The party

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

as promised, this chapter will be about the party...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next day, morning.
~~~~~
*Selina's P.O.V.*
i woke up from my slumber. i looked at the time and it read 7:30. hmm looks like i better call up my friends and tell them to come to Aaron's place. so i got up went to the bathroom, shower, got dressed, brush my teeth and did my hair. after all that i went downstairs and go to the livingroom (the telephone is there) and call the guys and girls. i told them to buy banners, party poppers, drinks, foods, confetties and bring them to Aaron's house. after that i called Aaron's house. to my surprised, mrs. yan (Aaron's mother) picked up. i told her we're throwing a party for Aaron and that we'll be throwing it at their house. she agreed and hang up. after i hang up, i went upstairs to wake my dear little sister up. (note: wondering where your parents are? they're long gone... they passed away when you were about 9 while Selina was 13. it been 10 years now so youre 19 and Selina is 23. she's been taking care of you since your parents passed away. i'll explain later in the Fanfic) (dang this is long!)
*nobody's P.O.V.*
Selina: ____. sweety (in a sister way. not motherly), wake up. we have to go get ready for Aaron's welcome back party.

____: *stirs in bed* *opens eyes* oh hey jie. *looks at clock* it's so early. why are you waking me up?

Selina: are you forgettin something? something important? today? for a special friend?

____: *thinking: hmm what is it...* *eyes widen* oh snap. the party! when is he gettin out of the hospital?

Selina: hmm at 3pm? come on we gotta get the whole place set up. i meant at Aaron's place. *starts walking out the door* *turns around*

____: ok. *starts gettin out of bed*

Selina: mei. don't forget to wear the dress. make yourself look pretty ok? or do you need my help with the make-up part?

_____: can you? please?

Selina: *smiles* ok. but go dress up first.

_____: ok!!! *goes in the bathroom. shower, brush teeth, and wore dress* *goes outside* *sit on bed* jie!!! i'm done! can you come with your make-up box and hair curler and all that stuff?!!??!?!

Selina: i'm coming. ok. *walks in ____'s room and put down everything* ok let's see. hmm. light on the curls. light pink on the lips. maybe a little bit of gloss. hmm what color for the eyes? how about pink and little bit of glitter to make it shiny a bit. hmm. *examine face* looks good. *hands mirror* take a look

_____: *take mirror* waa. jie. i look awesome.

Selina: yep. you do. come on. let go to Aaron's house. *goes downstair and grabs keys* *head to car*

_____: *follows* *gets in car*

after about 10 minutes they arrived. (its about 9:30-10am right now)

Selina and ____ walk up the step and rang the door bell. the person that open the door was.....

Selina: hi mrs. yan.

Aaron's mom: hi Selina. please. call me aunty. calling me mrs. yan make me sounds old. *laughs*

Selina: hao ah. aunty, this is my mei. (ok) (little sister)

_____: ni hao. i'm _____. (hi) nice to meet you.

Aaron's mom: hi. nice to meet you too. come in.

Selina and _____: hao. xie xie. guys we're here.

everyone: hey guys.

then jiro, calvin, chun came over to Selina and _____.

jiro: hey Selina. and who's this? your cousin selina?

Selina: *thinking: omg. how dumb can he be? it's my mei!* uhh jiro..

Jiro: let me guess. your friend?

Selina: no? she's-

Jiro: no Selina. let me guess.. hmm.. your cousin.

_____: silly jiro...

Jiro: huh? how'd you know me? do i know you?

_____: *giggles* it's me silly! ____.

Jiro: *eyes widen like it was going to pop out of socket* dang. you're hot looking today.

Selina: *mad* excuse me?! who did you say is hot?

Jiro: oops. i mean, my baby's hot. *goes over to Selina and hugs her from behind* right babe?

Selina: dui ah. (right) hey _____. give out orders. we don't have much time left.

_____: oh yea. *walks over to the stage* *get the microphone and talks* ok people. we don't have much time left so we need get everything in place in about 4 hours. are you with me?!

everybody: we're with you!

_____: ok. hmm the boy go and set the tables and after that go outside where the pool is and starts hanging lights (the light from christmas?). the girls go get the ladder and start hanging the banners after that get the food and set them out on the table. get everything done by 2:45 this afternoon! let work! *walks off and went to help everybody and giving orders*

everyone worked and sometime they would rest for a few minutes and then get back to work. _____ seeing them work so hard make her feel good instead and fine that the party would be a success. it was 2:40 when everything was finished. the guys and girls wore their normal clothes when they came because it was still early, but they did bring their clothes for the party. so when they finished everything, they went to use the bathrooms to change (Aaron's house have about 5-6 bathroom. his house is like a mansion. it's huge!) it was about 2:58 when everybody is all dressed up. it was 2:59 and ____ decided to turn off all the lights and make everyone hide. then ding ding ding! it strike 3:00. everyone stay quiet and the door opened...

SURPRISE!!

Aaron walked through the door surprised. he looked around seeing all the banner and food and all that stuff. he was happy of course and he shed a tear of happiness. he quickly wiped it off and ____, S.E (Selina and Ella), flh went over to Aaron.

Calvin: welcome back buddy.

Chun: welcome back Aaron.

Jiro: hey Aaron.

Ella: Hey there. feeling good?

Selina: hi. and welcome back.

Aaron: thanks guys. i'm feelign great.

____: hi Aaron. Welcome back.

Aaron turns around to see the most beautiful girl ever, standing in front of him.

aaron: oh my god. you're pretty.

____: why thank you. do you like me?

Aaron: umm sorry. but i like someone else (lol. so clueless. he doesn't know it's you yet cause you'e all different looking and all)

_____: really? and who might that girl be?

Aaron: i like.. _____.

_____: *happy inside but doesn't show it.* oh ok.

Aaron: so what are you guys doing? let's party!

everyone partied until Aaron went up the stage and announce something...

Aaron: hey guys. thanks for coming to this party. i would like to thanks the person that organize this party for me. i also have a confession to make. i want to tell ____ something. but where is she. _____ can you please come up on stage.

_____ heard her name and looks up on stage and saw Aaron. she smiled and walked up.

Aaron: *thinking: ____ i want to tell you my true feelings*

*Aaron's P.O.V.*
i was waiting for ____ to walk up the stage. and then i saw the girl from before. she's beautiful. but i like someone else. i wonder why she's coming up here.

*nobody's P.O.V.*
(they'll be talking by microphone. so everyone in the audience will be hearing everything)

_____: hey Aaron. *smiles at him*

Aaron: hello. you are..

_____: it's me silly. _____.

Aaron: it is you. you're beautiful. you're stunning.

_____: *blushes* well thank you.

Aaron: well i... *grab a rose* i just wanted to tell you that i like you. not wait change that. that i love you. i started loving you when the incident happened. i just wanted to say.. *holds the rose to _____* will you be my girlfriend?

_____: mhm. *nods* yea.

Aaron: yay! *goes over and pick her and while spinning*

_____: *giggles* put me down.

Aaron: oh yea. *puts her down*

Someone from the audience: kiss! let us see you kiss to announce you two are now a couple!

everybody joins in: kiss. kiss kiss.....

Aaron: let's do it.

_____: ok.

Aaron started moving in. _____ does the same. 3 inch.. 2 inch.. 1 inch.... 1 cm. and.. smooch. the crowd goes wild.

Aaron: *kisses with passion*

_____: *deepens it*

Aaron and ____ stops kissing and they hugged and walk down the stage and the dj starts rocking again and everybody continue to party.