Chapter 10

OUR LOVE

--------------------------------

"Omma!!". Joongki mentioned his mom. Both of Joongki and Jihyo stunned at there.

"Yeah! I'm your omma. I thought you will forget me when you together with this girl! Omma have told you to stay away from this girl and do you still remember what your grandma told us? She and her family are not from our family anymore!!". She remind Joongki about what his grandma told them. "..but... Jihyo noona is her grandchild too. She can't do like this!". Joongki against his mom words. "She's not! Right now you Song Joongki come with me, we are going home. If you still refused, I am going to tell your dad and your grandma that you gathered with a maid"s daughter! pfftt...". She's threaten her son, Joongki.

Jihyo was surprised with Joongki's mom words.

"Excuse me.. I don't mean to rude to you but you're too much. You can;t said like that, MADAM". She was teasing Joongki's mom. She is about to leave and she bowed to Joongki's mom. "You are so rude! Don't you have any respect to someone who is older than you?!". She stared at Jihyo eyes with anger. "And how about you who's always insult my mom? I am sorry MADAM Song!". She just leaved after that without looking back. Joongki feel angry to his mom. "Stop looking at me like that son! Come with me". She pull Joongki into car. Joongki just being silent in the car till they reached home. He didn't speak to his mom even a word. He feel hurt with his mom.

 

Jihyo has arrived at home. She wipes away her tears before step inside the house. She didn't want her mom to realise it. 

"Omma I am home!". She shout from outside with a fake smile. "Jihyo ah, come here help Omma!". Her mom called her from kitchen. "Yes mom, Is there anything I can help you?". Jihyo asked as she arrived. She control her hoarse voice to hide it from her mom that she cried. "Can you help me.....". There is something that make Jihyo's mom stopped. "Help you what omma?". She asked. "Are you cried just now?". Jihyo is stunned after heard to it. "Hah? Anii~ Why did Omma said like that?". Jihyo denied it. "Your eyes are red and you cheeks wet!". Her mom said while touched Jihyo's cheeks. "It is not mom. There was dust in my eyes and I just washed my face. Omma please, don't ask me. I want to help you now". Jihyo tell lies. "Jihyo, don't do this. Just went to your room and take a rest now". Her mom tell her to take a rest. She feel worries about her daughter. "Omma...". Jihyo feel sorry for her mom. "It's okay, just go now". Jihyo follow what her mom said. She went to her room doubtfully.

She's entering her room. As she arrived she sit on a chair. "How can omma realised it?". She thought while looking into a mirror. Jihyo's phone suddenly ringing. It is an unknown number appeared on her phone screen. "Hello, who's there?". She answer the call. "Hello! Jihyo ah, it's me Kang Gary". Jihyo was surprised after heard to Gary's voice. "H-how does you know my number? Where did u get it?". She asked stuttering. "I asked Joongki, wae? Can't I?". he asked Jihyo back. "Ewm... nothing! Why are you calling me then?". Jihyo change the topic. "I just want to remind you about tomorrow!". He said while straighten his legs. "Oh... about that? Don't worry, I will be on the time". Jihyo said confident.

"Okay we will see. You looked confident". Kang Gary guess. "I am always condifent whe I'm doing my job, sir". Song Jihyo is such a strong woman. She has full of spirits in herself. "That's good! I loved someone with full of spirirts and confident. Loved it so much!!". His words made Jihyo paralyzed. After 10 seconds Jihyo still paralyzed and that make Gary feel weird. Why is she being silent? He thought. "Hello? Song Jihyo? Are you there? Aaahh... I guess I know why you silent since 10 seconds ago. Don't misunderstood about the LOVED word. How can a boss loved his maid? It is nonsense. Ya Jihyo wake up!". Kang Gary smile widely while imagine how does Jihyo look when she being silent. Her face must be shocked.

"Sir, I have to go now! My mom called me. Annyeong~". She hang up the call. "Aishh Jihyo ah! He just loved the way when you worked not loved you. It's you who loved him! Ommo ommo!!". She closed when she is surprised after said the words which came from . "You should not said that! How embarrased..". She feel embarrase on herself. She hide her face under her blanket.

Jihyo is totally being crazy. She can't sleep cause Gary's face keep coming in her mind. Even she tried to forget, that face still come. Finally, she sleep while dreaming about Kang Gary.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Jihyo woke up at 6.00 AM today. She need to be at her working place at 7.00 AM. She get her bath and then went to breakfast alone while her other family still sleeping. After done breakfast, she is rushing toward her working place, Kang Family's house. She did leave a note to inform her mom that she leaved to work early.

 

At 7.00 AM ...

She arrived at the house. "Huh! you made it Song Jihyo". As she walk in, the guard stop her. "Hello Miss! You went too early today. Is there something happened?". The guard greet her in the morning. "I have to wake up Kang Gary ssi about 8.00 till 9.00 AM. I came early cause I have to prepared for him". Jihyo said politely. "Kang Gary ssi? Oh, he just leaved to work. It was about 6.45 AM. You know what? He is never being like that, he always late but what can all of the staff and us do? He is the son of the owner of the office, Mr. Kang". Jihyo was dumbfounded after heard to the guard words. "WHAT?! He has leaved? Is he said anything to you?". Jihyo is blowing up. She can feel like Kang Gary is fooling her. "He did told me that he want you to go to his office and the driver will send you. Wait at here, I call the driver". The guard leaved for the driver. "How could he fooled me? Argghh!!! Pabo neo Mong Ji!!". She hit her own head. "Pfftt... Kang Gary ssi". She feel angry toward her boss.

 

---------------------------

Kang Gary is alone inside his office room. He is thinking about Jihyo who has been fooled by him. "I think I know how does her face look. Must be scary..". He make an evil laugh. Soon after that, he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!". He said. "Hello and good morning Kang gary ssi!". Jihyo greet him in the morning wiht her anger. "Hello Jihyo". He replied to her. "I feel weird. You told me that you wanted me to wake you around 8.00 and 9.00 AM. but the guard said you has leaved at 6.45 AM. Are you playing with me sir?". She is serious. "Oh about that, forgive me. I have a meeting. An urgent meeting". He tell lies. "Meeting? Are you lying? Sir please,,, don't do this to me next time. I am working for my family and I don't like to being fool around". Jihyo begged. "Ya! Don't take it too seriously. You still get the payment. Just relax Miss Song". He get up from his seat and walking toward Jihyo. Jihyo realised it but she didn't look at him. Jihyo feel something pulled her infront. She was too surprised when her boss, Kang Gary pull her into his embrance with a sudden. "Sir... why are you...". "Don't talk Jihyo. I just want to persuaded you. That's all but I can't promise that I will stop playing with you. hehe... mianhe!". Jihyo push him backwards when heard that.

"Sir!! You are such a childish". Jihyo complain. "Well that's me". He said it simply. Jihyo just watch him with an unsatisfied look while Gary watch Jihyo with a happy and smiley face.

 

---------------------------------