?!?

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

We left off when ____ went to the park and someone came to her.
~~~~~~~
*_____P.O.V.*
I’m sitting on a bench, relaxing, and of course talking to myself. “Why do I hate it when Hebe treats me to bad…?” I was thinking of staying at Ya Tou and Gui Gui’s house for the night. (Note: sorry for not telling you this in the first place but you, Ya Tou, and Gui Gui are best friends.) I was about to leave when someone came over and started talking to me.
~~~~~~~
*nobody's P.O.V.*
Guy: Hey there, pretty thing.
____: Uhh hi.

Guy: So what’s your name?

_____: I’m _____. You?

Guy: I’m not going to tell you. So have you ever thought about losing your ity?

_____: What? *scared* *started scanning the park. *thinking: Jie, where are you?*

Guy: Hmm. Seems like you’ve never have. so you want me to?

_____: No.

Guy: Well you have no choice. *evil grin on face*

_____: *scared* *backing away from the guy* Get away from me.

~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Selina.
~~~~~~~~~

*Selina P.O.V.*
I'm searching for _____ around the familiar place I might think she would be. Places like: home, Ya Tou and Gui Gui's house, the park, or even the streets. _____, where are you? Don't you know that I'm getting worried? I decided to drive home for a quick check. I went inside the house but I didn’t see her anywhere not ever her room. I decided and go to Ya Tou and Gui Gui’s house.

Selina: *knocks on the door*

Ya Tou: *opens door* Eh, Selina jie. What brings you here?

Selina: Ya Tou, have you seen ____?

Gui Gui: No. What’s wrong?

Selina: I can’t find her. I don’t know where she is and it’s night time already.

Ya Tou and Gui Gui: *in unison* She’s missing?

Selina: Yeah. Can I trouble you and asking you to come help me look for her?

Gui Gui: It’s not a problem. We’ll help you.

Selina: Thanks you guys. But can you two call up more people?

Gui Gui: Shi, Selina jie, (sure, big sis Selina)

Selina: *takes out phone and started dialing Jiro*

~~~~~~~
Conversation between Selina and Jiro.
~~~~~~~
Jiro: Wei?

Selina: Jiro, I can’t find _____ and I was wondering if you would come and help me.

Jiro: What?! She’s missing? You’re kidding right?

Selina: *mad* Jiro, why would I kid about this for? She’s my mei mei. Of course I have to worry!

Jiro: ok. Don’t get mad.

Selina: fine. Tell the other to look for ____ but don’t tell Hebe. I know she’s not going to help.

Jiro: ok. Bye *hangs up*

Selina:*hangs up*

~~~~~~~~~
End of conversation
~~~~~~~~

Selina hurried to the last place where she think her little sister might be, the park.

~~~~~~
meanwhile with _____

 

~~~~~~

_____: *scared* get away from me.

guy: no can do. i gotta get my hands on you. >:]

_____: no.

~~~~~
meanwhile with Jiro
~~~~~

Jiro: hey guys. _____'s missing. Selina can't find her.

Aaron, Calvin, Chun: *shocked* WHAT?!

Aaron: You're lying right?

Jiro: Does it look like i am?

Aaron: no..

Calvin: How can this be? What does Selina tell us to do?

Jiro: Well she said to tell you guys and then she was wondering if you would come and help her find ____.

Chun: Well what are we doing here for? Let's go.

Aaron: but first, we need to split up into groups. Jiro and I will go to the park. Chun and Calvin will take a visit to their house. We'll keep in contact through the phone.

Calvin, Chun, Jiro: ok. let's split.

~~~~~~
with Aaron and Jiro
~~~~~~

Jiro: where is she?

Aaron: How am I suppose to know? You were the one that was talking to Selina.

Jiro: Oh yeah. I'll call Selina and ask her. *dials Selina*
Hey Selina? Where do you think ____ is? *pause* the park? oh We're heading there right now. *pause* ok. see ya. *hangs up* she said that the park is the only place that ____ could be. she already searched her home and ____ wasn't there and also ____'s friends house.

Aaron: oh ok. We're here. *gets out car*

Jiro: *gets out car*

Aaron and jiro started walking around the park calling ____'s name.

~~~~~~
with ______
~~~~~~

guy: come here

_____: nooo!!!

guy: i said come here so come here!!!

_____: never! *started running away*

guy: hey! come back here! *chases after _____*

*_____P.O.V.*
OMG. worst day ever. i ran away and now i'm being harassed. whats next? gettin by some stranger? ok so i'm running until i came to a dead end. i turned around and there he is, standing there in front of me. i couldn't run anymore and i can't escape either.

*nobody's P.O.V.*
guy: looky here. a dead end. where you going to run to now?

____: *whispers* no where...

guy: what did you say? i can't here you. *moves closer to _____*

_____: *walks backwards*

guy: come on. don't be scared. *walks forward*

_____: *walks backward* *hits something hard* *looks back* *thinking: oh no. a dead end*

guy: *evil grin* looks like a dead end for you. *move torwards ____* let's starts with kissing on the lips.

_____: no. i dont want to.

guy: too bad. *started kissing you*

_____: *shocked* *try shoving him off of you* *failed*

guy: *thinking: try shoving all you want, you're never gonna get me off of you. *starting going down to your neck*

____: *thinking: no! please no. someone come save me. he's going down. this is my chance* *screams*

~~~~~
with Aaron and Jiro
~~~~~

*Aaron P.O.V.*
i was walking around when i heard someone scream. it sounded like a girl. oh gosh. don't tell me it's _____.

*nobody's P.O.V.*
Aaron: dude, did you hear that?

Jiro: yea i did. you don't think it's... *gulp* ____ is it?

Aaron: i hope not. let's go toward the screaming.

Aaron and Jiro started walking until they came toward the screaming. they looked in and saw some guy kissing someone. when the guys moved his head, they saw it was ____.

*______'s P.O.V.*

the guy's still kissing me. more like forcing me to... as he's moving down. i saw someone watching us....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'll stop here.
what do you think of this chapter?
is it too long though? 
i'll try to write a short chapter for the next chapter if you want. byes :)