Chanyeol ♡

♡ EXO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    “Are you ready, agent yoda?” you whispered as you peeked out from behind the tree. “All ready, agent tinkerbell.” Chanyeol nodded as he pulled his wool mask up and arranged his cap properly. He then took out his shades. “Keep those!” you ordered. “Ehh? But they’ll hide my eyes!” he protested.

 

     “And gain you more attention, agent yoda!” you pursed your lips. “Oh true.” He kept his shades into his bag and peeked out from the other side of the tree, “The queue’s gone. Let’s make a dash for it.”

 

     “Let’s go!” you exclaimed and the two of you ran to the entrance. “Two tickets please!” you gasped as Chanyeol kept his eyes on the ground and his head lowered. The lady looked at Chanyeol suspiciously and took your money and handed you the tickets, “Enjoy the amusement park.”

 

     “Let’s go, agent yoda.” You whispered and dragged him past the entrance. “We made it in!” Chanyeol widened his eyes and gasped. “Of course. We’re secret agents. Ninjas.” You smirked. He laughed happily as he looked around the amusement park, seemingly looking for something.

 

     “What cha looking for?” you asked curiously as you bobbed your head to the Christmas music. “Found it.” Chanyeol smirked as he stared at a tall pole which had some signs on it. He grabbed your hand and started dragging you, “Let’s go.”

 

***

 

    “Are you in your right mind?!” you cried out in horror. “Why? Haunted houses are fun!” Chanyeol smirked. “It’s Christmas! Can’t we go for something…cheerier?!” you whined. “Yeah sure.” Chanyeol smiled, “After we go through the haunted house.” “Chanyeol!” you whisper-yelled. “Tinkerbell!” he smiled cheekily.

 

    You clicked your tongue and moved your body a little to block Chanyeol when a bunch of girls walked past glancing at Chanyeol from time to time. “I don’t want to. I’m scared.” You pouted. “And I’m not. So I’ll protect you.” Chanyeol smiled charmingly.

 

    Too bad you felt like punching his face right there and then. “You’re really making me go through this?” you narrowed your eyes. “It’ll be fun, baby!” Chanyeol whined. “You go alone!” you snapped and pouted. Chanyeol stared at you sadly for a while, then a smile crept onto his face.

 

     “Sure. Wait for me okay, baby?” he smirked and headed into the haunted house. Your jaw dropped, “Did that derp just leave me alone?!” You shivered slightly. The haunted house was located away from the other attractions and game stalls, and right then, there you couldn’t see anyone else.

 

    You hesitated. “If I die in there, I’ll drag that yoda with me.” you mumbled, bit your lip, and went into the haunted house, totally ignoring the man standing at the entrance who had smiled and said ‘Enjoy!’.

 

***

 

    “I’m so gonna die.” You muttered as you walked stiffly down the dark hallway with fake tombstones and cobwebs all around, “I’m too young to die.” “MUAHAHHAHAHAH!” a bony hand and a skull shot up from of the tombs and you jumped and screamed your lungs out.

 

    “OH HOLY GAWD FCK FCK YOU OMG DID I JUST CURSE OMG I’M SORRY-"

 

    “KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” a woman with long black hair and a bloody white dress who appeared on the other side laughed maniacally.

 

     “I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGIES OMFG GO AWAY PLEASE YODA CHANNIEE WHERE ARE YOU I’M GOING TO DIEEEE!!!”

 

    You watched with uneven breaths as the faint figure of Chanyeol came walking towards you while laughing madly. “O-Omg, baby, did you just curse at the fake mechanical thing omg…” he was laughing like crazy, and you had to clench your fists to hold yourself back from pulling his hair.

 

    “Come on, I’m here.” Chanyeol smiled warmly. You glared at him, making him laugh again. “Sorry I left you out there.” He smiled. “Don’t smile!” you narrowed your eyes, “You should be on your knees right now.” Chanyeol laughed, “You’re so cute when you’re mad.” You blinked and glared at him as you scrunched your nose up. “Come on. Something funny is about to happen.” He chirped. You looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter