Im Yoona

Prime Minister's romance

PLEASE READ!

A/N: Hello! i came back from a hiatus! i have a good news and bad news for all of you...Good news is i'm back with a new fic but the bad news is it will take a bit of a long time to update my other fics because my laptop where i used to store my stories is currently broken TT-TT all of my files are there including my chapter guide. As much as i want to update it, i can't because i don't want to change what i wrote in my chapter guide. Since i wanted to write i'm currently using our desktop PC, for the mean time, this story will be active until i get back my old files again since this one is the current file that i have. Please give this one a lot of love and Enjoy! :)

**

"Yoona-yah, congratulations on your graduation!" a man's voice through the phone.

 

The pale doe eyed girl with long curly brown hair smiled as she eyed the diploma on her hands.
 
 
"Thank you, appa." 
 
 
"I'm really sorry that i couldn't be there with you. You know how much i wanted to see you on stage while accepting your diploma." her father said.
 
 
"I completely understand, appa. It's better that you stay there than risking your health by coming here. Don't worry, one of these days, i'll visit you and show you my diploma, okay?" 
 
 
"I will wait for you, then." 
 
 
"So, are you going to celebrate with your friends?" her father asked.
 
 
"Ne, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon invited me to have dinner and celebrate." 
 
 
"be careful, okay?"
 
 
"Ne."
 
 
"Okay, bye."
 
 
Then, Yoona hanged up the phone as her best friend, Sooyoung approached her.
 
 
"Hey there, famous future journalist! ready to go? Hyo is waiting for us in the parking lot." she said as she puts an arm around her best friend's shoulder.
 
 
Yoona giggled and nodded. "Yeah."
 
 
"Now, buddy, where do you wanna go? Since you're the youngest among the three of us and it's your graduation, Hyo and I decided to treat you in any restaurant that you like. But i personally suggest that we should go to a buffet restaurant because you're my shikshin buddy, ya know? and---"
 
 
"All right, Soo, let's go to a buffet." Yoona chuckled.
 
 
"ALRIGHT! YOU'RE THE BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" Sooyoung said as she threw her hands up in the air.
 
 
The two best friends went to the parking lot to meet their other best friend, HyoYeon. The ran when they saw a blonde haired girl, wearing a fur vest over her blue shirt and leopard print pants standing beside her outrageous yellow mini cooper.
 
 
"Hey! how's it going for our future journalist?" Hyoyeon hugged her best friend.
 
 
"Will you guys stop saying that? it's embarrassing." Yoona whined as she pulled back from Hyoyeon.
 
 
"Why? we know that it will happen. You know the journalists on TV, right? You're prettier than them, so you could pass as one." Hyoyeon retorted.
 
 
"I don't want to be known like that, Hyo. I want to be someone who's known for their craft, like going on dangerous assignments and stuff." Yoona reasoned.
 
 
"Maybe Hyo's outfit could be your first dangerous assignment!" Sooyoung butted in.
 
 
"YAH~! shut up!" Hyoyeon slapped Sooyoung's arm.
 
 
"Kidding! i'm just hungry you know? c'mon let's eat!" Sooyoung yelled as she went to the passenger seat of Hyoyeon's car.
 
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and looked at Yoona, "C'mon, let's celebrate so the other shikshin will shut up."
 
 
Yoona laughed as she went inside the car and they drive away to the nearest buffet restaurant in the city.
 
 
Im Yoona's think that her life is almost complete. She's finally graduated her degree as a journalist. She can feel that her dreams is slowly coming true. Her life is really simple. 
 
 
Im Yoona grew up in a small town with her father. Her mother died of an illness when she was a young girl. So, it's always her and her dad. She likes to study but she never forgets to be a child whenever she's with her best friend, Sooyoung. 
 
 
When they both accepted to a university in Seoul, they decided to live in a small apartment. As she was studying journalism, Sooyoung studied Culinary Arts. There, they met their new best friend and roommate, Hyoyeon, whose studying Business. Since then, her life is complete.
 
 
Now, all she's waiting is to be accepted to a small newspaper company. People would want to be accepted to big companies but Yoona wanted otherwise. She wanted that as long as she's living her dream, she's not going to ask for more.
 
**
 
"So, are you planning to apply on huge companies? I mean with your educational background, they wouldn't hesitate to hire you." Sooyoung asked as she ate a spoonful of bibimbap.
 
 
"My dad knows someone from famous internet sites. They need freshly graduated writers. Maybe you should try one." Hyoyeon suggested as she took a bite of her deokbokki.
 
 
"Thanks, Hyo. But i'm waiting for a call from a small newspaper company here." Yoona smiled while drinking her iced tea.
 
 
"I don't get it, Yoong. Why do you want to work in a small company than the bigger one?" Sooyoung asked.
 
 
"Because i have this dream that i want to be part of something that could make that small company into a bigger one. Besides, i don't want the demanding life of bigger companies. Small companies can make me still live the life that i have right now." Yoona grinned.
 
 
"Aissh~ i still don't get it." Sooyoung shook her head.
 
 
"Maybe if you stop thinking too much food, you'll get it." Hyoyeon hit het friend's head.
 
 
"YAH~! I can't help it. My world revolves around food."
 
 
Hyoyeon just shook her head for her friend's helplessness about food as Yoona giggled at them.
 
 
**
 
"Yah~! you seemed so focused in watching the news. Are you readying yourself when you become a journalist?" Sooyoung said as she flopped beside Yoona on the sofa. They went home after dinner because Hyoyeon wanted to watch a new drama.
 
 
"Uh, what? a-aniyo. I just zoned out." Yoona reasoned.
 
 
"maybe Yoona likes our Prime minister. She's eyeing her for a while now." Hyoyeon teased.
 
 
"W-what?!" Yoona scoffed. 
 
 
"I think its perfectly normal, Yoong. You see, we got a young prime minister and she's a very hot one, by the way. there's nothing wrong with that. Everybody wants her but she's too private when it comes to her personal life." Hyoyeon explained.
 
 
"What are you talking about?! I don't like her. Well, maybe i do, because i voted for her but that's not...I like her because i admire her as a person and as a politician. She's young but she's already our president. She accomplished so high and it's admirable. I just d-don't see her romantically that way. I'm not---"
 
 
"Calm your horses, Yoong. It's impossible for you to have a relationship with her. Many people want her but she's too picky. Some say she's a lesbian but we all know that she has a child. Well, we haven't seen her child because she want it that way." Sooyoung said.
 
 
"well, i admire our president for that. Atleast her child has a sense of privacy despite that her mom is one of the most influential person in the world. I'm just wondering about her husband, though." Hyoyeon wondered.
 
 
"Yeah, she never had any interviews about her life except when she's asked about her political life. Media even tried to look for it but the president's life is too private and it seems that she doesn't much have friends." Sooyoung said.
 
 
Yoona listened to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung as they watched the news. On the TV screen, she saw a young woman making a speech about humanity on UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon's banquet party. Yoona admire the woman on TV because she's not just intelligent and powerful but she have to admit, their prime minister is really hot and y. Her long black hair, her y curves, her gorgeous face and her tanned skin, it's no wonder why media coined her a lot of names like, "the y President", "Korea's ice queen" and alot more.
 
 
'Oh my God, am I admiring the President this way?' Yoona thought.
 
 
"Why does she have to be so perfect? i mean she's hot and intelligent. She could pass as Ms. Korea but i think Prime Minister is better." Sooyoung commented.
 
 
"Yeah, Korea became even well known because of her. I mean were the only country who has a prime minister like her in world history." Hyoyeon nodded.
 
 
"Damn, she has a perfect life." Sooyoung sighed.
 
 
Yoona wondered, 'Does she really have a perfect life? it's true she has everything but there's something in her eyes that i cannot put a finger on. It seems like she's sad.'
 
 
"Yah~ Im Yoona, stop daydreaming. Maybe one day you'll get to interview our Prime Minister!" Sooyoung slapped the younger girl's back.
 
 
"That would be awesome, isn't it? maybe you can ask her personal questions like, 'What is you past time?'" Hyoyeon suggested.
 
 
"'What's your favorite type of music?'" Sooyoung suggested.
 
 
"Do you like WonBin?"
 
 
"Are you single?"
 
 
"Do you want to date me?"
 
 
"YAH!" Yoona yelled as the two laughed so hard. "stop making fun of me okay? I'm tired, i want to go to bed." she walked away before the two make fun of her again. She closed her bedroom door as she heard her friends' call.
 
 
She sighed and lay down to bed. Her mind is still filled with the incident earlier.
 
 
'Aigoo~ what is happening to me? why am i suddenly got curious about the president's life?'
 
 
Yoona turned to her side and looked at her window. She saw that the stars shines so bright.
 
 
'It's impossible for me to meet her. Heck, it's like those stars. It's out of reach.'
 
 
She turned her back from the window and went to face her desk filled with photos of her and her friends.
 
 
'despite that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tease me all the time, i could never ask for other friends like them. they put smile on my face. How about you, Ms. President? who can make you smile? I never seen you smile. I bet she's beautiful when she smiles.'
 
 
Yoona turned again and faced the ceiling.
 
 
'I want to know more about you, Ms. President. It's like i feel responsible for that smile.'
 
 
"Kwon Yuri. President Kwon Yuri." Yoona mumbled as her eyes starts to drop and took Kwon Yuri to dreamland.
 
**
Sorry if this one is short. This is just the introduction the main story will start on chapter 3 :) I also have a twitter account. we can talk there or something kekeke
 
twitter.com/jojo_adeque