Sehun ♡

♡ EXO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     “O-Omg, don’t you even dare, OH SEHUNNNN!!!” you screamed as Sehun laughed maniacally beside you. “TAKE THAT, BABY, I WON!” his arms shot up into the air as you groaned and kicked your legs. “AGAIN!” he added proudly.

 

    You folded your arms as the controller fell down beside you. You straightened up, bouncing lightly on the couch. You stared straight into his eyes while Sehun flashed his eye smile and chuckled, “Again, tinkerbell?” “I’m gonna win.” You smirked, “Mark my words, Oh Sehun!”

 

    “OHH YEAHH!” Sehun laughed excitedly as you turned and cranked up the volume of the radio blasting music beside you. “BRING IT ON, SEHUNNIE!” You yelled as you picked your controller up. Sehun looked at you, amusement dancing in his eyes. He laughed and pressed the ‘start’ button on the controller.

 

***

 

    “Ughhh.” You groaned as the controller dropped out of your hands and onto the carpeted floor as you turned your body sideways on the couch and laid down on Sehun’s lap. “What’s wrong?” Sehun smiled knowingly.

 

    “You won again.” You grumbled as you pursed your lips and sighed, “Is it really your first time playing?” Sehun smiled brightly, “No.” “So you lied to me?!” you burst as you shot up and glared at him. “Aww, come on baby, I was just teasing you.” He cooed as he wrapped his arms around you from behind.

 

    You snuggled backwards into his arms and sighed in contentment. “Pizza. I want pizza.” You mumbled. “I can call. But it might take a while since it’s Christmas…” Sehun frowned. Your eyes lit up as you turned to him, “I have pizza in the freezer. Let’s heat it up.”

 

    Before Sehun could reply, you jumped up and skipped into the kitchen excitedly. Sehun shook his head helplessly and laughed as he got up and headed into the kitchen.

 

***

 

    The two of you were on opposite sides of the tall kitchen table, munching happily on the pizza that you had microwaved. And to think that’s what you guys were having on a Christmas date.

 

    Sehun stared at you intently, a small smile gracing his lips. “What?” you raised a brow at him. “Are you sure you’re not a guy in disguise?” he teased.

 

    Bam.

 

    “Owwww!” Sehun whined as he rubbed the spot on his arm where you whacked him. “Look at this.” You said as you picked up your long brown hair with your clean hand, “Is this not long hair. I’m a girl.”

 

    “Maybe it’s a wig…” Sehun wiggled his brows and stepped back before you could whack him again. “Oh Sehun…” you began dangerously, “Is that something you say to your girlfriend?”

 

    Sehun laughed as his eyes twinkled excitedly, “You love playing video games like boys do. So you’re probably a g-” “YAHHH!” you screamed as Sehun laughed and ran away from you.

 

    “OH SEHUN GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!” “NO CAN DO BABYYY!”

 

***

 

    “Hey tinkerbell…” Sehun whispered as he played with your hair from behind. “Hmm?” you murmured as you fiddled around with your game controller. “You’re so special, you know…playing video games and eating microwaved pizza on Christmas with your boyfriend…” he began softly.

 

    You turned to him, “Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter