Episode 5

All about you

You can't forget feelings when you're next to Jongin… Jongin… Jongin… You want to repeat his name over and over again… You slept with his name on lips.

Exams preparation… show preparation… Even Jongin has no time from early morning to late night and he is always with friends, so you hang out with Jongin's friends as well. They are really talented, have good sense of humor, talkative, noisy and you can't be bored if you're with them. They talk to you like you're their sister and it makes feel more comfortable that you've imagined.

During lunch you are with Jongin and his friends on grass in front of art faculty. You are talking about one topic then abruptly changes to another all the time. It is conversation about everything and nothing at the same time.

- Sometimes Jongin laughs by himself, no one can understand his jokes, - said Chanyeol suddenly with serious facial expression, looking at panini. - Do you remember how he told about fish-like person joke? I still can't understand…

- And you have been thinking about that joke for a month? Hahaaaaaa - Baekhyun histerically was laughing at giant

- You're dope, Chanyeol! - said Chen in laugh.

Jongin was going to campus and that girl from announcement day came him and again! She was flirting so obviously! You've tried to do not pay any attention, but mood was totally dejected/messed up… Chanyeol noticed sad eyes, forced smile and got what you were feeling.

- She has been trying her best for year or more no matter what, but as you see, Jongina likes you, so don't worry.

- Thank you, Chanyeol-i… - at the moment you looked back and noticed that you don't know about Jongin's life outside of university and family.

- By the way, guys… Do you know about Jongin's family? Anything? - He has 2 sisters, - answered Kyungsoo. - But he doesn't like talking about family and himself.

- Yo sis! You should be patient, - advised Chen, collecting things in bag.

- And you know each other… how much? only for month or… You're not going to be married next month, right? So it's ok. - said Tao directly. Even

Tao is younger than you, his words have a sense. Just live your life. But it was awkward that Jongin has never mentioned about family… And irritating girl came up from nowhere…

Tonight Jongin hasn't any schedule, so you decided to go for a walk on Hangan Park. You sit on stairs near river. There are skaters, doing flips and other tricks, couples, friends are taking relax after work or classes, people who are doing sports… Jongin suddenly rested on your shoulder.

- Ah… Wanna ice-cream… or iced-tea… or sausage… - you chuckled because of listing food out which changes every second, - but i really want to eat chicken!

- May be we will order?

He became so happy as a child as got excited and immediately found a phone and did a call. This side of personality you can see so seldom. You realized, usually he can be childish when he is too tired.

- I saw you with blond hair girl many times…

- You mean Eun-Hae? She crushed on me year ago… and can't give up, - he is saying in a way that it is nothing much to be worried. - I said her that I don't love her, but respect as a dancer and that's all. Then we started dating I said that I have a girlfriend. She doesn't believe even she have seen us together.

- Stubborn…

- Yep, - agreed Jongin, eating 3d chicken.

- How's your family doing? - as it were accidentally you brought up a new topic.

- Fine. - it was like a destiny that one of sisters called him. - Sorry, but I will call you back later. Yes. - he hang up call and looked at you. - My sister.

- I see.

After chicken-party-for-two, you're walking by street sharing with latest news.

- Kris got a suggestion to be a model.

- Really?! Oh he is so tall that it's predictable… And no comments how he is handsome.

- Ya! what about me? he is more handsome than me? - playfully asked Jongin, pulling you closer to himself.

- No… - you made a pause and looked into his eyes with fox-like sly. - no, yes. I am kidding. - you're running away from his hug.

- What?! I will catch you! I said!

Finally you played in cat and mouse game for 5 or 10 minutes and you got bus stop.

- You will come to see concert tomorrow? - asked Jongin, being short of breath.

- I promise. It will be my first concert. I missed all art faculty concerts... My bus is coming… Rest well ok? Sleep well, Jongin-a~… - he hugged you tightly.

- The last performance will be for you… - he whispered, then bus signal has broken in.

You have no words to express feelings, but you kissed him to show how you appreciate him and what he has said what he is going to do... The day, when you look forward to see how Jongin performs on stage even you saw his performing in rehearsal room. Till the show he didn't send you any messages and you didn't try to call because as you thought he probably would not have a time because of preparation. Also he was a director of some performances, so you were sure he made dancers rehearse and rehearse over and over again.

You got a message from Jongin: "Kris will meet you. Sorry for that I couldn't met you before the show".

You: "Ok and good luck!" .

Kris and you took a seat on first row. Then a few moment show has started..

Concert was amazing. Now you realize how many talented students you're studying with. But you thought that Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chen, Tao, Chanyeol were more charismatic than other students… May be you were thinking in this way, because you were friends, but you could see that people couldn't deny their god-given talents with the help of sounds of clapping. It was loud and longstanding.

Showman introduced last performance called "Angel"… It was full darkness on stage, but you could hardly hear steps of people who was getting spots on stage. Dim light is focusing on center of stage where Jongin and other dancers are standing with lowed head. Music is on. Jongin's eyes fasten on you abruptly. Sight and moves are full of tenderness, sincerity and passion… You can't describe how amazing and incredible he is while he is in dance, you are watching his dancing charmed every single move he is doing… It was like a dream… so fast… and so beautiful… Performance finished... Dancers and singers stood in line and you read lips "I love you". Heartbeatinng became crazy like everybody could hear it… You couldn't take eyes off and all thought was only about him…

After the show, guys left you alone. You suggested to go to cafe where you had met.

- Go upstairs. Will come soon. After 5 minutes he came with trail as he did that time.

- You're not a dream, right? - you can's stop smiling, looking at Jongin.

- I am your boyfriend, - he is looking into your eyes, - I love you.

- I love you too… - he kissed you.

Even kiss became something random, but feels were the same and on the other hand, stronger…

 

 

Finally, finished! First of all, this story was one-shot, but... as you can see, not one-shot :D Sorry for mistakes and thank you for subscribing and comments^^