running away

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

We left off when ___ and Aaron was about to kiss when someone/something interrupted them. Have fun reading this chapter. :]
Aaron and ____ moves closer. Their faces were inches away. Hebe was boiling hot (mad). They were about to kiss when someone stops them.

~~~~~~
Hebe: Stop!!

Everyone turns to look at her.

Hebe: Uhh… *awkward* What I mean was that you shouldn’t kiss random people out of the blues.

Ella: How is it kissing random people? We dared them to kiss. It’s not like we dared ____ to kiss a hobo or something. (Note: LOL)

Hebe: Well still. She can’t kiss Aaron!

Selina: And why not? Why can’t ____ kiss Aaron? It’s part of the dare! Ugh forget it. You *points to Hebe* come out with me. *walks out the house*

Hebe: *follows Selina*

~~~~
Inside with the others.
~~~~

Jiro: What was that all about?

Calvin: I have no idea.

Chun: Uhh Hebe was jealous of ____?

Calvin: No duh...

____: I don’t want to in but I think me coming here was a bad idea. I think I should go home. *stands up to leave but was pulled by someone*

Aaron: *grabs ____ hand* No wait. Don’t go just yet. Stay.

____: No I should go. *sad* Hebe doesn’t like it when I’m here. Especially now. It would make things a lot better if I leave. See ya. *tears started falling *stands up and left*

~~~~~~~
Outside with Hebe and Selina, when ____ hasn’t left yet.
~~~~~~~

Selina: Hebe, what’s your problem? Don’t tell me that you still have feelings to Aaron?

Hebe: I don’t have problems.

Selina: Then why did you stop them from kissing each other and causing a stuff to happen? And still haven’t answered my question yet.

Hebe: I… I stopped them because… because I hate seeing someone else kissing him. Ok? And for your question, it’s yes. I still have feelings for him even though he broke up with me.

Selina: Why?

And before they knew it ____ rushed out the door.

Selina: ____! Where are you going?! Come back! *faces Hebe* I’ll deal with you later. *runs after ____*

Hebe went inside.

Hebe: What happened in here?

Ella: Well... We were just talking and then ____ just left. Nothing else happened.

Jiro: Well, you left the part where ___ was sad and telling us that Hebe hates it when she's here and then she started crying and just left.

Ella: Shut up! *hits Jiro on his head*

Jiro: Ouch! *rubs his head*

Hebe: *thinking: Yes. She left. I'm so happy.* So who want to finish the game?

Noone said anything.

Hebe: Well!??!

They all raise their hands.

~~~~~
With Selina
~~~~~
*Selina P.O.V.*
*thinking: ____ where are you?*

~~~~~
With ____
~~~~~
*____P.O.V.*
I'm running. I don't know where to go. i should go to the park to cool down.

*nobody's P.O.V.*
____ sitting on bench when someone came over.