Episode 1

All about you

You have known what kind of guy you want to meet, but you have fallen in love with guy who has completely opposite character. You are glad to be with him, because you love him, he loves you. It is so simple thing. Nothing is complicated. Time goes pass and you have forgotten about dream-boy. It has become part of the past and memory. 

 

One day you are going to go to cafe and do your home works on literature. 

There is an obscure light on the second floor of cafe, you are drinking caramel latte and staring at the window thinking about homework project. 

One guy with black cape which hides his half of face is sitting near you and reading a book. 

One girl with glasses and long hair is writing something. It seems she is doing homework too. 

Boy is typing on computer with serious expression on face.

One more guy is texting on cellphone,who is probably taking a res for a while.

Girls are sitting in front of each other and talking with exciting. 

Couple who are talking and talking while eating ice-cream from one bowl. You have smiled when you have a look at them, because you've remembered a person who you love for a long time. After that you've an ordinary text message about what is he doing etc

 

You are typing on computer and suddenly one girl who works at cafe is putting coffee on the table. She is saying something, but you haven't heard because of music in ears. 

- It's for you… from one visitor. - she smiles kindly and going away. 

You can't understand what is going on, but you've noticed sign on the paper cup "Have a nice night!^^" 

You are tasting coffee… "My lovely caramel latte. How did he or she know about it?" 

You are looking around and all visitors are on the same places and doing what they have been doing for hour ago… 

 

The second time you have come that cafe after a week. You are surfing in internet and doing nothing, because you have nothing to do…. frankly, you have no mood to do anything. May be it is because of rainy day or it is difficult week or… you're not sure about everything. 

You are sitting doing something and nothing at the same time for 2 hours. 

It is still raining. 

You've noticed by corner of eye black silhouette. You are scanning him from the bottom to top: black snickers, black trousers, white t-shirt, black coat, chocolate-like skin, not like others have…. 

- You came again. - he is holding the coffee out in front of your face. 

- Do we know each other? - you are taking cup with suspicious. 

- Not yet. I am Jongin. What is yours? 

It is too sudden and… strange? You are giving him an answer with tone like you're not willing to talk further. 

- Do you like reading? - He is looking at you directly

- Ok, listen. If you are trying to pick me up, it won't work. I have a boyfriend. - He has no emotions on face, he is not surprised.

- But I am not sure, your tone of talking about him is rather differ than girl who is really fallen in love with boyfriend. 

- Don't be so confident and it's not your business. 

- Hm… let's talk when you will have easy-going condition of mood. See you.

He is leaving second floor of cafe and even haven't looked back to see what reaction you have because you are quite shocked and has no words to explain what you're feeling at the moment. 

 

From that day may be it seems that you look forward that Jongin. But during the week you couldn't visit cafe because of your boyfriend and studying. 

You cannot resist anymore to go to cafe, but it is late night. Nevertheless, cafe is working you can drink black hot tea with bun then go back. You haven't noticed how fast you've got lovely place, made an order and gone to the second floor. 

There is only 2 persons. One girl is writing something…

You heart is beating faster when you notice one guy with black cape reading book… on the same place. 

You have taken the same place as usual. He is throwing head back for second then looking at watches. He has closed book and going down by stairs. Again. He leaves. Even didn't notice. You have mixed feeling: on one hand it have no big deal, but on the other hand it hurts? No, no…. That is impossible! 

"I can't be interested in other guy… and he is too sassy! Stop! Just stop thinking about him! You will drink tea and eat delicious bun and back home…"

Familiar rough voice is putting a crimp in your thoughts. 

It is him, standing in front of table with tray. He has come with your order. 

- Hey! Here you are! - said with happy tone and even smiled!

It is the first time when you can see his smile full of joy and kindness. 

- You're not happy to meet me? - you smiled for answer. You can't control your lips and eyes which betrays your feelings. - I've been waiting for you all this week. So you have to go with me on dating. - he is sitting next to you and putting hot tea and bun between him and you.  

- What?! - your drop of happiness changed to unbelievable indignation. 

- Dating, - he has bitten the bun off. - I know you're not going to cheat your boyfriend so you can think and say it's just meeting of friends you have not seen for a long time.

- No way. It's not an option. - He has looked at you and smiled like a child with sincere and innocently and with smile you have never seen before. 

Click. Something. Deep in your soul. You've turned face to ignore him and first of all do not let him see that you're getting red like a teenager who has fell in love for the first time. You're trying hide eyes and concentrate on internet.

- Today I was in theatre… - he started staring at the window in front of you. - Dancers are amazing! It was "The nutcracker". It is the fifth time when I watch this play. 

"Ballet? Are you serious?" - you have such thoughts because this guy looks like usual guy who is wasting time for nothing, but he is interested in ballet… It's awkward… 

- Are you dancing ballet? - his smile is getting wider because of question, so it can mean that you're interested in him too. 

- In childhood. Let's meet next week at the bus stop near this cafe at 9 pm. Don't be late! 

 

You are waiting for the next week, but haven't yet decided will you go or not. Relationship with boyfriend becomes worse than before you have met Jongin. you can't understand boring boyfriend anymore, he tries to be more talkative and to do everything that can make you smile and laugh. 

The of relationships is getting closer and closer day by day. It was like inevitable natural phenomenon. 

- You don't think that we are like couple married 30 years ago?

- I like it. 

- I have never been so calm… I want to "taste" something new and don't want to do things as do other couples. 

- You mean we have no romantic? 

- May be… 

- We have no romantic picnic right now? Do we? or not? - You are staring at the light of buildings on contrary side of the bank. - What's wrong? Look at me please. Explain. 

- We can just take a break for some weeks? - you didn't expect from yourself 

- Are you kidding? What's wrong with you? - he is glaring at you with bit shock bit confused. 

He is afraid of asking "this" question, you're not daring to tell first but it seems he has got what is the main point. 

- You… are… cheating on me? 

- No. But it's that…. kind of thing…

He just stood up and went away as fast as possible leaving you alone with cooled pizza and uneaten cakes. 

You are feeling nothing like feels itself have been turned off at all. You have been waiting for such reaction and it is nothing more than live. Now you can meet that strange guy with full of charisma and unpredictable actions without hesitation and regrets. 

 

From picnic day you and your ex-boyfriend didn't send messages. You are forgotten like you've never have known each other. Sometimes you notice his vicious glances with disappointment. You try to do not encounter on him and his fellowship. But it is university, you have to go pass each other time to time. 

 

At the appointed day you feel fear in front of something… or it's better to say someone new in your life. The last time when you met and talked to another person you hadn't know before was some month ago or may be an year ago… 

From the very beginning of morning you began to remember sweet days and moments with ex. He is good person, but at the moment you need something new. And something new is Jongin.  

- You need to turn off memories with him… it was you firm decision. No regrets. - you are whispering, going to get up from bed. 

 

You can't stand hours you have to wait and to waste your time, you go to meet friends and do some part of home works. 

During the meeting, friends are inviting you to visit new show of university next saturday.

- I heard one of the students is directing dance performances and he will have one solo-performance.

- Yeah! I saw him! - second friends are clapping hands like real fan girl

- What's his name? - third friend are asking after having a drink of coffee. 

- Kim… Jong… in…. Yeah, Kim Jongin! - the first one is also excited as others

You heard this name and looked at friend with face "what did you say one moment ago? really?"

- People who has seen his dancing say he is awesome! Even our choreography professors says that he is perfection, ideal dancer, - she is telling it with excitement and inspiring, looking at one friend then another. 

 

You did home works and came back home to prepare… You didn't dress up like it was real dating, so no cute or pretty dress, no hills. Also today it was cold on the street and it's going to be just "meeting of friends". 

You're getting closer and closer to bus stop near coffee shop and think what he is going to do and where you are going to… everything is hidden. Even that feeling that you can't control the situation which usually make you nervous, this time you just have question and that's all.

He was there. Sitting on the bus stop. You can see only his side view. He was in white sweater and grey trousers. It seems like he is somewhere in thoughts. Over moment he turned his head to your side and gave shining smile. Today's his clothe is totally another and because of it, his image of impregnable guy is broken. into pieces. at one moment. 

He is standing up and going to your direction and you notice flowers he is going to present. White lilies. Beautiful bouquet of white lilies. 

- This is for you. - He is holding out white lilies and looking at you with warm smile. 

- Thank you. 

- But don't think, it's just like for friend and no more. 

- Oh I got it. - you said it little bit confused. 

- Our bus is coming. - Jongin is holding your hand suddenly and getting into bus. 

after getting into bus, you removed your hand feeling that's too fast. You can not let him doing this. Even it's just holding hands. 

- Where are we going to? - you were interested all this time and now have spit it out. 

- It's secret - he whispered into your ears with sweet bas voice standing as close even you can feel his breathe.  

 

Short trip from but stop to the place you would be going to was a scene of romantic movie, where guy is holding your hand abruptly and getting out from bus and running on direction of secret place. His hand was warm, that warm and how he was holding hand made you feel faith. You didn't believe in such miracle-like scene and didn't understand his purpose of doing everything this at all. Yes, you know he likes you, but it's too much…

You didn't believe much in what you're looking at this moment. Jongin without any words opened the doors. In your sight was beautiful view of roof where candles were all over the ground and handrails, served table with flowers and wine, music made atmosphere even more wondrous and magical, plaid, everything was perfect. Of course, even it was perfect enough, it was banal, but… when it happens with you, when guy you think you're interested in prepares such dinner on the roof with candles and music only for you is really touching, isn't it? Your heart which didn't let him in was cracked little bit. 

Jonging invited you by gesture to sit down. 

- And you call it "friends meeting?" - you're asking with bit irony, taking seat in front of table. 

- Ok, I will be honest, It was something like a trick, - he smiled intricately and has served the first dish. - Pasta bolognese by me and my friend Kyungsoo. 

Taste of pasta was as good as it looked like. 

You were eating pasta with joy and drinking wine. It was amazing. Amazing dinner. In front of you is sitting guy who is full of secret but charismatic and you hardly stop yourself looking at him. 

- How does student of university can prepare such… dinner? 

- I have part-time job and you're no need to worry about such things. You look too serious. Come on, be happy, it's just a dinner for friends. 

- I have a reason, so…. 

- What kind of reason?

- Not your business. 

- Again. You like this phrase "not your business"? - he did a sip of wine and looked at your eyes like he did challenge to.

- Hm… may be…

- Are you going to continue saying this awkward phrase? avoiding the reason of such kind of relation, though it's up to you who has mentioned about having some reason? - he said all this in one breathe. - Ok, it's your business. 

After this, both of you were talking about your life, friends, books, films, music etc. But after first dish and dessert you noticed, that Jongin hadn't talked about himself, just a few common phrases and that's all. 

- I heard you're going to direct university show?

- Not at all. - he answered in a fast way. 

He stood up from his seat and and went pass you. Music was changed. At the same time song had strong and calm beats, voice of singer was alike as Jongin one's in way of pronouncing speech: confident, charismatic, captivating….

- Shall we dance? - he was standing by you. 

You looked at him into eyes and it was a signal of being agree with that propose. You stood up, Jongin took your hand, one hand of him was already on your waist.

He threw warm out and you can felt it…. May be you were feeling like that because of cold weather… May be you were too close to each other… May be you had a sudden fever… Reasons… These kind of reasons had no sense. You were afraid of accepting the reality and you were not hurrying up to accept it. It was too early for such feelings. 

- You are falling in love with me, right? - Jongin smirked. 

- No, - cold answer, but on the other hand it sounds like positive answer "yes". 

- Ok, it was just the first step. Be careful, don't relax, everything can happen, - he came closer to you as much as possible, that even had no space between you both. 

There were a few centimeters between his plump lips and yours. His long eyelashes were getting lower like he was looking at your lips ready to kiss, you was feeling his breathe, you looked like scared lamber… At the next moment, Jongin stepped back making you surprised, you didn't predict this "stepping back". 

He smiled and added:

- I won't do it if you're not love me with all soul and heart and sincerely. But I'm sure I will do it soon. You have no other options. 

But you were totally sure about his words about "no options" and was agree with the statements. 

When you were in way to home, it was silence and even that silence seemed to be romantic, then he picked iPod out from pocket, he gave you one side of headphones and you were listening to music he likes. Because of his playlist you felt you were getting closer… You were getting to understand him little bit better. 

You and Jongin got your house and he said so simply:

- See you… tomorrow! - Stepping back he was waving.

- Bye. - that's all you can say.