Season 1

4 SEASONS
01-01-2015
 
Winter.
 
The clock is ticking. show the time is running away from me. i was sitting comfortably with my blanket wrap around my body. i was looking at my self-reflection at my room's window. im like a little girl who is waiting for her mom to come back home.
 
i miss my mom to be honest. i was homesick i think. i was alone right now. thinking of my hometown which is over the sea.it takes 6 hours for me to go back there. i miss my family. i miss my little brother. i miss my sister. i miss my cat. i miss my house. i miss my country. 
 
i can feel a warm tears rundown my cheek. there it go again. im crying. AGAIN. i swept away the tears but it doesn't seem stop. tears fall down again. i surrender. wrapping my whole self in the blanket... and i keep sobbing....
 
14-01-2015
 
Winter still.
 
officially start. my job. my career. my source of income. here. in my dream country. with my dream people. with all my dream thought. KOREA. i was here. in Seoul. waiting for a person who change my entire life. who make me feel so anxious at the same time nervous. he found me. he ask me. he shock me. he make me cry. he also make me happy.
 
clock is ticking. i was looking at my wrist. it has been 5 minutes since i arrived. but i don't know why. never know why. this 5 minutes is the longest 5 minutes in my life. in this 5 minutes, i feel like out of breath. lack of oxigen. air became so thin. is it because the ozon layer is gone? or it just my feeling?
 
yeah. it just my feeling. from afar, i saw a figure walking closer. closer.. and closer... he is smiling. but i gave him my cold face. i wanted to smile. but my lips is frozen. i blame the weather.i can't even say the word 'HI' when he greet me. again i blame the weather. my lips, my touge, everything at my body is frozen.
 
he just smile and say he understand what i feel right now. showing his cool sight to me, make me feel warmer and i start to talk with him. having some conversation on our agreement, showing the paper with black ink on it. i read and i nodded. i gave him my agreement, he read and he nodded. we both agree on both agreement and put our signature on the paper.
 
after signing, he show me the building surrounding. he walk three step in front of me and passionately explaining what is there and what is here. finally he stop at the 3rd level and said that my office will be at the end of the corner. i nodded and say thank you. he stop me and ask me either to start working in this month or next month? i said i prefer next month. he said okay and he left me in the small room call 'OFFICE'.
 
i look around. it was a small room yet comfortable for just me. i like it. fully equipt. there is a office table, computer, and a chair. there is a curtain blocking the light from entering the room. i pull the string and lights enter. opposite of my building. i can see another building. try to look for the detail i saw figure moving in that building.not one but many. i guess it some dance academic or something similar to it. i throw my view to the right side. there was a park with banches and trees. seems romantic place for couple.
 
i take a deep breath. i sit on my chair. i face the computer in front of me. i turn it on. suddenly i feel something. my passion is leveling up. my finger is itchy. my mind is thinking. thinking of some situation. which make me keep thinking and thinking. out all sudden, in the first 5 minutes, i already fill up the first page of Microsoft Office Words.i keep doing the writting until it comes to ' THE END'. i take a very deep breath. i exhale the carbon dioxide with my strengh. i stare at the computer screen. and i giggle.
 
" i said to Mr. Hong that i will start next month. but now what?"
 
strecth all my tied muscles and look at the time. it had been 2 hours since i sit on the chair. i have completed my first short story. i read it again to make sure there is no typing error and grammar mistakes. correcting my own writting and someone knocking the door.
 
" come in.. " i said while still correcting the writting.
 
" hello..." someone greet me at my door and he is smiling towards me.
 
" yes? " i look at him with the weirdest look ever.
 
" can i come in?" he said after he giggle.
 
" sure. come in.." i stand up and wait for him to take steps.
 
he step in and close the door. at his hand there is an envelope. my heart was beating like crazy for no reason. there is a lot in my mind. since i was new. did he come to give me his task? am i going to be a bully victim? is he going to harrest me? every step of his is every thought of mine. after take about ten steps he stop. so i stop thinking too.
 
" let me introduce my self. i am Kang Yong Do. i will be your second writer." he greet me with formality.
 
i frown a bit. 
 
" second writer? but i did not ask for any assistances. are you in the right room? " i asked him some silly question i think since he is smiling non-stop.
 
" yes. im the right room." he still smiling and continue, " since you are writting in english, i am the one who will translate it into Korean character. (hangul)" he said. while smiling of course.
 
i was dumbfounded for awhile.staring at him. i was translating what did he just say because he speak Korean just too good for my level. but wait. he is Korean. what did i think? after a few seconds of blank moment at last i pick up his words.
 
" ah! second writer~ the translator...ah.. now i get it..im sorry. i was too slow in translating korean words. im really sorry." i bow a bit.
 
" ah! no, no! i was wrong for talking too fast. i was just want to greet you so then we can co-opperate together well next time." he said and offer his hand to be shake with me.
 
" yes! of course! haha" i reply with some weird laugh and accept his hand shake.
 
after afew minutes of ice breaking session with Kang Yong Do, he left the room. again i take my seat and breath out loud. i was wondering myself why did lately i always sigh for even small think. i think i have some mental dissoder. maybe.i look at the computer screen. the screen is blank and i was about to move the mouse but the screen saver is appear. it was the bouncing words. and i was kind of shock with the words bounce.
 
" THROW OUT YOUR MIND WITH WORDS "
 
Seeing that words i was thinking for a while. without realize, i keep that words in my heart. since i was bored i back to correcting my writing just now. after spend about 15 minutes im done. again i was so bored. and i realize that i did not take my breakfast yet. since it almost 12 i just decided to take brunch.i step out from the office and the building. i want to go to the nearest cafe at my office building but i see none. i didn't see any cafe or restaurant. so i walk a lil bit far.
 
while i was walking, i saw a crowded teenagers in front of the building next to my building. screaming and shouting something that i can't hear properly. but because i was too lazy to use opposite road, i just walk through them. but when i arrived at the center of the crowd a man with big bicep stop me and i was shock! i was thinking did i involve in any strike right now? i was panic and i know that my face is turn blue right now.
 
but all my negative thought flew away when there is a black venhicle stop and 6 very handsome boys went out from that car. i was stunned by their look. at that time i didn't hear the screaming but just then i saw another white van park at the same spot like the black van before. another 6 flower boys get out from the car. and i was again. like a spell had drop on me. i know my jaw is hanging. i know i was not blinking. but i just can't help.
 
the last person who get out from the car is very tall and he is smiling. i think i just saw an angelic smile ever. our eyes met. i was shock. he walk away. and after all of them walk in the building all the girls who is shouting and screaming is following them. but i still standing outside the building. suddenly, i feel something drop on my hair. one drop.. two drops.. three...and i look up...
 
" oh my goodness! this is miracle! kyakkk!! " i jump a little.
 
i look at the surrounding. its turning white. The SNOW is falling from the sky. i was fasinated. i was excited. this is my very first time to see a snow fall . in my country.. never..ever.. i was playing with snow for a while but its getting cold. i was freezing and i quickly take steps to the nearest restaurant not far from where i stand. i enter the restaurant and the older in that shop is greeting me.
 
i bow a bit and i take a sit. i look at the menu and i place my order. while waiting for my order to arrive, i look outside the restaurant. i still can see those teenage girls standing outside the building. i just look at them. and thinking what the heck is they are doing? did not they feel cold? they will catch fever and cold soon. but none of them seems moving from that place.
 
" ssasaeng..." the old lady said while placing my dishes.
 
" excuse me?" i said while looking at her.
 
" those girls. are fanatic fan. they just follow wherever the group go. anywhere.." the old lady said while throwing her view to the girls outside the building.
 
" oh.. i see.. what is that building? what are they doing ? they live there? the group.." i asked.
 
" no. that was broadcasting station. i guess they just the guest for next week program. happy eating costumer.." the old lady answer and leave.
 
i just give her a bow and start focusing on my eating. it was very refreshing. in this cold weather, i eat hot soup and spicy chicken. yeah. my heart is beating happily. after eat i pay and leave the restaurant. the fangirls is still there. it almost one hour i guess. some of them even drink beers to heat their body. i know they are still underage to drink alchohol because they are wearing school uniform. i ignore them and walk back to my office. while i was walking, i blow my breath trough my mouth and white smoke came out. i was shock. and again i was like a little girl just got a candy. along the way, pretend that i ws smoking a ciggarete. i laughing by myself and i arrived at my office.
 
14-02-2015
 
10 degree celcious
 
it had been exactly a month since i started my job. now im getting better with the environment and i make friends with few people in this building. today, i had been asked by Mr Hong the synopsis about my first story. since i already done 4 short story, i give him two of the synopsis. he seems satisfied. he said i should make it a litle longer because the story has good plot. thinking of that, i read again the story and try to make it longer. since it was a love story, and i never had a good memory in love, i don't have any idea to continue it. i try to get to Yong Do trough the line but he is not in the office.
 
i asked for Mr Hong's permission to go out for a while to search for new idea. he give the permission and i went out. i go to the park that i can see from my office. i sit on one of the bench. looking around. the park seems quite than i think. there is not so many people. i saw just two or three people walk in front of me. but just then, i saw a man figure sit not so far from my bench. he wear a very thick winter coat and ear muff. 
 
cute. that was i think when i saw him. he sit there alone. he look lonely. i just look at him and i saw smoke came out from his breathing. a lot of smoke. i know he was sighing. i wonder why but i did want to take interest on him. i threw my view to the broadcasting building in front of me. i just staring blank and...
 
" can i sit here?" a deep voice just hit my eardrum.
 
i got surprise and i look at him. it was the guy that i had been look at him a while ago. why is he here? without knowing i nodded. he sit. i shut. he breath in. i breath out.
 
" are you korean?" he asked me.
 
" no." i said while looking to my own feet.
 
" i knew it.." he say slow. " but you speak korean?" he turn his face to me.
 
" yes." i said. still looking at my feet.
 
" do you know me? " he asked.
 
I look at him and stare his face. " im sorry if my answer is hurting you. but i don't think i know you." i tell him honestly.
 
he laugh at my words. " im glad you don't know me. by the way... " he pull out a bit of his neck scaft and pull out his hand, " im Jung Dae Hyun," he smile.
 
i was shocked. i was freeze. i was hypnotized. i was blank. " im..im Park Ye Jin.." i accept his hand shake.
 
" your hand is freezing. take this. " he give me a hot patch. " what is your real name?" he asked more.
 
" Issabella.." i said. grasping the hot patch.
 
" beautiful..." he said and looking at his feet.
 
and again, both of us has the silent moment. we just sit and looking at everywhere except at our faces. after a few moment, he stand up and look at me.
 
" i better get going now. it was a pleasure to meet you." he smile.
 
" oh. okay. me too. " i reply with a smile.
 
he walked away from me. i just looking at his back until he disappear. im still sitting on the bench. i was thinking. is it the famous guy Jung Daehyun that i like or is it just a guy who look like Jung Daehyun i like? im not sure but one thing for sure. he is handsome. my style. i smile without knowing. before other people see i smiling by myself, i decided to go back to my office and continue my writing.
 
08-03-2015
 
Spring has begun.
 
another month has passed. im still in this small office facing my beloved computer and writing with all my heart. winter had passed. but it still cold outside. im still wearing furry coat. the time is already past my work time. i stand up and strech my body. im tired. i feel like want to sleep right now. last night my parent called me. i was happy. so, besides sleeping, i want to take a walk on the street.
 
when i was walking, i found a young girl, age around 10-12 playing with her kitten. i smile at her but she reply me with tears. i was shock and i come closer to her.
 
" what's wrong little girl? " i ask. patting her hair.
 
" my kitty is dying..." she cry.
 
" oh? why? lets me see.. " i said and take the kitten in her hand.
 
" she did not eat for three days. she getting skinny. my mom tell me to get rid of her. but i love her. " she said in her cry.
 
i look at the kitten. well. yeah. she is dying. there is no strengh in its eyes. i feel so pity.
 
" where is the mother? "
 
" her mother died. because of my dad car. " she look down.
 
" your dad hit her mother by his car?" i asked.
 
she just nodding and keep crying. i really don't know what to do and at last, i decided to take care of the kitten and i promise the little girl if the kitten survive, i will bring to her in two more weeks. she so happy and she asked for my phone number. i just give to her since she is just a little girl. 
 
when i get home, quickly i cover the kitten with towel and i pour some milk in a bowl. since the kitten still young, i feed the milk with my finger. slowly the kitten my finger. and i do the same thing until the kitten refuse to drink anymore. after that i take some wet tissue and wipe the kitten face. keep its eyes clean and i put her in a small box. she is sleeping. thinking i had done a good deed. i smile by my self.
 
09-03-2015
 
" Hey Squishy!"
 
the next day, i wake up because of a weird sound. sound of animal. i was dizzy and out of my sense. i step out from my room and the sound is getting louder and louder and louder. i try to search for the sound and it seems like from the kitchen. i slowly walk into the kitchen and i got shock! 
 
" oh my god! you can speak now? you still alive? oh my god. what should i do? what should i do? " i get panic by myself.
 
the kitten is 'meowing' asking for milk. quickly i get some milk and i feed her. she seems healthy than last night. even her eyes is shining this morning. after feeding her i play around with her. she likes it and she keep bitting my finger. it doesn't hurt at all. and because of that, i call her "Squishy" for the first time i feel like im alive in that house. i was laughing and happy.
 
suddenly my phone is ringing. i look at the caller and it was unknown number. i pick up.
 
" hello? "
 
" sister! " a sound of a little kid can be heard.
 
" ah.. is this Bora? " i remember the little girl yesterday.
 
" yes. sis.. how is my kitty? is she getting better?
 
" yes! she even making sound today.. " i told her tha happy news.
 
" really??! yeay!! sis! you are the best ever! i hope to see you and kitty in two more weeks.. " she said happily.
 
i hang up the call. i look at the time. its almost 10 a.m. since it was weekend i feel so lazy to clean up myself. so i just lying back on the sofa. Squishy is on my tummy. sleeping. i keep carressing her fur. i look outside the window. the weather seem nice. i want to go to the book store. so i stand up and get ready.
 
i was about to get out from my house suddenly my phone ringing. i look at the number again the unknown number. i picked up. i thought it was Bora but man voice appear. i shock and i asked..
 
" yes. may i help you?"
 
" Issabella? " he call my name.
 
i took away the phone from my ears and look at the number. it was local number. i put back to my ear.
 
" yes. who are you?" i asked.
 
" you don't remember me?" he asked you back.
 
" hurm. should i know you? " i answer with question again.
 
" its me. Jang Geun Seuk. " he answer at last.
 
i was shock! very shock! i remember now that i meet Jang Geun Suk few weeks ago because his cousin is my Boss. he ask for my number because he said he want to introduce me to a script writter. 
 
" hello? " he say.
 
" ah, yes. i remember. sorry. why are you calling Mr. Jang?" i use formality.
 
" just call me comfortably. no need formality. oh. do you remember my words? that i will introduce you to a script writter?" 
 
" of course. why with that? " i asked.
 
" do you have time today?" he asked me back.
 
" yeah. i just about to go to the book store. you want to meet me? "
 
" nice then! lets meet at that book store. got cafe in it? " he sound excited.
 
" yes. there is cafe. but is it okay for you to go out?" 
 
" yes. why its not okay? text me the address. i ll be there. see you then. " he say goodbye and hung up.
 
i text him the cafe address and he said he will be there after i get there. after 15 minutes of walking i arrived at the book store. i tell Jang Geun Suk trough text. i search for the seat and there is a seat that can make privacy. after a few minutes. Jang Geun Seuk arrive and he waved at me. i wave back at him. he came with a women. she smile at me. i stand up and bow. she greet me and i greet them. three of us sit and Jang Geun Suk start the conversation.
 
" Park Yejin, let me introduce you to my friend. Kang Se Na. " he introduce me.
 
" oh. im Park Ye Jin. it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Kang" i offer a hand shake.
 
" me too. nice to meet you." she take my hand, and continue, " Geun Seuk, he tell me about you. he said you write so well. is it so? " she ask me.
 
" ah. me? well. since i like to write so i think i just write what i think. " humbling myself.
 
" hey, don't say that. i read one of your story. what is it again? Jung DaeHyun is Mine? yes! that Fiction. woah. not a joke. but i don't like the ending. you should continue it.. " he aggresively tell his friend.
 
" hahaha.. funny Geun seuk.." i feel blush with his compliment.
 
" Jung Daehyun? the boy group?" Miss Se Na asked.
 
" oh, you know him? " i got shocked.
 
" of course! Busan citizen. my homeland. " she smile. " he is a nice guy. you should greet him properly. i can set the date. " she offer me.
 
" ah! its okay. hahaha. erm, by the way, why are we here?" i changed the topic.
 
" ah~ i forgot. actually, i am now looking for a script writter for Geun Seuk new drama. so i want to see your writting since Geun Seuk said you are a good writter. " she explain.
 
" not just good sis, she is the best! " he show his thumbs up.. "the best after you.. hehehe. " he slowly put his thumbs down and smile.
 
" whatever Geun Seuk.." she ignore him and look at me. " so will you show me your writting? "
 
i look at her " oh, sure! do you want me to make a new one or you just want to read the finished one?" 
 
" anything can.as long you don't feel burden." she said while smiling.
 
and with that, i said i will make a new story and show to her. i asked two weeks time and she agreed on that. we exchange number and after having brunch she and Geun Suk left.
 
I walk out from the bookstore and i saw crowded people gather at the center of the street. i saw some camera and light. i guess there is a drama shooting or what so ever that have something to do with celebrity. i walk closer and suddenly i saw something that make my feet stop walking. someone actually. i stand straight and i just look at him. i want to look away but i just can't!
 
i don't believe my eyes! i don't know what to say. it was him. who? jung DaeHyun. Jung. Dae. Hyun. initial J.D.H. my uultimate bias in kpop world. B.A.P. his group name. honestly, i became obsess with Korea and Kpop is because of this guy! 
 
TBC