Sequels

4 SEASONS

Sequels

How did we get together? here's the story behind the scene.

when Jung Daehyun asked me to get a relationship with him, i had setup an agreement. i would like to make our relationship like 'We Got Married' couple. and our relationship will be ended when my work contract will be end. Daehyun asked me is it possible if the agreement is broken and is there any possibilities that both of us will have an official relationship like normal people?

I said, the agreement will be broken if either the public knew about us and if i EVER ACCEPT HIS KISS. so, our relationship start like that. i was wondering if any of consequences that will happen but i never thought that we will get married.Plus he never try to kiss me all the time we in the relationship. And! i said when it was come to the end, i want to be exactly how it start. but i forgot that part. so when he repeat the action, everything come to my mind continuously. he act fast! he kissed me. and i accept his kiss at the last day we suppose to meet. 

there is another story. he tell me about this the first day after we got married. he said, actually, when he go out with me, there is a paparazzi following him from he started the car. so when he kiss me, the paparazzi will take pictures and spread it all over the world. with that our contrat will be broken and we are officially can be dating each other. not after 24 hours, the news is spreading like crazy. and also spreading in my country. 

my family knew from that news and they got mad. fans are really scared me. daehyun is so dead when his president know about it. we break up for severals months. but true love never fading. I renew my contract with Miss Se Na because the drama is a big hit and she still need me to create another story line. my family is settling. and i got everything under control. i come back to Korea and meet Daehyun again. we fall in love again. and we got married for real this time. writing this story make me think of a words.

THROW OUT YOUR MIND WITH WORDS.

So this is my mind. i convert into words. 

thank you for reading. Have Fun imagining. :)

- babyQueen


4 SEASONS - SUMMER, WINTER, SPRING AND FALL