Episode 4

All about you

Day by day you get to know each other through messages, long phone calls, walking in the night… You are on the same point you have been for a month or two, but you feel that it can not be last long for ever. You feel comfortable with him and love? May be… You must do your first step to know love is it or not.

Concert where Jongin appears as a few performances director and performer is coming, he has not much time to spend time together, you have exam soon, so you have no time too, so messages were the extent of contact.

A week before the show, concert organizers raked all students in hall and announced about the date of show and support participants. During that announcement you noticed like one girl, you supposed from dancing department, was flirting with Jongin. She was whispering, looking at your…. boyfriend? no, just friend… looking at friend predaciously!

"He pretends that he doesn't notice the way the girl is looking at him or he really doesn't care at all or he is playing with her…".

You didn't like that situation, but he is not your boyfriend to forbid him talking to other girls or whatever… So you need an advice from friend.

After classes you met friend in park near university. While you're taking lunch, you have started about him…

- Listen, I need advice…

- You have boyfriend?! - girl looked at you with the facial expression like "Just say it "yes!", you nodded in a way usually you do when you're sorry. - I knew it! Oh my god!!! How long have you been dating?

- It's difficult to say that we're dating, but he likes me, I like him…

- Who is it? Who is it? - waiting for new information, friend stopped eating and even blinking.

- Kim… Jongin… - you said quietly.

- What????!!!! You hide it from me!!! Are you spy? or what? - shouted friend in indignation.

- I'm sorry… Actually it's hard for me what kind of relationship we have… - then you told about him, meeting at cafe, first date, his personality and the way he talks to you with excitement.

- What I can say. It's "WOW!". Frankly speaker, I've never thought he is kind and attentive and so romantic, because I heard totally contrary things about Jongin.- you didn't ask about details of rumors, you want to ask him personally. - Now when you are talking about him with passion somehow, I can't forbid to love him… He made first step, if you like him that much, you should next step to be together finally! Haha I'm really happy to see you're happy!

Late at night, you messages to Baekhyun about where rehearsing room is located and when Jongin will finish…

You're standing near the door of rereasal room and hearing Jongin's directions and corrections to performers.

- Ok, guys, last one, so I ask you to put all soul in dancing, please, and you can go home.

- Yep, sir, - and everybody laughed friendly and cheering the idea of going home. - Hyung, can you take it higher little bit, - you heard unusual serious voice of Baekhyun.

Music is on, gentle voice of Baekhyun perfectly fits to magical sounds of music, one more angel-like voice of someone whom you don't know is singing so sensitively and third extraordinary voice, especially his pronunciation, you can't say what is extraordinary, but the way he sings is can't leave you cold... You couldn't stand of desire to see rehearsal through small window on door anymore… At the same time, he is focused on every sounds of music and moves and sight is full of tenderness at certain moment of lyrics, then tenderness is changing to strong one… You can't explain what is it, but you're sure that he is in love with dancing…

Rehearsal finished, guys went out one by one, Baekhyun had hardly called dongsaeng, but you stopped him whispering "No, no, no. It's surprise". You entered into room. He is sitting with closed eyes on the floor, leaning on wall.

- Hey, Jongin-a~, - he opened eyes and hardly say "Hello". - Let's go, you need to rest, - said you despite of talking and making him share news. You look at his tiredness and arouse a feeling to show thought for him.

In a way to bus stop, Jongin insisted on seeing you home even he is almost falling asleep. You got the area you live in silence, not awkward silence,but there is no need, because you both feel comfortable being in silence like that silence is also conversation. Time to time you were changing smiling glances…

You're standing near your home. Sudden thought about that girl has appeared into your mind, but you made an effort to do not mess up.

- Good night, - Jongin put your nose out of joint and turned back to leave you.

- Jongin-a~, I wanna say something, - he turned and you stepped forward so close to him that call to mind of that night when he said "I won't do it if you're not love me with all soul and heart and sincerely. But I'm sure I will do it soon. You have no other options". He got it what you wanted to say, but he read a hesitation in your eyes. Insignificant hesitation.

- You're not ready, - he smiled as he would say "I understand".

You kissed and all doubts disappeared as you felt your lips on his lips… softest lips you have ever kissed before… You didn't feel earth on your feet, butterflies in stomach were flying here and there, heart was beating as fast as it could beat…

You both hardly turned away from each other, you put your hand on his chest and felt his fast heartbeating that made you feel happiness even stronger as it was second before. He was holding you into arms and said with a low voice:

- It won't be enough for me… from this moment… even more than it was hour ago and days before…

- I love you…