#6. P.S I Love You

Sorry That I Love You

2 Months Later:

 

Someone walks into Luhan’s class to give him a letter. He’s surprised because nowadays, people would use emails or texts instead.

 

Opening the letter, he’s shocked because it’s from…her.

 

“Dear, Luhan

 

I know whatever I say now, you’ll probably think it’s another lie. Well yeah, I lied a lot. I played with people’s heart a lot. I never took feelings seriously. I’d never been in love for real. I’d never been in love for more than 3 weeks.

I admit, our first 2 weeks was a lie, too. Everything that happened coincidentally was not coincidental nor fate at all. It was planned. I threatened the teacher to put our names in the same team. I searched everywhere for your phone number. I didn’t like you. I never enjoyed our time in the first 2 weeks. It was a lie. Yes that’s true.

But after that, I found myself enjoying the time we were together a lot. I also told myself to stop those feelings. I wasn’t supposed to fall for you. You were supposed to fall for me alone. I was evil and mean and harsh. But I just couldn’t resist your smile and your kindness. You’re a very nice guy. I had never thought I would find myself to be in love with any guy. I guess you’re just different. You have changed my life; big time.

I guess when I was feeling down last time, it was because I was thinking whether or not to stop playing with your feelings and go back to the girls and cancel the bet. But I couldn’t, maybe because all my life, I had never given up on anything. I was born a winner, not a loser.

I thought of giving them the video as a proof that I had made you fallen in love with me and then ended the game. I thought we could start everything all over again. I thought we could start as a normal couple, not a game. But I didn’t think they would spread it around school like that. It was unexpected. I’m sorry.

By the time you finish this letter, I might be already at the airport, preparing to leave. I’m going abroad. Be happy for me, okay? ^^

Oh and one more thing, you were my first of everything. L Never thought I would feel this way. P.S. you will always be remembered.

I’m going to tell you this only once, so be ready.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, too.

Bye~ I guess forever.

 

Love,

Jane.”

 

 

Luhan scrambles the letter and runs quickly away from the classroom. He’s heading to the airport. He’s trying to call Jane to wait for him. She doesn’t pick up. He tries to text her. She doesn’t reply.

“Is this really the end? No. Don’t leave me. I can’t give up on you!”  He talks to himself.

 

………………………………….………………………………….………………………………….………………………..

Airport:

 

He finally made it to the airport. Sadly, he only meets her parents.

 

Luhan: “Excuse me, where is Jane?”

Her mother: “You must be Luhan. She talked about you a lot. Nice to finally meet you.”

Her father: “She just took off. I’m sorry, kid. We have to go now.” Her father pats his shoulder and proceeds to leave with her mother.

 

Luhan is in shocked. He can’t accept the fact that she’s gone yet. He falls down on his knees and cries.

 

“Jane, please come back to me. I don’t want to lose you yet. I believe you and I forgive you. Please come back to me. You’ve become a part of my life. Please don’t leave me. I love you. I loved you yesterday. I love you today. I always have loved you!” He talks to himself while crying so hard. He continues painfully, “Is it really the end of us two?”

 

“Maybe not.”

 

Luhan stops crying and turns slowly to see the person. To his surprise, he stands up and walks toward the person.

 

“Hi, lulu jjang.”

 

Luhan hugs her tightly and starts crying. They’re both crying.

 

“Don’t ever do that to me again.” Luhan whispers painfully in her ear.

“I love you, lulu! I promise I won’t lie to people anymore. Please give me a second chance!”

“Can we not talk about this for a second! I just want to hug you until my heart contains.”

 

~ And they both live happily ever after. ~