Season 3

4 SEASONS
23/7/2015
 
Summer Attack!
 
i was hot! so hot! i keep sweating all day long. gosh~ i already took my bath three times today.im wearing singlet and short. i was at my house. i take leave for three days. since the drama filming is not yet end. they are now shooting at USA. i don't have any good point to go with them so i just rest today. i feel so bored. i look at squishy. she already fall asleep. she gets bigger now. so fat. i wonder how did she grow up that fast. i just smile when she rolling around with her fat body.
 
i switch on the TV. it was Music Bank Enchore. EXO is on the screen now. they make comeback last week. and now i remember. they are the first idol group that i've meet. the first day i went to work. and that angelic smile belongs to Park Chanyeol. he so cute. absolutely my style! after they finished their performance, its come BAP on the stage. i just watched it without thinking anything. im not even smiling. Daehyun hit the highest note. im impress and he look at the camera with very manly gaze. gosh! my heart melt! 
 
Daehyun.. i really don't want to go this far but i just can't help. i take very deep breath. i breath out heavily. i take my handphone and look at the screen. i unlocked it. the wallpaper appears. i smile happily in that picture. i even do the peace sign. i look over the picture again. suddenly my heart feel burden. my mind flood with questions. am i doing the right thing? it this a better decision? am i gonna hurt everybody? should i just ignore all of this? i don't know. i really don't know. im confused with my own heart, my own thought, my own way. what did i worried about?
 
EVERYTHING. im worried about everything that gonna happen in my life. what will i do if people know about me. being a girlfriend to a famous Korean idol. will the people accept our relationship? i keep thinking the same thing. suddenly my phone is ringing. i look at the screen. ' My Dae'. i smile and i pick up.
 
" hello? " i said.
 
" hey baby.." he greet.
 
" calling your fans?" im teasing him
 
" hey  darling. what are you doing?" quickly he change the name for me. 
 
" nothing. just watching TV. why are you calling?" i answer lazily.
 
" i miss you." i think he smiling over the phone.
 
" really? " i asked him
 
" yup. i miss you so much." he sound cute. " shall we go out? " he asked me out
 
" today? urm. sure. i feel like want to eat something cold." i reply.
 
" okay. i fetch you in one hour?" he said.
 
" sure dear. see you.." 
 
" okay. bye.." he about to hang up.
 
" dae wait! " i shout. 
 
" hm? " he shock
 
" i miss you.." i said. i shy..
 
" hehe. i know. see you.." then he hung up.
 
i get myself ready. i wear white tshirt, skinny jeans and a snap back. i try to look cool but when i look at the mirror. i just seem simple. i hope daehyun don't really mind about my outfit today. i took out the snap back. i pony tail my hair. i wait for daehyun. i look at squishy. she still sleeping in her house. i her but she seems happy with that and get deepen sleep.
 
" heish. hey squishy! you should do some exercise. you getting fat and fatter! don't you think?!" i said. but she ignoring me. i just can smile while looking at her.
 
~ ding dong ~
 
someone ring the door bell. i quickly take my bag and open the door. i know it was Daehyun. when i opened the door, daehyun smile and show me a plastic bag in his hand.
 
" what is that?" i asked
 
" ice cream.. " he said.
 
" ouh? why are you buying ice cream?" im confused
 
" because you said you want to eat something cold.." he make poker face.
 
im standing at the door and he push me aside. he walk into my house. and im shock! i turn around and he already enter my kitchen. i close the door and follow him.
 
" what are you trying to do Daehyun? " i ask him.
 
" eat the ice cream with you before it gets melt." he said cooly.
 
" who asked you to enter my house? " i talk to his back.
 
he turn to me and he hug me " i don't feel like want to go out today. i want to spent my time with you this whole day. and don't ask me to get out because i won't." he said to my ear.
 
" daehyun! " i try to push him but he hug me tight. " Jung Daehyun.. " i just stand still.
 
" can i stay here. just today. please..." he said with the soft voice ever! ever! i melt! 
 
" okay.." i surrender.
 
" thanks." he loosen his hug and he look at me. " you are cute with ponnytail..." he touch my hair. " but i prefer not.." he pull down my hair band. and he smile.
 
" hm.. how can i stop you?" i said and hug his waist. " can we eat the ice cream? it getting hot and the ice cream will melt." i said while smile.
 
he quickly let me go and back to the ice cream. he take two spoons and lead me to the living room. i just following him. when we are about to eat suddenly he  standup and take his bag thet he left in the kitchen. i just follow him with my eyes. then he sit again.
 
" i bring this!" he take out something in his bag.
 
" what is that?" i asked.
 
" speacial for you. BAP Live On Earth 2nd Evolution DVD Compilation! Ta-dah~!! " he bring out a box of DVD.
 
" OH MY GOD! " i take it from him. " it just been release right? it was so expensive! for me?" i look at him.
 
" no. i just want to watch it with you. im taking back to dorm after this." he reply.
 
" ouh..." i feel disappointed. and i hand him back the DVD.
 
he take it and play it on. i just sit and eating the ice cream. this year, BAP had went to my country. i feel so happy but at the same time i feel sad because i still can't go to the concert. the concert is held before i and Daehyun get to know each other. i watch it with my soul. i scream, i shout, i sing. i didn't even care about daehyun besides me. sometime i get shy when any of the member do fan service like wink, heart shape with their hands and even when they give flying kiss. 
 
it was Daehyun and Yongjae duet stage. they are singing Someone Like You. i just stare blank when daehyun hit the high note. i was about to praise him but when i look at him, he already fell asleep. he leaning on the sofa. he seems very tired. i slow down the TV volume. and i go to my room and take a pillow. i put on the sofa and pull him to sleep properly. he open his eyes but when he saw the pillow, he automatic laying and closed his eyes again. i smile and i touch his hair. i look all over his face. he got eye bags. he sure a busy person. he really looks tired. i carress his cheek for a while.
 
i stand up and stop the DVD. then i clean up the ice cream container. i go to the kitchen. i look for something that i can cook for today. i feel like i want to eat western food. so i will cook chicken chop. when i was preparing the ingredients, i heard a sound at the living room. i ignore at first but the sound is coming again. i go to the living room and i search for the sound. it came from Daehyun's bag. it was his handphone. i was wondering. should i pick it up or not. since it ringing so many times, i guess it was an important call. i look at daehyun. he seems not to wake up. i take out the phone and look at the caller. it was Bang Yong Guk.
 
i was about to pick up but the call had ended. and i saw many notification pop out. and i can read some of the contains. i was shock! without knowing i already open the inbox. all from s and manager. i read one of the message.
 
' JungHong - hyung! where have you been?
- Hyung! pick up the phone!
- hyung! why are you doing this!?
- hyung! comeback to the dorm please. the reporter will found you! '
 
i open another message
 
' Himchan - daehyun.. just don't  act childish! think about other. we are not doing this because we did not care about you.
- just come back to dorm now daehyun. '
 
i was about to faint but i open another text
 
' Bang Yong Guk - yah Jung Dae Hyun! come back to the dorm before i get mad!
- why are you behaving like this? this is not right. just come back first. we can dicuss the other matter. '
 
i really don't know how to react on these texts. suddenly his phone is ringing again. and it was Bang yongguk.
 
" should i pick up? shouldn't i?" i was thinking by myself.
 
Suddenly someone snacth the phone. it was daehyun. i was super duper shock and i fell on the floor.
 
" why are you touching my things?" His voice change.
 
" im sorry, it was ringing and..."
 
" bye." he cut my words and he take his bag.
 
" where are you going?!" i pull his hand.
 
" none of your business." he pull his hand back. i was surprise with his action.
 
i was starled with his words. it break my heart somehow. i feel like i being step thousand times right into my lung. i suddenly feel so hard to breath. my eyes is getting hot. my face turns red. my breath became short. and there it goes the very first drop. i cry. and i don't know why. i can't think of anything. i can't see anything. i can't hear anything. i fell on the floor. and i sobbing. i try to stop this stupid tears but it keeps flowing like water fall.
 
i cry on the floor. it was pathetic. it was so cheap of me i think. what the hell am i doing right now? i wipe my tears and calm my self. i try to take a deep breath but someone holding my shoulder. i look up and it was daehyun. i really don't know is going on but i push away his hand.
 
" don't touch me." i said in cry.
 
" im sorry. i didn't mean to scold you. it was just..." he stop.
 
" just go. go back to your member. settle up with them.." i said.
 
he throw a big sigh. " i don't want to go anywhere for now.." and he sit beside me.
 
i look at him. i wipe my tears and i get a better vision. i look straight in his face. he seems depress.
 
" what's wrong?" i asked.
 
" i did wrong.." he said.
 
" what have you done?" i asked him again.
 
" i make my group disappointed in me. " he talk with a shaking voice.
 
" what is it?" 
 
he look at me. his eyes is glassy. i know he want to speak up but he just can't. he hold my hand. he my finger with his.i just wait for him to speak. but out of sudden, i saw somwthing flowing on his cheek. he was crying! i was suspend. what should i do? what should i say? i move my body closer to him. i patted his hair.
 
" why are you crying? " i asked.
 
instead of answer my question, he hug me and cry in my hug. he cry lika a baby lost his mother in super market. he cry really hard. i hug him back and patted his back. i keep silent until he calm. after a few moment, he seems to get back to his sense. but he didn't loosen his hug. so i ask him
 
" are you done?" 
 
" hmm.." he said
 
" mind to move your head. im tired.your head is heavy then its look" i .
 
" sorry.." quickly he sit straight.
 
" lets sit on the sofa." i stand up and pull his hand. he just follow my steps.
 
we sit on the sofa. he tell me the whole story that happened in his dorm..... 
 
TBC
 
p/s: i will give a special season that tell you the story how issabella and daehyun agree to have a relationship. sorry this chapter is contain just one season. i will update it ASAP. don't forget to tell me your respond!! thank you for reading! ^_^
 
Babyqueen