Episode 2

All about you

Next day was so shining, mood was ideal, you got a feeling that you would fly away, every second you were smiling that people who surrounded you was asking "what's happened?", "you broke up with your boyfriend! But why are smiling like this!?", "You've fallen in love with someone? Who is he?" etc. You were not going to reveal, because you wasn't sure, you just liked that kind of feeling which couldn't be explained by words. Jongin didn't send you any messages or call you…

It was sad… not sad… but something like that… But you had decided you wouldn't guessing because it didn't depends on you or whatever. Even it was just a play for one day, it gave you something special… something that you had forgotten month or years ago. And you were ready to meet and let new things be in your life.

You were on your way home and listening to Eric Braun song "This is last time when I'm fallen in love". Suddenly you noticed snow… You stopped and was looking at the sky. This calm and soft melody and love song were so right at this moment. Snow drops were fallen on your cheeks, eyelashes, hairs, lips… On the next moment you looked at the cafe where was on a few steps from you.

You were drinking slowly, time to time blowing hot chocolate.

"Hey! What r u doing?"

"Hi! drinking chocolate"

"what bout a day? good? bad?"

"Happy. 'n u?"

"Fine. Hm... Bye" 

You used to his unpredictable actions…. little bit… because of it, you still felt that excitement and misunderstanding in good way this time.

A few days ago Jongin suggested to walk at Hangan park after lectures even it was rather cold and windy. You just cancelled because you were going to meet friends.

At the cafe there were 5 five of your friends. Girls were talking and sharing the latest news and complaining about home works, clothes, relationship with boyfriends etc Kai was going past cafe, where you were, with friend probably. But he and his friend entered. While they were waiting for order, Jongin noticed you and waved. His friend with face "no-emotion" looked at your side and then whispered. You just smiled to him.

- You know each other? - asked one of friends almost chocking.

- Yes…

- How? - all of them was staring at you with eager to know every single detail.

- Just once. May be in university, - you lied uncertainly because you didn't want to reveal what kind of relationship you both had and it was even difficult to say that there was "relationship". It was just once. Dating. And that's all.

- Hm… well, what about your ex? - they probably didn't believe in words, but stopped asking. - He doesn't write me, I don't write him, everything is simple, - said you with nothing special, it felt that you had no feelings to him. - I understand it was too rude, but we live once… I loved him, but that feelings are disappeared…

That day you sent your ex-boyfriends message with apologize. "Hi. sorry for breaking up. But I needed it. sorry that I didn't take your feelings in advance. Sorry". You didn't get any answer-message and reason was as clear as today's blue sky without any white clouds.

You were waiting for bus and someone stopped in front of you suddenly. He was usual, but had a sense of fashion, and his smile was prepossessing.

- Oh! It's you! Jongin's girlfriend? - because of this question you had mixed strange feelings

- No, we are just friends… or not… - last words you said in whisper.

- I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you, - he was so hyperactive and you was going to introduce but he cut you off and continued to talk. - I know your name, so do you have a time?

- Ye..s… - you said with sound of hesitation.

- Then let's go, I wanna do a surprise for dongsaeng. Will you go with me, won't you? - you thought, "it's like a fact, not question", you just nodded.

 

Really short... T_T And changes "Sudden changes" to "All about you"