#1. Is It Fate?

Sorry That I Love You

In A Girl’s Rest Room:


A group of 4 girls are discussing privately about something. Before starting the talk, 2 of them check everywhere to see if there is someone in the toilet; this meeting seems to be so important that nobody else must know. 
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

/Bell rings/

In The Classroom:


“Alright people, good morning!” said the grumpy teacher. Everybody now sits quietly and starts to take out their books. “I would like you all to...” the teacher hasn’t finished what she’s about to say yet when someone interrupts. “Excuse me, miss!” said the lovely female student. “What is it?” the teacher doesn’t seem to be pleased very much. 

“I’d like to switch the seat.” 

“Why? Are you not satisfied with your current seat?”

“No, teacher! I am not asking to change the seat for the sake of my pleasure. I just wanted to sit at the back because I think my current seat is ... a little bit too close to the board.” 

“Urghh enough. Do whatever you want!” 

The little girl gives a warm smile then walks straight to the table next to a lonely boy. The boy is a bit shocked because of all the empty seats, she chooses to sit next to him. 
 

“Hi, I’m Jane! ^^”

“Hi”
The boy seems a bit dry and ...rude. 

“Hmm, what is your name?”

“Luhan.”

“Ahh that’s a nice name! I like it! ^^”

“Thanks."
 

It goes quiet for a bit then Jane tries to start the conversation again.

"You’re new here, right? Have you made any friend yet?”

"Just one. And that’s Nina” He then points his finger at the girl in the front row. “She’s a nice girl” he talks while smiling warmly.
 

Jane isn’t happy to hear this from him. She doesn’t really like Nina. 

“Well you have two now ^^”

Luhan doesn’t say anything. He only looks at Jane for a little bit then turns back to his book. 
We can tell by the look on Jane’s face that she’s not satisfied. It’s the first time that she gets this cold impression from a guy. Every guy wants to be her friend, apart from Luhan, who doesn’t seem to be interested in her. 


................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Luhan’s part:

 

Luhan: “I don’t get why she’s suddenly trying to get to know me. I mean she’s the most popular in school, right? That’s weird.”
 

Nina: “Everything she does, there’s a reason behind it. Be careful, Luhan. I don’t want you to get in troubles. You’re new. You have no idea.” 
 

Luhan looks so confused that he keeps on frowning at Nina. Because Nina is a very nice girl, she can only smile and then change the topic.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In The Classroom:
 

Teacher: “I will put all of you into pairs and give the assignment later.”
(Announcing the names and their partners)

 

“Ah ha! What a coincidence ^^!” said Jane, excitedly. 

Luhan says nothing but giving a smile.

Jane: “No, I take it back. I think it’s fate >.^”

“What are you talking about?” He’s now laughing. They’re both laughing. 

“I’m so excited! YAY!” Jane is being like a child now.

“Nobody is excited about the assignment. I think you’re the only one.” Luhan jokingly teases Jane.

“Who says anything about being excited over the assignment?”

“...”

“I’m excited that I get to work with you as a team. I’m excited it’s you I’m going to spend most of my free time with.”

“Enough, you poetic lady!” He’s responding with a smile. He’s a little bit blushed if we look closely.