teaser ;)

Prime Minister's romance

Hello~! i hope everybody is still here to support my fics. i know it's been a while since i last updated. I got busy with alot of stuffs, i got a very long writer's block...blah blah blah. so much for explanation. i just want to say, mianhe~ *bows* i plan to continue all of my fics again, so i started with this one. Please be patient with me, i'm currently writing...i got excited so i decided to put a teaser just to let you know that i'm updating this! lol. please wait for this arasso~? :)

 

TEASER:

 

To Ms. Im YoonA,

On behalf of the team, i would like to congratulate you for being part of our company. We were impressed with your credentials and your dedication towards the career that you choose. We are hoping that with you, we are able to achieve our company’s goal and mission to be the country’s leading newspaper.

Again, congratulations.

Sincerely,

Sone News”

“Ottoke! Yoong! You got hired! You got hired!” Sooyoung yelled as she jumped all over the place.

“Yeah, thanks for the info, Soo.” Yoong said as she rolled her eyes at her best friend who read her letter first than her.

“Wow, this call for celebration, Yoong. It may not be a big company but you got what you want, right?” Hyoyeon put an arm around her best friend.

“Speaking of celebrations, let’s eat buffet to celebrate Yoong’s good news!” Sooyoung smirked as she put her arms around her two best friends.

“Aisshh~ you’re just making an excuse to eat buffet!” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“No, my friend. We’re just celebrating. Nothing else.” Sooyoung said but her friends knew better.

“I know you, Choi Sooyoung.” Yoona glared at her shikshin buddy.

“Damn, okay fine, you got me. Can we eat now?” Sooyoung whined.

“Okay. But its your treat. Don’t worry, i’ll make it up to you.” Yoona smiled widely. Sooyoung glared at her mischievous friend and sighed.

“Okay, but when you and Kwon Yul get together or something, you owe me big time.” Sooyoung beamed.

Yoona laughed loudly at the ridiculousness of her friend.

“Soo, the president and i are really far! It’s really impossible for us to meet.”

Nu-uh, Ms. Im, trust Choi Sooyoung. Remember when we were young? I told you we will win free buffet passes at the restaurant near our school and we did! I also told you that we will pass the algebra exam even though we didn’t study the night before because we spent all night waiting for the new MV of Girls’ Generation. We almost got perfect scores! See, i can feel and see anything. Trust me when i say that Kwon Yuri and you will be together, soon because you will.” Sooyoung said confidently.

Yoona just laugh at her best friend. “Soo, that free buffet passes were from your aunt. Her friend owns the restaurant and she knows that we’re both fan of buffets. As for the algebra exam, that one was very easy because Mr. Jung forgot that he already gave us the questionnaires the day before. He’s too old that’s why he easily forgot things. Me and the president are from two different worlds. Besides, i’m not gay.”

“You are gay my friend. I remember that time when we used to fan girl over Girls’ Generation which we still do but you were sasaeng towards one member. You always spazz over her when she dance especially when we watched their concert. Wait a minute, that girl that you spazzed looks like Kwon Yuri! See! I knew it!” Sooyoung jumped.

“Shut up, Soo.” Yoona rolled her eyes. “Hyo, please take her away before i kill her.”

“Alright, i don’t want my friend kill my other friend so, let’s eat.” Hyo said as she dragged Sooyoung and Yoona to her car.

 

TBC :P