Episode 3

All about you

- Damn, Kris! Ah ~ - Baekhyun sounded off in library.

- Young man, it is not the place where you can be so loud, you're interrupting other student, be quiet, please.

- I'm sorry… Why didn't you stop for a while? - if you saw this model-like guy in another situation, you wouldn't have even imagined that he can make excuses.

- Baekhyun-a, sorry, but Jongin had to go to do part-time job, what I've had to do? He can be fired because of being late, - Baekhyun sighed deeply, but changed next moment. - Even though I've done everything possible. - During conversation, Kris was looking at you time to time that made you cheeks got pink and then he couldn't stand… - I'm Kris, nice to meet you.

- …, nice to meet you too, - you shaked hands.

- Sorry guys, but we need to go. You will meet later, be sure. Going to basketball? - stepping back asked Baekhyun.

- Yep. Join if you have time.

- I will, - you were almost near exit of library.

- Bye… - you hardly took farewell because Baekhyun was too fast in actions and words.

- Bye.

 

- Hello. It's "Happiness Delight" cafe. What would you order? - finally Jongin has a look at clients who is standing in silence.

- Americano bro! - friend is surprised as has no word to shout at Baekhyun.

Jongin's confidence and impudence are disappeared as he has noticed you. In front of you is standing simple guy who takes orders. It was awkward because you haven't seen him in other situations than romantic dinner... But the point is that you have discovered new side, new part of Jongin. Before this day you knew that you're both connected with same university and that's all. Probably he likes reading, can be romantic and sassy, he is directing performances and also an amazing dancer, but the last thing you haven't a chance to see it, so you can't believe it till the end. Everything you know about him is random things which are based on guessing and what you've heard from friends.

- What will you drink? - asked Baekhyun, looking at you and then Jongin.

- Caramel latte, I remember.

- Thank you, - you take out of the pocket money and Jongin-mysterious-guy has said that he will pay for you both. - Thank you. But there was no need…

- Thanks bro! Let's take seats.

- You're welcome. Baek, can we talk face to face?

- No, I know what you will say, so I totally disagree and won't go with you.

 

- Tell me about yourself. I'm really interested in you. - Baekhyun is so honest person, so you still don't used to hear such kind of honest phrases.

- Is it an examination? - he looked at you in a way that he was not joking. - I can't ok? It's so silly talking about yourself as you have an interview in large company. - mister Energizer fell into burst of laughter.

- You're funny. Jongin came with order and as soon as he put coffees on the table, Baekhyun stood up. - Guys, you have very kind friends, especially you, Jongin. So I will cover for you this evening and you both go to cinema even it's really banal dating. You have only 40 min before movie will start.

Surprise is succeed...

 

It was comedy, not romantic comedy, just comedy and Jongin' friends choice was creative one. Movie was really funny and had good jokes, atmosphere was fine etc. During watching, there was a few awkward moments, when you accidentally touched his hand while taking popcorn, when you were laughing, each of you wanted to see the way you were laughing at and at this moment your sights encountered, when you were typing message on phone and Jongin couldn't remove gaze from you, making you feel more awkward.

In a way back to cafe, for the first time you have normal conversation.

- Where did you meet Baekhyun?

- I was waiting for bus and he came up from nowhere. And now I know how you did know that I like caramel latte that time, - his smile at the moment was saying like "Haha you know my secret now".

You are passing by clothes shop and you can hear last summer song of rookie group. Song has started a few seconds ago. There wasn't so many people around this area that Jongin suddenly stands in front of you singing along song and dancing original choreography. Playfulness and passion in his eyes and moves were not explained by words. He makes you smile over and over again. During chorus he stepped close to you and improvised according beats. As you know choreography little bit, you wanted to join, but it is crazy! Everybody is looking at Jongin and you. Finally you put your bag aside and during new chorus part you have joined that made Jongin smile even wider than minute ago. You are dancing in front of each other and don't notice anybody and anything… There were only Jongin and you…

Song is over, Jongin takes your hand and you run past small crowd of people, who are clapping hands...

 

- You're crazy! - you said when you were a far from that place where you danced 5-10 minutes ago.

- You're crazy too! You joined! - you are doing high-five. - I don't like kpop as much as others but I like this song, especially music, beats and choreography was pretty good.

- And I like their songs. We can organize dance battle, - you're laughing but Jongin has refused to suggestion.

You've entered into cafe, Baekhyun looks exhausted and as he sees Jongin, he starts complaining.

- Yaaa!!! So many clients today!

- Because it's evening pabo!

- Yaa, who is older? - Baekhyun is taking off apron and giving to owner.

- Thank you, - Jongin whispered with smile, then Baekhyun winked to you.

 

Definitely Baekhyun's surprise made you and Jongin closer may be on one inch or more…