Season 2

4 SEASONS
30/ 03/ 2015
 
I was stupid for 10 seconds.
 
it has been almost three weeks since that incident happened. i was so ashamed of my self. i really shame! i don't know how to explain this but, i really should not did that. REALLY! eversince that happened. i feel so shamefull and i never want to walk out from my house. argh! i just don't know what had happened. 
 
but! for a second thought. it not my fault either. it was an accident that involve me and him. right? but... Argh!! i don't know. okay. lets recall the scene.
 
i was standing among the crowd looking at my man. and then a group of teen girls bump into me. i spill my hot americano on my own dress. i shout because it was hot. then i turn to them. they just laughing like they are innocent. not even say sorry. they are about to walk away but i stop them.
 
" excuse me girls, don't you gonna say sorry to me? "
 
" oh, it isn't our fault. it was you who is standing in the middle of the way." one of them said to me. it seems harsh.
 
" is this what you learned at school? " i want to go away without any problem actually. but they keep me upset.
 
" no. we should not blocking other people way. that what we learned in school. " another girl answered and all of them laughing again.
 
" is this a joke to you? " i start to loss my temper.
 
" no." the girls said. " but you are funny old lady.hahaha." she said again and laughing louder.
 
" YAH!! " i want to throw the americano left in the cup at them but someone hold my hand from the back. and the coffee splash on the person who hold my hand.
 
i got shock and i turn to that person. nothing i can say when i see his face. i was shock. so shock! SUPER DUPER SHOCK! it was him. Jung Daehyun. his shirt is wet with the amaricano. i really speechless. i don't know what to say, what to do, how to react. i just standing still. the staff already busy asking Daehyun is he okay or not. they even mad at me. but i heard just noise. because Daehyun and I is staring at each other right now.
 
" Issabella? " he called me.
 
" ...." i think i say yes but im not.
 
" Park Ye Jin? " he call me again.
 
i look at him.
 
" are you okay? " he waved his hand in front of my face. 
 
" do you know me? " i asked him.
 
" we had met each other right? don't you remember? at the park? last month? " he smile while his staff is cleaning his shirt.
 
" it was you... " i whisper. " i see.." i said.
 
" are you okay? " he asked me again.
 
" me? ah. yeah. im sorry. i have to go. bye. " i turn around and walk away.
 
" Park Ye Jin !" he yelled. i turn to him. " lets meet again. " he smiling.
 
i really don't know what to reply and i decided to walk away without even thinking to turn around. i walk as fast as i could.
 
' OH BELLA! YOU ARE STUPID! why are you running away from him? he even said want to meet you again. what the heck are you thinking bella? urgh!'
 
cursing my self. thats all i can do now. suddenly i heard squishy call me. i look at her. she want me to carress her fur. i pick her up and put on my lap. i his fur and she getting sleepy right away. talking about squishy. Bora still can't has squishy as her pet so i just decided to take care of her. suddenly my phone is ringing. it was Miss Kang Se Na. i pick up and we talk about the story that i give her.
 
01/05/2015
 
Spring Again
 
i was waiting for Jang Geun Seuk. he is now at SBS building to record his comeback stage. i was waiting at his waiting room reading magazines and talking about stuff with his staff. suddenly someone knock the door. everyone turn to see. it was a boy. but everyone seems to know him. they greet each other but i was puzzle. i wonder who is the boy. i heard their conversation. now i know. he is a rookie idol. new boy group.
 
i was looking at him and he look at me back. realize that our eyes meet, i turn away. he takes step towards me.and he greet me. i greet him back. he takes a chair and he sit infront of me. i look at him with questions.
 
" i think i saw you somewhere sis. " he start a conversation.
 
" me? ahaha. don't make jokes. no one knows me." i said.
 
" no, no, no, i really saw you before. where is it? hurm.." he thinking.
 
" you must be wrong.. " i sadi slow.
 
" a hah! americano! " he say it out loud.
 
" Americano? " i asked him back.
 
" yes. you are that girl. the girl who spill americano on Daehyun shirt. now i remember..ahaha. " he clapping while laughing.
 
i got shock! mental traumatized! who the hell is this boy? how can he know me? 
 
" who are you?" i asked him with shaken voice.
 
" you are nervous right now right..." he look at me with small eyes.
 
" how do you know about me? and.. and..that incident?" i don't know what is wrong with my voice but its really shaken.
 
" haha. do you want to meet him? i can bring you to him.." he is about to stand.
 
" NO!" i pull his hand. " no.. just don't."
 
" but he wanted to meet you since then. " he tell me.
 
" ei. don't lie." i look at the door because someone enter. it was Jang Geun Seuk.
 
he smile at me and he look at the boy who talk to me just now and they are now in the middle of conversation. i need to do some women business, so i get out from the room and looking for toilet. it was far than i think. it was one level down. i use stairs to go down.because i was a humble person, so i walk with my head down. in all sudden someone hit my shoulder and i almost fell. luckily someone from behind hold my wrist and i fell in his round. my life get reduce by 10 years.
 
i shut my eyes because i was scared. i know im in somebody's hug but my leg is shaking. i can even heard the person heart beat. it was fast. very fast. slowly i open my eyes and....
 
" are you okay Issabella? " 
 
it was him! gosh! why him out of thousand people in this building!
 
" Park YeJin.. are you okay? " he asked again.
 
i let go his hold and clear my voice. " yeah. im fine. thank you. good bye." i walk away but he stop me.
 
" just like that?" he look at my face.
 
" what..what do you want?" i flustering.
 
" don't you gonna ask me am i okay or not. did i get hurt by saving you?" he asked.
 
" you get hurt? where? where?" i got clumsy over my head. i make him turn around. i hold his hand, i touch his face, i even touch his chest. after doing all that, then i realize. " im sorry."
 
" you sure know how to make people laugh don't you?" he said while smiling. " are you busy?" he asked
 
" me? yeah. i was about to go to toilet actually. but i don't feel like going now." i reply him.
 
" can we have some coffee?" he asked again
 
" when? now?" i give him back the question mark. he just nodding.
 
" ah, well, i have business to do here actually. i have to meet my client. i don't think we can spend our time today. im sorry. " i explained to him.
 
" oh really? okay then. can i have your phone number? so we can set a date." he smile
 
" my phone number?!" loud voice came out. " ah.. my phone number..sure.." i took out my phone and i search for my number.
 
" you don't remember your own number?" he questioning.
 
" i lost my phone afew days ago and i got the new one." i said.
 
" oh i see.." 
 
after a few seconds, we both exchange number. he promised me to give me a call tonight. and im back to Geun Seuk waiting room.
 
27/06/2015
 
Summer Heat
 
i was at the shooting site. sitting under a tree. drinking water. oh, i forgot to tell, i already got promoted as script writter. but im just start it as Miss Kang assistant. im so happy.im the second writter. this drama is about student and teacher. i like it personnaly. the hero?Geun Seuk of course. the Heroin is Park Shin hye. Jung Yong Hwa also staring in this drama. i amd so glad that this script been film because this is my first story. edited by Kang Se Na. Hate Love Story. i just love melodrama genre.
 
while i was watching the shooting scene, my cellphone ringing. i look at the caller and i smile. i decided not to pick up but it ringing again. before it gets annoying, i pick up.
 
" yes?" i said
 
" where are you?" he asked
 
" Han River." i answer.
 
" come and meet me. i miss you." he said.
 
" why are you miss me?" i asked.
 
" because it been a long time since we last met" he replied.
 
" when is our last meeting?" i asked again.
 
" last month, at SBS stair. you hug me." he said proudly.
 
" its not me. you are the one who hug me first!" i defend myself.
 
" hahaha. okay then. lets meet. i already in Korea." 
 
" really? your schedule is now empty?" i asked.
 
" not empty.. it just we have some free time for two days. so, can we meet tomorrow?" he refuse to give up in setting up a date.
 
" you really miss me don't you Jung Daehyun?" i . " well, tomorrow can. ill tell you the time tonight. okay?" 
 
" sure! don't forget okay! i'll remind you. heee.." he said with a cute voice.
 
after saying good bye i hung up the call. without any reason i smile and i blush. i don't really know when did i and Daehyun get closer. even through the phone. he call me first. and texted me. i just reply and answer all his call. and day by day, i feel comfortable with him. tomorrow we gonna meet. after the incident. we never meet at all. i was wondering how will it turns out?
 
i watching the view in front of me. they are still rolling the camera. Jang Geun Seuk and Park Shin Hye are very good in acting. they really did well in playing their role. i love them when they are working together. they showing their professionality. i want to be an actress to but i know my limit. hee. i can't even say a word in front of any camera. i look at the time. almost 4p.m.
 
the sun is going to set soon. i walk at the river side. i inhale the breeze. i sit at the edge facing the sunset. i take a few pictures. suddenly i miss my family. i take a deep breath and i throw my view to my right side. i saw Geun Seuk waving at me. they finished shooting. i wave back at him. he seems busy. i ignore him and back to my imagination....
 
28/06/2015
 
Surprise Me
 
i was waiting for Daehyun at the park that we first met. i sit on the same bench. today the park seems quite then before. im wearing longsleev sweat shirt and skinny jeans. i let my hair free since i was lazy to tie it up. suddenly someone sit beside me. he wearing shades, snapback, sweat shirt and skinny jeans. we look like couple if people see us.
 
" you are late." i said.
 
" im sorry. i need to put something on my face." he smile showing his white teeth to me.
 
" where are we going today? you said you had made an event for me.." i try to comfort myself because i was so shaking inside right now.
 
" yeah...follow me.." he take my hand and we both walk together.
 
since he hold my hand i just let him be. we walk through the buildings and lastly we arrive at another park. the park is full of flowers. colorfull flowers. i was amazed. it was beautiful. i let his hand off. i walk by myslef. im fasinating with the view. i walk trough the flower lines. remember that i am here with someone, i turn back. i saw DaeHyun linking his arm and smiling at me. i smile at him back and walk towards him.
 
" this is so cool. how do you find this place?" i ask some stupid question.
 
" i plant all of this flower for you." he smile
 
" oh really? what a kind hearted man.. lets take a picture! it is beautiful." i said and bring out my hand phone.
 
" let me.." he take it from me and take a picture.
 
i smile shy when he put his hand on my shoulder and take picture together. he look at me and he laugh. the we both walk together to a restaurant nearby. we take our seat near the glass. he start the conversation.
 
" Issabella.." he called out my name.
 
" if you want to call my real name, just call me bella." i tell him.
 
" ah, i see. so, bella..." he call me again
 
" yes?" i look at him
 
" you know that i lik eyou right?" he said straight.
 
" .... " Speechless
 
" i like you. since the first time i saw you. but i never know that we gonna be this closed." he look straight into my eyes. and he continue " what do you think of me?"
 
" you? erm. well.." i don't know what to say.
 
" you know me. right?" he asked again
 
" huh?!" i confused with his words.
 
" i mean, the first time we met, you already know who i am right?"
 
" no. i don't notice it was you at the first place until you tell me your name. then i just thought that you just a same person with same face and same name." i explained.
 
" i see...and at the street. that you accidentally spill coffee on me? you know me?" he asked
 
" ah. about that. im so sorry. i really sorry. i was..you know.. the girls is picking fight on me.." i really don't know what to say.
 
" im not asking you to appologize.. im asking you, do you know me that time?" he stare at my face.
 
" i know.." i put my head down.
 
" so you know who am i but you pretend you don't know me?" he ask me fiercely.
 
" its not that im pretend not to know you, it just.. im ashamed..i think i just don't feel right if i act like fangirl at that moment. but you forgive me right?"
 
" who said?" he teased me.
 
" you don't want to forgive me?"
 
" no. i'll take revenge." he even blackmailing me.
 
" oho..im so scared. what you going to do to me?"
 
" nothing. i mean. just one thing." he said while smile.
 
" what?" i'm curios
 
" i just gonna make you mine." after saying that he wink.
 
" wh..what the heck..." i whisper.
 
" what?" he pardon
 
' ah. nothing. how you gonna make me yours?" i ask him a silly question.
 
" like this." he pull my hand and stand up. his face just a few inchs from mine. " do you want to be my girlfriend?" he ask me to my ear.
 
i pull my hand and push him. " what are you doing?" i fluster.
 
" asking you to get in realtionship with me.." he said with cool face.
 
" can you date? you company allow you to date?" i try to run out from the topic a bit.
 
" oh, you didn't say no..." he smirk.
 
" what?" i make pokerface
 
" so it a YES? " he asked again and again.
 
" i don't know. what should i say?" i got confused again.
 
" just say yes."
 
" what about your job."
 
" im still a singer no matter what."
 
" what about your company?" 
 
" im still got contract plus they don't even care if we dating with whoever we like.
 
" what about your fans?" 
 
" fans gonna be mad. but its my heart you know."
 
" what about me?"
 
" i will protect you no matter what."
 
" what about you?"
 
" as long as you love me, others doesnt matter."
 
i stop asking. im out of words. he answer every question i asked. he don't even stuttering. he looks prepared. he really know what he doing right now. but me? im confused. confused as hell. what should i say to him. i keep staring at his face. he seems sincere with what he said just now. 
 
" what should i say then Jung Daehyun?" i asked him.
 
" just say yes." he begged.
 
" but..how long it will takes? this relationship?" i look at him. " im not a Korean citizen. i will leave this country when i finished my job. is it okay with you?" i tell him the real reason.
 
" where are you going?" he asked me back.
 
" back to my country."
 
" when?"
 
" when my contract is terminated."
 
he keep silent. he take a deep breath and sigh. he look outside the clear glass.
 
" daehyun..." i call him.
 
" hm.." he did not look at me.
 
" are you mad?" i asked
 
" no..im thinking.." he said.
 
then both of us keep silent....
 
TBC