Chapter 14

OUR LOVE

---------

Song Ji Hyo has arrived at a hotel. A big hotel. She didn't confirm about the hotel yet then she decided to call him. Firstly, she obsereved the hotel at every sides of it to make sure that she's at the right place before she called her boss.

"Is this the hotel? ewmm... I should call him". She took out her phone and started to dialling his number.

..

..

"Oh, hello my Boss! I am here at The XX Hotel. It's the hotel right?...

what? I am at the loby, wae?".

..

"Okay I will wait for you".

 

She is waiting for Gary at the lobby. While waiting, she is looking around the hotel. Throughout her life, she never stayed in a luxury and great hotel. Jihyo couldn't stay still so she decided to take a walk and look around this hotel. "Woahh this is so amazing. It must be great if I could spend my holiday here with my family". She was interested witht he hotel. She never left her beautiful smiled as she looked around the hotel. Well then, her ringing phone stopped her from observing the whole hotel. She sees her boss name on the screen.

"Yes, Hello??".

"Ya.. where are you? I asked u towait me at the lobby".

"oh, you there? At the lobby? Okay, I'm coming now. wait for me Boss!!".

She hung up her phone and rushed to the lobby. Along the way, she kept cursing herself for being so idiot to observe this whole hotel. She could guess that her boss will scold her.'This is the end of you life Song Ji Hyo.' She thought.

"Errr... Mr Kang, Boss, Sir and anything I am sorry. I should have wait for you." She bowed 90 degrees and couldn't see into his eyes.

"Where have you been? Yous hould tell me first." Asked him coldly.

"Sorry, I just went around this hotel. It was just amazing and I never been here. I am so interested with this hotel Mr. Kang, Boss, Sir and anything." She confessed.

"I am not asking if you really interested with this hotel or not, and who the hell gives you permission to call me Mr. Kang, Boss, Sir and ANYTHING?!." His voice sounded scary to Jihyo. Jihyo being suprised and she almost fell onto the floor. She has not enough strength to reply him.

"If you just being silent, I'll force you to call me OPPA? Do you wanna it to happen?."

Upon hearing to the word, her eyes grew wider. OPPA? She thought. She must be crazy then to call him oppa because he's her boss and that was impossible to call him that. She shook off her head and brushes off her thougt.

"No, I don't want to call you Oppa. You are my boss and that OPPA is not suitable for me as your maid. Mianhe.."

"Then, decided now what you want to call me?."

"I don't think we should do it now. You have to go work plus you are already late." She refused.

"Just tell me now! Palli!!." Gary shouted, Jihyo startled. It was just a small matter but Gary made this like a big matter. She thought that maybe her boss was crazy.

"Alright then.. I'll just call you ....." She thought for awhile. Confused with what should she called him.

"Is it that hard?! Then, I will decide it for you. First, when there are people around us you call me Boss! Then, when it just both of us you call me OPPA. get it?." Gary continued. Jihyo hesitated at first but when she thought back, if she still refuse then the problem would never solve so she just followed what her boss wants.

"Okay..Boss!." Said her.

"Ya.. it just both of us. Didn't I just tell you what you should call me?."

"errr... yes op..oppa..!." She said it. Finally and Gary felt satisfied as he heard to her.

"Good girl! You wait here, while I go change first!." He patted her head and messed up with Jihyo's hair.

Jihyo was susrprised to his action. Then, because of that action she felt something inside her heart. She put her hand on her chest and talked to herself..

"What is this? What has happen to my heart? Does something bad happened? or something that made me nervous? or whatelse?."

She couldn't think of the reason why but she kept asking herself the reason. For her, she never felt this kind of feelings which her heart beat for something unsure. She never experienced it for her whole life time before. It took minutes to wait for her boss, Kang Gary to change. She sighed. After that, she felt bored and started to play her mobile games. Song Jihyo kept her eyes focused on the phone screen and her fingers were busy pressing the phone screen to play the games.

After couple of minutes, Kang Gary has finally went out from his room and then he approached Jihyo.

"Ya Song Jihyo, let's go now. We are already late." He walked passed by Jihyo while talking to her. He almost stepped out from the hotel but he stopped. He looked back and only found Jihyo who still sat on the sofa playing with her mobile games. Gary sighed and cursed her. Gary made his way toward Jihyo and he sat next to her.

"Hey Miss!."

"Yes?." She asked without looking at the person.

"Why are you still here? I thought that you are going to work or something. And I think that man is your boss and he is waiting for you! Am I right?."

As she listened to 'YOUR BOSS', she kept her phone and look at the entrance door. She tried to look at her boss but she found nothing. She scratched her head and then looked at the person next to her. Then, she scanned that person face from head to toe. She felt like she know the person's face and once again she scanned that person from head to toe. Right after that, her eyes became wide and even wider.

"Hehe... Boss... Sh-shall we?? We...we need to go now, yess..." She stood up and bowed 90 degrees toward him. She smiled widely and then walked away. Jihyo knocked her head and cursed herself about being stupid to not recognize her boss. She didn't turned back to her boss and even couldn't looked his face at all.

"Aishhh this girl, she really make me crazy. Ya! wait for me." He walked away and followed after Jihyo.

 

They finally got into the car. Along the way to the office, they were all silent and did their own stuff. Gary was busy with his phone, called his friends and message with them together. While Jihyo, observing the world outside the car. She looked at the blue sky with many birds flew away st the sky. Then she found many cars on the road as today people were busy and they has their own jobs to do. Just like her boss, people outside there also as busy as Kang Gary. It just took 30 minutes to his office and after they arrived, Gary asked Jihyo to go home and he didn't let Jihyo went anywhere. Jihyo just followed what Gary wants and as she arrived, she starightly went to the kitchen and helped other maids.

 

~~~~~~