Chapter 15

OUR LOVE

Jihyo's P.O.V

As soon as I arrived at Kang's Mansion, I directly went to the kitchen. I changed my clothe to my uniform maid. While my boss, Kang Gary wasn't here so I had decided to help the rest maids in the kitchen. I moved my legs toward the sink as I saw many dirty dishes there and I started to wash it. While I'm doing my job, someone appeared and it was totally surprised me. I missed the plate that I held into the sink but lucky the plate was not broken apart.

"Eonie...don't make me surprised like that. Lucky this plate is just fine." I held my chest and sighed.

"I'm sorry Jihyo, eonie will never do that again." She replied to me. Then she continued, "Jihyo ah! Where have you been? I heard that you met Mr. Kang Gary, is it true?." She asked me. To be honest I felt lazy to talk about this matter because it isn't important at all. AT ALL. But, I forced myself to just told her about it.

"Yes, it's true. Why? Is it wrong?."

"No, I didn't said that. I am just asking but I finds something weird."

"Something weird? What's that?." I frowned.

"Well, he's different. He act different than before. Mr. Kang Gary never let his old maids went out if he's not home. He just want them to stay at home and be ready when he back." She told me. I sighed. Just the same story like the other maids told me. The story about my boss, my boss, and my boss again.

"I know that eonie. Everyone told me the same thing,, that he acted different when I be his maid. and it's totally different with his old maids, right?." I guessed and she quickly nodded.

"You already know? It's not fun then..okay! I'll just go back to continue my works." She left me. I continued washed the dishes in peace and calm.

I almost finished my worked when there were another dishes that I need to wash, even it wasn't my duty. Two maids brought it and put it into the sink, and said

"Jihyo ah, you are really nice.Can you help us with this? We still have lots of works to do. Thank you.." They bowed to me and walked away while giggled.I looked at them with disgusted. How could they did this to me? I knew there were nothing to do more because it's completed already except for that eonie. Once, eonie told me that those two maids were the most lazy among the maids. She also told me that those two were here because of my boss, Kang Gary. They had crushed on him and that's the reason why they were here.

"Aishh those girls are shameless!." Said me. I shook my head, thought of their action and I just very thankful that I wasn't like them.I didn't even wanted to be like those two. What a shame!.

..

After I've finished washed the dishes, I rest for awhile before continued my work. I have to get ready before My boss came back home. I was drinking a glass water when suddenly I heard a loud voice and it's belonging to Mrs. Kang. She asked us, maids, to gather up at the living room.

"Jihyo ah,,let's go now." The eonie called me. I nodded to her and then followed after her.

As we arrived, we stood there next to other maids while faced up with her who sat on the cushion.

"All of you are here already?." She asked and observed all of us maids.

"YES Mrs. Kang." We said out loud in unison.

"Good. The purpose I called you guys to be here is I want you guys to cook special meal for tomorrow night. My friends, will be here tomorrow night and they are having dinner with my family. Song Ji Hyo ssi, even you worked for my son.. I hope you can help other maids in cooking and decorating, can you? Or give your ideas of what you're going to cook." She looked at me and she hoped that I could help the other maids.

"Sure Mrs. Kang. I would like to help them." I answered her and smiled. She did reply my smiled back.

"Well thank you for your cooperation. I'll be in my room now and if you want to ask me anything you can meet me there. Okay, hmm...you can get back to your work and discuss about it, I put my believeness in you." Mrs. Kang got up from the seat and went to her room.

I actually felt something different about Mrs. Kang. She looked nice than before and she spoke with manner. I like this side of her, really like it.

"Song Ji hyo ah! What are you dreaming of? Come here, let's discuss for tomorrow!." The chief maid called me.

"Alright Chief!." Replied me. I followed her and the other maids to the kitchen to discuss about tomorrow night of dinner.

All of us has our own ideas and we said it out. After we discussed of it, we agreed with each other and will tell Mrs. Kang about our ideas and planned. We prepared everything started right this time so that everything will be good. All of us gave our ideas of main dish, side dish, and dessert. We became one as maid because of this upcoming dinner, which is tomorrow. I was so happy and excited to do this. I wanted to give my best in prepared the best dinner for Kang's family with friends.

"Chief, how about Korean Beef? Is it okay?." I asked.

"Not bad! We'll take that, thanks Jihyo.." She smiled and patted my back. I was thankful because she accepted that. I recommended them a shop where sold a great Korean Beef. They believed in me and never hesitant on me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I found a pic which showed Jihyo sat on Gary's lap, and Gary's head on Jihyo's chest.and they hugged.*

Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~ :)

anyway, here,,,another update for you guys!!!! Is it too short? Sorry then.. :(