the visit

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

we left off when ____ rushed to Aaron's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*_____'s P.O.V.*
ok.. so now i'm running to Aaron's room. i'm wonder if he's awake... hmmm room ????.. room ????.. ah.. here is it.. room ????. Aaron's room. i just stood at the door deciding whether or not to go in. and then the other came.
*end of P.O.V.*
*nobody's P.O.V.*
Calvin: hey ____. what's wrong? why aren't you opening the door?

_____: i'm.. afraid. i can't go in there. what if.. he doesn't want me to see him?

Jiro: what are you afraid of? you have to go in there. don't worry. i'm sure he want to see you.

_____: you sure?

Jiro: i'm very sure. go on. open the door..

____: hao. *hold door knob and turn to open* *enters and see that Aaron was sleeping*

Selina: he's sleeping. what to do now?

____: Jie, can i stay? i want to look after him... *looks at Selina with pleasing eyes*

Selina: sure. let's go guys.

Jiro: what? that's it? i want to go see Aaron. i don't want to go just yet.

Calvin: come on. let's go. we can go see him later.

Jiro: wo bu yao la. (i don't want to) i want to stay here and see Aaron. (he's acting like a baby here. lol so cute)

Selina: guys... *looks at Chun and Calvin* you know what to do...

Chun and Calvin: of course. *hold Jiro by the arm and start draggin him out*

Jiro: nooo!!!

Selina: bye _____.

_____: bye jie.

selina closes door.

*_____'s P.O.V.*
i walked over to Aaron's bed and sit down on chair. i saw his sleeping face and smiled. i recalled the incident and my smile faded. i brush his hair out of his face.

_____: why did you have to get shot because of me? why do you have to protect me when i'm in danger? why? *cries* why did you have to protect me? why did you? why can't you just let me get shot and get injured instead?

tears started falling one by one, on his arm... but little did she know, Aaron was listening to her this whole time and she didnt know.

*Aaron's P.O.V.*
____'s keep saying why did i get shot instead of her. i'll tell you why. i got shot because... because i cared about you. even though we just met, i still tink you're pretty awesome. i rescued you because i think i have falling in love with you... that's why i rescued you. i saw her crying and wanted to confort her and tell her not to cry because of me. so i lift my arm and puts it on her shoulder. she looked up and wiped her tears and smiled at me.

*nobody's P.O.V.*
_____: ni hai hao ma? do you want me to fetch the doctors? (are you ok?)

Aaron: bu yong le. i just want you to stay with me for a little bit. (no need)

_____: *blushes* did you hear me say anything just now?

Aaron: *lies* mei you (no). why were you crying?

_____: it was because of the incident. i thought i was going to lose you and then... *blushes* *thinking: omg. did i just say i didn't want to lose him? i'm not even his girlfriend and i said that* uhh it was nothing...

Aaron: really? *thinking: she said she didn't want to lose me. that's good to know. but i forgot i must confess to her. before it's too late...* uhh _____?

_____: yea?

Aaron: i need to tell you something.

_____: what is it?

Aaron: well i...

someone enters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mwahahaha. i letting you guy hangging there. find out who was it that interrupted aaron confession tomorrow! remember to comments! love you guys for reading and liking my ff. love you tons! :)