Chapter 3

OUR LOVE

----

It is afternoon already. A man just awake from his sleep. He is from a rich family in Seoul and named Kang Gary.

"Argghhh!!!!!!!! Why did the maid didn't  wake me up?!". He's babbling.

"Maid! maid! maid!!!". He shouted like a crazy man. Soon after he shouted, he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!!". He said. "Yes sir, how can I help you?". A pretty young girl wearing a maid uniform reached him. She is scared of him and just look down the tile.

"Ya neo! why don't you wake me up? It is afternoon already. Neo jinjja pabo!!". His words really make a sense to that young girl. The girl start to cry. "I am sorry sir but we has wake you, it just you who didn't listen to us!". That girl said bravely to him. "How dare you?! Ya. you know who I am? I'm Kang Gary, my father is a rich man and anyway I'm your sir here. How dare you become so rude to me?? From now on, you're not going to be my maid anymore. I will ask my father to change you to kitchen and I'll find another one! This is your last time for being my maid and this is your last time too, now go and prepared me my NOON breakfast! PALLI!!". He yelled to the young girl. "Ok sir..". The girl is rushing to prepared breakfast for Gary.

Gary is such an annoying and a jerk man. He has changed maid for many times. He's also loved to fool woman around her.

Kang Gary done prepared himself and he quickly went downstairs to eat his NOON breakfast. When he arrived at the dining table, his breakfast are prepared. "Okay you did a good job and from now on you don't have t be my maid again as I said just now, arraseo?". His words really make the others surprised. "Where's your chief? call her out!". gary has start eating. "Yes Gary-ssi, I'm here!". She arrived just in time. "I want you to tell my dad that I want another maid. My old maid will work at the kitchen". Gary tell her what he need. "All right, I go first!". The maid leave Gary eating breakfast alone. Without knowing, Jihyo has heard everything from the kitchen. 

"Why did he changed the maid?! ewm...". Jihyo is curious about it. " Song Jihyo what are you doing here? Are you peeping Gary-ssi?". The chief maid approached her. "mwo?! aa.. anii~ I'm just looking at this wall. It is so beautiful". She tell lies. Jihyo is pretending check on the wall and hold the wall. "It's enough, now go continue your work!". "Okay I will!". Jihyo stop from pretending.

-----

Jihyo is done for her work today. She will be home at the evening. "Huh.. it still 4.00 PM and just left 1 hour before I'm going home. ewm... what should I do now?". Jihyo sigh. "Aha! better I look around this house!". She changed her maid clothe to her formal clothe. After done she grab her bag and quickly leave the place.

Jihyo is walking alone while taking the fresh air. SHe is taking taking photo of the house and everything she want to. While busying taking photo, she realised someone approaches. She quickly turn back and she is too surprised when face with that someone. Jihyo suddenly freezed. She didn't move a bit even that someone waving to her.

 

Finally I'm done with the 3rd chapter .