Hebe returns... to ruin the date...

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

*_____'s p.o.v.*
i was walking back to Aaron after i ordered the food. i was checking the bag just in case anything is missing. i wasn't looking cause i was still looking inside the bag, checking... and that's when it hit me. i looked up and coudn't believe my eyes... tears started to come and pour down my cheeks. how could he do this to me. i was standing there motionless, not knowing what to do next. i dropped everything in my hands and then he stopped kissing her and looked at me..
*Aaron's p.o.v.*
i was sitting there, waiting for ____'s return with the foods. and then she... came up to me out of nowhere. we chatted for awhile and then she just kissed me. i was shocked she would do such a thing. maybe it's cause she didn't know i already have a girlfriend. i heard something dropped and i pushed her away to reveal _____ standing there, a few feet away from me, with tears falling down her cheeks..

*'her' p.o.v.* (i'm not going to reveal who just yet)
i was actually following Aaron and that little around. i can't believe she would actually make him go on rollercoasters when she already knew he's afraid of heights. shame on you, _____. i heard that she was going to get some food and so i went over to talk to Aaron for a bit. and then from the corner of my eyes, 5 minutes later, i saw her coming back. i turned my head and kissed him. i can tell she was shock. he pushed me away to look what dropped and there he saw her...

*calvin's p.o.v* (yes. he was there too. cause ??? made him take her out)
i was buying cotton candy for hebe. when i turned around, she wasn't there anymore. so then i started walking around a bit. i started walking towards someone who i thought look like Aaron. i walked over and i saw hebe by his side, talking to him.. and then, she kissed him.. WAIT WHAT?!?! SHE KISSED HIM?!?! i'm so breaking up with her. and then i heard someone dropping something? i looked and there was ____ standing just a few feet away from them, shocked. i can't hebe would do such a thing. if Selina knew, she would freak. and i saw Aaron pushed Hebe away and walked over to ____.

*nobody's p.o.v.*
Aaron: *walks over to ____, who was in shock* _____...

_____: are you cheating on me..?

Aaron: *shock by what ____ ask* i'm not cheating on you.

_____: than why were you doing what i think you were doing?

Aaron: it wasn't me. it was Hebe (*gasp* again? why is it her that always ruin everything?) i can explain. it's not what you think.

_____: explain to me... now!

Aaron: ok. i'll explain. i was waiting for you and then hebe just came over to me out of the blue. after 5 minute i think she saw you coming and then wanted to make you mad/jealous. i-

_____: do you have feelings for her?

Aaron: *once again, shocked by the sudden question* of course not. the one i love is you. and you alone.

_____: really?

Aaron: yea. just you and you alone.

_____: prove it. prove that you truly loves me with your heart. prove that i'll forever be the only one in your heart. prove it to me.

Aaron: *hold her hands and bends down* *closes eyes and kisses you with passion.*

_____: *stretch up and does the same thing*

after about 3 minutes, you pull apart and hug each other and walk off hand-in-hand.

they went on more ride and it was about 7 pm and so they walk to the front gate to meet Selina and Jiro.

Selina and Jiro: hey there young couples.

Aaron and _____: hey.

_____: so how was your day?

Selina: it was awesome. we went on so many rides.

Jiro: even the water rides. we got so wet. haha. but it's worth it right?

_____: i guess so. since it's summer and it's blazing hot right now.

Aaron: you're right.

after a few minutes chit-chatting with jie and Jiro, _____ starts getting hungry..

_____: *tugs on Aaron's sleeve like a little kid wanting to go on a parent's back for a piggie back ride* i'm hungry. *rubs tummy*

Aaron: haha. ok sweety. let's go eat. anyone else hungry?

Jiro and Selina: me!

and so they went to the parking lot and got in the car and drove off to a nearby restaurant. about 10-15 minutes they arrived and park their car. they got out and was greeted by one of the waiter.

waiter: hello and good evening. how may i serve you? *hands out menus*

Aaron: i would like ----- (food).

Jiro: i want ----- (food).

Selina: i want ----- (food) what about you mei? *looks at you*

_____: me? hmm.... i want the same thing as sweety. *cling to Aaron's arm and smile sweetly*

Aaron: *smiles back*

waiter: uh huh. ok.. what about your beverages? (aka drinks)

Jiro: i want orange juice.

Selina: i want sprite.

Aaron: i want coke.

_____: and me... i still want whatever sweety have. :)

waiter: ok... i'll be back with your food in about 10 minutes. *leaves*

Selina: so... what happened with you kids today?

Aaron: us? nothing much. except for the fact that hebe appeared...

Selina: Hebe!? *clench her teeth* ugh i hate her to much. what did she do this time?

Aaron: well.. *tells her everything*

Selina: *mad* i can't believe she did that. *hits the table with her hands*

Jiro: Selina, it's ok. calm down. before you break anything...

Selina: ok.. i got to calm down...

and so they chatted on and on about their day.. when..

~~~~~~
at the restaurant door
~~~~~~
Waiter: hello and Welcome to ---- restaurant. how many?

girl: just two.

waiter: ok this way please. *leads them to a table about 10 feet away from Aaron's table.

girl: excuse me but we would like to change to our table to over there.

boy: why?

girl: i just noticed Aaron is here. i want to go over there and sit with them.

boy: oh.. can we change to a table over there?

waiter: sure..

~~~~~
at Aaron's table
~~~~~

______: oh no...

Selina: what is it, mei?

_____: i don't want to see her..

Aaron: who?

_____: her.. *point to the couple thats walking to them*

Jiro: oh gosh.. it's her..

Selina: she's going to ruin our dinner...

girl: hey guys!

Aaron, Selina, Jiro: hi..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guess who they were talking about? who was it that wanted to sit by Aaron? comment!!!