XI - Surprise, surprise! Things are not what they seem

Kings of Anything

 

 

Title: Kings of Anything
Genre: Comedy (?), Fluff, Romance, Drama
Character/s: Super Junior x OC
No. of Chapters: 11/?

 

(Chapter Focus: Heechul, Zhoumi, Hangeng, Leeteuk and Shindong)

XI

Surprise, surprise! Things are not what they seem

 

October 3, 20xx, Thursday

HEECHUL

 

I promised myself never to go to Divisoria ever again even if my life depended on it, but I just did. I went back, and I should say, it was much better than my first visit.

“Here, have this.” Annabeth handed me a paper bowl filled with food that she ordered for the two of us. It’s seven in the evening and we just finished our agenda for today. The night market vendors are slowly setting up their tents near the entrance of Tutuban Mall, and most people are heading to the bus terminal. Annabeth and I are in the middle of the food court in front of the mall; both of us are tired and exhausted from all of the walking that we did around Divisoria just to buy the things that I need. [Tutuban Mall - one of the malls around Divisoria]

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at the bowl of food in front of me. From what Annabeth said, it’s beef teriyaki from RBX, a food stall a few steps away from us. Annabeth stared at me before removing the plastic lid of her meal and after staring at me for a few seconds, she rolled her eyes at me. “That is clean, Heechul. I know it doesn’t look like the ones that you eat in fine dining restaurants, but that is edible. I’ve tried this a lot, and trust me. I still haven’t had a single stomach ache, and I am still alive and kicking as of the moment.”

“I never said anything about this being dirty. I’ve experienced worse.” I slowly removed the lid of my meal as well and ate a spoonful of it. I took a sip of my Coffee flavoured milk tea and swallowed the food in my mouth.

Annabeth blinked as she chewed her food. Curiosity is written all over her face. “Worse? If you don’t mind, what do you mean by you’ve experienced worse?”

I ate another spoonful of my meal and shrugged. “You shouldn’t judge a book by the cover, you know. You’d die because of those prejudices.”

“Stop threathening my life, Heechul.” She said and laughed. I never thought that I could last a day with Annabeth without thinking of ripping off because of her really talkative mouth, but I guess I was wrong. She’s one of those few people who changed the impressions that they left in my mind. I should admit, she’s pretty decent.

“I may look like a rich prince, but I am not. I’m a prince, just scratch the rich part.” And with that, I earned a glare from Annabeth. I just laughed and scratched my head. “My dad never funded my education, you know. Just the later years, college. He doesn’t want me to be the person that I am right now; he wants me to take a business-related course, but I am not the type of person to do business like that. Can you imagine me running a company of construction supplies?”

Annnabeth chuckled and shook her head, as if seeing the picture that I wanted her to see in her mind. I know, I know. That is a freaking funny sight. “Gosh, no.”

I chuckled and nodded. “I never did as well. My mom and my sister were the only ones who supported my studies and my dreams. She sends me allowance and I needed to use it well because I don’t know when she will be able to give me my allowance again. I worked part time jobs, but the money isn’t enough for all of the things that I need. There was a time wherein I only had PHP30 left for a whole weekened, with no food supplies but rice in my apartment. With the money, I bought PHP20 worth of fishballs and a pack of noodles and made it last for three days.” I chuckled bitterly at the thought. Memories of my college life were coming back to me, replaying the scenes clearly in my mind just like a movie. “There were also some circumstances wherein I only got a decent meal thrice in four days. If it wasn’t for my college friends, and my other friends, I wouldn’t have those meals; I’d be stuck eating those chips that cost PHP1 with rice. Damn, I even got kicked out of my apartment because I wasn’t able to pay rent for three months, and I had to live in my friend’s condo unit in Dapitan. If it wasn’t for them, I don’t know what I’ll be now.” [Fishballs- a kind of streetfood in the PH]

Annabeth blinked before continuing with her meal. She looked like she has a lot of thoughts in her mind and that’s not a surprise. I’m not someone who wasn’t exposed to the reality of the society, you know. I know that I look like the type of person who is trapped inside a large mansion, seeing only the good things in life, but I’m not. I’m the exact opposite. I’ve been one of those people who think of how I would survive on the next day. I experienced being homeless for a day, dragging my luggage with me, and sleeping in my car, which was the only thing that I had left that time. I finished college after going through a lot of hardships and struggles because of this ing dream of mine, but with no regrets.

I looked at Annabeth and laughed; I can clearly read what’s on her mind at the moment. “What? You never expected me to be that kind of person, right?”

“You look like a rich prince or anything.” Annabeth shrugged. “Or a spoiled brat that never experienced those things that you mentioned.”

“Surprise, Annabeth!” I waved my arms in the air as I said it, my tone oozing with sarcasm and it is also written on my face. “Things are not what they seem.” I smirked before eating the last spoonful of food. I stood up, held my cup of coffee milk tea, grabbed the plastic bags filled with the things that I need and started walking away. “I’m going home. I’m exhausted.”

“But I’m not done yet!” I glanced at her from behind and saw her eat another spoonful before standing up. “Goodness gracious, why are you so fast?”

“Because I am not busy staring at someone else’s face.” I smirked and walked forward, leaving her in a state of shock.

“In your dreams, Heechul Kim!” In amatter of seconds, she caught up with me and pushed me before running past me.

“Yah, come back here!” I said after recovering from the shock that I got from being pushed a few minutes ago.

 

 

“So, tell me.” Annabeth said as she munched on her pack of potato chips that she bought before getting in the bus. “Is this trip to Divisoria better than the first?”

I shrugged and looked at the view outside the window. Well, it really isn’t something that is good for me to look at.. “Maybe.”

This trip to Divisoria was a lot better than the first. Why? It is because: a.) there aren’t that much people here right now, and b.) no more guys with the bubbles who called me ‘Miss Beautiful’ last time. Maybe luck was on my side today and decided to make it easier for me.

I leaned my head on the window and sighed. I am not someone who is good at talking, and I don’t even know the reason why I just shared more than half of my life to someone that I barely knew. Those life experiences are only for those people who knew me by heart— for example, Hangeng and the other guys, maybe even Jaejoong and Yunho and the other close friends of ours during high school and college, but not for some girl who I met because of an unfortunate event and that I have to stay with for business purposes. What else can I do? What’s done is done.

Annabeth just nodded slowly and continued to eat her chips.

Throughout the day, I can’t help but think of something that really bugged me. Annabeth kept on saying that she’ll lose her job if this project doesn’t go well, and curiosity is eating the hell out of me; I want to know the reason why. I can’t just shove the thought to the back of my mind when it keeps on replaying and replaying on my mind like a broken cd.

“Ugh..” I started, thinking of the right words to say. This is one of the seldom times wherein I think first before I speak, because most of the time, I just speak what’s on my mind without considering what the others would feel when I say it. My friends are used to this and they know that I am just brutally honest with what’s going on in my mind.

“What?” Annabeth took a quick glance at me before diverting her gaze back on her phone.

“Ugh.. you see..” I scratched my head and closed my eyes in irritation. Dang, why am I like this?

“What?” She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, as if waiting for something that I would say.

Here goes nothing.. “You keep on saying that you can lose your job and it makes me curious. Why is that?”

“Oh, that.” Annnabeth let out an empty laugh. “I’ve been on probation for a month and I am not really sure why; maybe because I had an argument with Charlie before.” She shrugged. “But don’t tell her that I call her Charlie when she’s not around. She’s like the boss in the movies wherein the people shiver due to fear when she gets mad. She’s that kind of person. Don’t be fooled by her smile, ‘cause she’s worse than you think.”

“Wow, you’re back stabbing your boss. That’s a really nice thing to do.” I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair.

“I know right?” She chuckled and shook her head slowly, as if shaking a thought off of her mind. “But if it wasn’t for my friend Phoebe, I won’t be able to keep my job. I was almost fired, you know? The only condition that she gave me was to find someone who makes weird yet creative clothes, and if I do, I’ll be able to retain my job. She was confident that I won’t, but just like a miracle, Phoebe met you and then bam. I am keeping my job, I’m not on probation anymore.”

I nodded. “I’m your lifesaver, then.”

“You can put it that way.”

“And you owe me a lot because I saved you from getting fired.”

“Nope, I don’t.” Annabeth crossed her arms and chuckled. “I owe Phoebe a lot since she’s the one who found you. So basically, she’s my lifesaver. You’re just a.. ugh.. a partial lifesaver?”

“But if I’m not here, you’ll lose your job!”

“If Phoebe didn’t meet you, I will lose my job. I owe her a lot, not you.” Annabeth smirked and stuck her tongue out.

I shook my head and chuckled. “Why are you still keeping that ty job of yours? Why not look for a new one?”

“I’m thinking of doing that. I’ll look for one after this project, and a job that’s near or around Bulacan.

“You’re from Bulacan?” I looked at her and blinked. What a small world, eh? “I am, too.”

“Really? Give me a ride home, okay?” She grinned as she stood up, heading towards the exit of the bus as it stopped near ABS-CBN.

“In your dreams, woman!” I laughed as I followed her.

**

 

October 5, 20xx, Saturday

ZHOUMI

 

“Mimi.”

“Mmm.”

“Mimimimimimi~”

“Baby, I’m still sleepy.” I rubbed my eyes before grabbing a pillow and used it to cover my face. I am freaking dead tired because I was on night shift, and I just arrived an hour ago, I think, if my mind is still working right now. If I am right, I think it’s only eight in the morning, and my body clock is not working at the moment due to exhaustion. I am physically paralyzed on my bed and I can’t even open my eyes even if I want to.

They said that working in a call center is a form of suicide, but for me, I don’t think so. Yes, you sit on you space for hours and do nothing but answer calls, stare at the computer and try your best to be polite to the callers. It all depends on the person, you know. In between all of this, I still manage to keep myself healthy and avoid different kind of vices like smoking and drinking. [A/N: Abt working in the call center as a form of suicide, I just read it somewhere and I don't think of it that way. Please don't misunderstand T^T *90degree bow*]

“Mimi~” I felt Hannah’s arms around my shoulders, and her lips on my cheek, giving me light kisses. “Wakey wakey. Breakfast is ready, Auntie asked me to call you. Just sleep after eating, you can’t sleep with an empty stomach.”

My lips formed a pout. “Five more minutes, baby. Please?” I pulled her into a tight hug, earning a soft giggle from her. “I am really really really sleepy and tired and exhausted right now.”

“Okay, baby. I’ll stay here with you until you feel like getting up, and we’ll eat breakfast together.” I felt her soft hands my hair gently. I smiled sleepily, and was about to drift back into a deep slumber when the door suddenly opened.

“Hannah!” I heard Hangeng’s voice, but I kept my eyes closed. “Zhoumi isn’t up yet?”

“Shh! He’s still sleeping.”

I heard Hangeng’s footsteps get louder and louder, which means, he’s getting nearer and nearer to my bed.

“He looks really tired, kuya.” Hannah continued to my hair.

“Well,” I felt another presence from the other side of the bed, and I know that it’s Geng. “He just arrived an hour ago, you know. But mom said that he should eat breakfast first before he sleeps. She doesn’t want him to sleep with an empty stomach.”

“Auntie really loves my Mimi just like how she loves you, kuya.” I felt her soft hands on my cheek. “He’s lucky to have you and your family.”

“He’s lucky to have you as well.” Hangeng was silent for a few seconds. “Zhoumi’s a part of our family. He’s my brother from another mother.” Hannah chuckled softly, and Geng did as well. With what I heard, I smiled.

Hangeng cleared his throat. “Mm.. did you tell him about your plans already?”

“Not yet. I’ll tell him later.” With that, I opened my eyes. What’s her plan? What is it about?

“I’m sure he’d feel a little upset after hearing the news. Anyways, I need to go. I still need to go to SM North Edsa with Jungsoo and Shindong.” Upset? Why? What’s happening? “Anyways, I’ll just tell mama to save some food for the two of you since it looks like that guy won’t wake up anytime soon.”

“Thank you, kuya. Appreciate it.”

I frowned after hearing their conversation. Is Hannah keeping a secret from me? She promised me, she’ll tell me everything, and there would be no secrets between us. I did my best to keep my promise. Hannah and I have been together for almost four years. I met her during a friend’s birthday party, and everything started with an awkward ‘hi’ and a glass of grape juice.

I faced Hannah, and the first thing that I saw was her smile. This might sound cheesy but, all of the negative feelings that I was feeling a while ago suddenly went away, in a blink of an eye.

“Oh, you’re awake now, Mimi.” Hannah poked my nose. “Good morning. Are you ready for breakfast now?”

I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head. “Maybe later, Hannah.” I sat up and rested my head on the headboard.

Hannah raised an eyebrow. Maybe she knows why I’m acting like this. I only call her by her name when I want to talk to her about something serious. She held my hand. “Mimi, what’s wrong?”

“Hannah, what’s wrong?” I asked her, which made her confused. “I heard what Geng said. What’s the problem? What plan is he talking about? Are you keeping secrets from me?”

“Please, don’t be mad at me, Mimi.” She held my hand tighter. “I was planning to tell you when you wake up, but you looked really tired that’s why I didn’t bother to wake you up completely.”

“But you told Geng first.”

“I didn’t. I dropped my things when I arrived. He saw it.”

I sighed and looked at her. “What’s it about?”

“I’m planning to apply in Philippine Airlines, as a flight stewardess.” She bit her lower lip. “You know that it had been my dream ever since I was young, Mimi. I just want to make it come true for me, for my mom, and for you.” She looked at me, as if waiting for a reaction, with a worried expression on her face. She caressed my cheek and blinked. “Mimi, are you mad at me? I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, it’s just that.. you were too busy with work and I know that you’re tired most of the time, I just didn’t want to bother you with usele—”

I placed my finger near her lips, and pressed my lips together as I looked at her. I sighed, and held her hand tightly. “No, baby. I’m not mad at you. Never will I be mad at you. You know that, right? I was just afraid when I heard Geng say that I’ll be upset when I hear about it.”

Hannah chuckled softly. “He was just messing with you, Mimi. He knows that you’re awake, and he just wants you to get up already. I just went along with it, and it worked.” She smiled— the kind of smile that I love the most.

“I love you, baby.” I smiled and kissed the back of her hand.

“I love you, too, Mimi. Always remember that.” I spread my arms wide, and willingly, she gave me a warm and tight hug. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Eew, morning breath.” Hannah chuckled as she covered her nose with her hand in a playful manner, making me laugh.

“Awww. You still love me even if I have morning breath, baby.” I squeezed her into a tight hug, making her giggle.

“I can’t breathe!” Hannah poked my waist repeatedly. She really knows my weak spots, and even a light poke can make me laugh. I almost died out of laughter because she kept on tickling me. Gladly, she gave up after a few seconds, maybe because she got tired, and lied down on the bed, panting. I was catching my breath as well because of too much laughter. “So..” I looked at her. “You’re not mad at me?”

I smiled and poked her nose. “Why would I be mad? It’s your dream, and I wouldn’t want to be the person who stops you from reaching it.”

“Thank you, baby.” Hannah smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. “It means a lot to me, really. Maybe you should go for what you really want, too.”

“Naah. Maybe I’d try next year. I got sick of the hospitals because of the OJT before, and I also worked there for two years before quitting. I’m taking a break.” Well.. I am a registered nurse, but I got bored so yeah. I tried out new things. Maybe I’ll go back to working as a nurse next year.. or who knows? Maybe a few months from now. I don’t really know.

Hannah just nodded as she played with my fingers. “But..” I started, and she looked at me. “If you get accepted, I would seldom see you.”

“We’ll find ways, Mimi.” She smiled as she moved closer to me, enveloping me into a warm embrace.

I hugged her back and smiled. “Mm. We will.”

“Love you.” Hannah smiled and hugged me tighter.

“Hey.” A knock interrupted the moment between the two of us. The door opened, and Hangeng came in then leaned on the doorframe before crossing his arms, with an amused expression on his face. “Enough with the cheesiness. Mama said she’ll be waiting for the two of you so that all of us can eat breakfast together. Now that Zhoumi’s awake, can we all eat breakfast now so that I can leave?”

Hannah and I laughed before getting up. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry..”

**

 

October 5, 20xx, Saturday

LEETEUK

 

“What are we doing here, Jungsoo?” Hangeng asked as soon as we arrived at the first station of the MRT in Quezon City near Trinoma. We both made our way inside the mall and stood by the entrance of Landmark, Trinoma’s department store, to wait for Shindong. I want to look for the thing that I need to buy here first before moving to SM North Edsa, The Block or SM Annex.

“I’m here to find my bride.” I said with a grin, making Hangeng roll his eyes. I just laughed and gave him a pat on the shoulder. “Oh c’mon, don’t you believe me, Geng?”

“Do you think someone would believe you when you tell them that you’re here, in Trinoma to look for your bride?” He chuckled as he shook his head. “Are you that despearate to get married, Teuk, that you’d just pick out a random girl from the crown then propose to her? Just like some video on Vine?”

“Of course not,” I answered with a laugh. “I’m still young. I have all the time in the world to date.”

“Young mo mukha mo.” Hangeng rolled his eyes before laughing. “You’re getting older, man. Accept the harsh reality of your life.” [explanation at the end of the chapter bc it's longer than the usual]

“You’re so mean, Geng.” I pouted, trying to act cute, which only made Hangeng grimace and threatened to hit me with his elbow. I ended up laughing as I used my arms as shield. “You should stop hanging out with Heechul.”

“Why would I?” Hangeng stopped laughing and looked at me. “He’s fun to be with. I can’t really see some reasonable reason why I should stop hanging out with him.”

I blinked. I don’t know if I should be amused with Hangeng’s answer. I was joking about the part wherein he should stop hanging out with Heechul, but he took it seriously. Ever since our high school days, Hangeng had been like this. Most of the time, he thinks that we’re joking when we’re serious and vice versa. We just laugh it off. There are really some things that would never change even after long years. “I was kidding, Geng.”

“Oh.” Was all that he was able to say as he nodded his head slowly.

As if an angel passed by, we stayed silent as we looked around the place. My ringtone is the one that broke the awkward silence between the two of us. Hangeng looked at me and gestured for me to answer the call. “Hello?”

“Where are you two?” Shindong asked through the other line. “I’m right here in front of..” there was a few seconds of silence before Shindong continued. “Kenny Rogers. Goodness, I am hungry.”

I chuckled after hearing the last phrase. “You’re always hungry, Shindong.”

“You’re mean as well.” Hangeng said then chuckled, earning a nudge on the stomach from me.

“Well.. that’s debatable.” Shindong said then laughed. “Anyways, where are you and Geng, huh? I still need to meet Nari at 3pm. We only have a few hours left.”

“We’ll be there in a few minutes. See you.” I said as I gestured for Geng to start walking. He nodded, and we both made our way towards where Shindong is.

“What did Shindong say?” Hangeng asked as we walked. “And where is he?”

“He’s at Kenny Rogers.” I saw Shindong standing right in front of Kenny Rogers just like what he said. I placed my phone back in my pocket after hanging up. “He’s right there. Yah, Shin Donghee!”

Shindong waved as he saw Hangeng and I get closer. “Oh, hey! What took you two so long? I am starving.”

“Then, let’s eat.” Hangeng said then rubbed his stomach. “I’m hungry as well. The last meal that I had was about two hours ago.”

“Finally, I’m not the only one who’s hungry!” Shindong said with a grin. Hangeng laughed then patted his shoulder before pulling Shindong inside, with me following behind them.

 

 

“Thanks for the treat, Geng.” I said with a grin as we headed towards our seat. Shindong followed with a grin on his face, obviously happy that he gets to eat free food today.

Hangeng shook his head and then sighed as he placed his wallet inside his back pocket once again. “Rock paper scissors would never be my cup of tea.”

“Because it is ours~” Shindong laughed and high-fived with me. The three of sat on our seats before munching on the food that we ordered.

Before ordering, the three of us played rock paper scissors to determine who is the luckiest among the three of us who gets to pay for our meal today. It had been an unconscious tradition for us to play the game whenever there are small meetings within the group, and the one who loses will pay for the food. Paying for the meal of fifteen guys is too much, not unless they volunteer to be the one paying. At the moment, Eunhyuk has the record of the most loss in the game, which is thirteen times, meaning, he was able to treat a large group of guys (up to seven of us only) thirteen times already.

“I should’ve known the reason why you took me with you, Teuk.”  Hangeng shook his head then laughed.

“You should’ve guessed it before we arrived here, Geng.” I grinned then took my phone out of my pocket to send a text message to my older sister.

“What are we doing in here in the first place?” Hangeng tapped his fingers on the table then looked around the place. The place is crowded with people since today is Saturday and it looks like everyone is out of their houses and on their way to different malls around the country.

“I should’ve known that going to the mall during weekends is never a good idea if you don’t want to get stuck in a sea of people.” I sighed as I took a bite of my chicken leg.

“You should come here at night, it gets more crowded.” Shindong said and then chuckled. “Especially during the holidays, you wouldn’t want to do it ever again.”

“What did you do in here in the holidays? You should know that places like this are packed with people during the holidays, you should’ve done your Christmas shopping earlier.”

“Well, Nari needed to buy some gifts for her inaanaks last year, and she only got the chance to do so on the 23rd. It’s like, more than half of the population of Quezon City was here that night.” [inaanak(s) - godchild/ren]

“It’s a good thing that Mama buys gifts in November.” Hangeng suddenly said as he ate his mashed potato.

“Your mom still buys the gifts for you?” I asked in an amused tone as I looked at Hangeng. Shindong laughed.

Hangeng gave himself a facepalm before answering. “What I mean is, I buy gifts with Mama. I don’t want to burden her anymore. She’s getting old already.”

“We are as well, Geng.” I said in a matter-of-factly tone. “And we need to get married, quick. We’re not getting any younger.”

Upon hearing the word ‘married’, Hangeng’s happy expression slowly faded away. Shindong noticed this and nudge me before mouthing ‘You shouldn’t have said that’. I just shrugged. Hangeng should be able to forget about it and laugh it off since it happened a year ago. Both of us looked at Hangeng, who has a pained expression on his face while tapping his fingers on the table. I suddenly felt guilty.

“Sorry, Geng.” I said after clearing my throat. “I shouldn’t have said it, I forgot.”

“No, no.” Hangeng waved his hand in the air. “It’s fine.” Hangeng looked up and forced a smile. “It’s been a year.”

I just nodded slowly, and the three of us said no words after. We focused on our own meals and ate until there was nothing left. The awkward silence continued until the waiter served the additional food that we ordered. Yeah, I really shouldn’t have talked about marriage.

“Err..” Shindong broke the awkward silence between the three of us. “What kind of dog would make a good pet? Nari and I are going to buy one later.”

“Buy a maltese, or a chihuahua.” I suggested before popping a piece of chicken in my mouth.

“No, Nari does not want a Chihuahua. She says Chihuahuas are not cute.”

“Buy her a Siberian Husky.” Hangeng suggested then scooped some mashed potato. “They look good.”

“No, that’s too high maintenance.”

“What about a bulldog?”

“No, she wants a cute one.”

“A chow chow?”

“I asked her that already, she said she doesn’t want it.”

“Just go make a baby.” I said while using my fork to point at Shindong. “So that Aiden will have a playmate.”

“She’s still not ready.” Shindong shrugged and continued to eat. “We’ve talked about it already, and we agreed that maybe, after a year? We still want to enjoy what we have at the moment.”

“We’ll wait for that baby.” Hangeng said with a smile as he looked at Shindong. “Another toy for the guys. Aiden is getting older, but he’s still our baby.”

“Aiden is everyone’s baby.” I said with a smile.

“He may not have a mom by his side,” Shindong said. “But he has fourteen other uncles that he can consider his fathers as well.”

“Aiden is too adorable.” I said while looking at a picture of Aiden on his phone. It was a picture of Aiden holding their iPad with my picture on it (I don’t even know where they got that picture), smiling widely at the camera. Dongahe sent it to me the other night using Line. “Have you seen this picture? Hae sent in to me the other night. He said that Aiden misses me and that he wants to see me.”

“Aiden misses everyone. He wants to see everyone as well. Don’t talk highly of yourself.” Shindong said then laughed before taking a glance at Aiden’s picture on Leeteuk’s phone. “But I have to agree, he looks really adorable there. Aigoo, I’d want to see him again.”

“They’ll be going to Baguio as well, right? You’ll see them soon, Shindong.” Hangeng said before looking at me. “Yah, what are we really doing here? Why are we here?”

“Oh, that.” I nodded and then swallowed the food inside mouth. “I need to buy a new television. Inyoung noona broke the tv last night.”

Hangeng raised an eyebrow after hearing what I said. I can tell that he was trying to picture how my noona broke the tv last night. “How?”

I told them the whole incident that happened last night. Noona had a serious fight with her fiancé last night, she was so annoyed and she doesn’t know what to do anymore. She was a crying mess and I really don’t like seeing her like that. The first thing that she saw was the remote control and she threw it right at the screen of the television.

I pitied my sister for crying that much last night. She doesn’t deserve to cry because of a guy who wronged her; she deserves to be treated as a princess or a queen. Girls should never cry over a jerk that breaks their heart. I’ve seen my sister, and it wasn’t a good sight.

“Well, the tv needs to be replaced. It’s half of my age already.” I chuckled after remembering some parts of the incident last night. Some things about it were funny, but most are not.

“Well, it’s really really old.” Shindong grinned.

“But I still, I am good looking even if I am old.” I ran a hand through my hair then flashed a smile that showed my dimple, my greatest asset. Do you know that girls fall for me because of my dimple? No? Well, now you know.

“Ah, I lost my apetite. I’m done, let’s go.” Shindong wiped his mouth with a tissue paper then went out of the restaurant in a matter of seconds.

“Ah, I’m full.” Hangeng said then followed after Shindong, leaving me frozen in my seat, my hands still in my hair and still in my pogi pose. [pogi - handsome]

“Aish, really. This guys.” I shook my head in amusement then chuckled. “They don’t have faith in my good looks.” I ran after the two who were laughing when I reached them, and they pushed me away playfully.

Ah, these guys. I really am lucky to have friends like them.

 

**

 

* Young mo mukha mo - mm.. how am I supposed to explain this thingy. I'll just give an example.
Kyuhyun: I am awesome.
Sungmin: Awesome? Awesome your face. /insert sarcasm chuchubels
did you guys get it? I literally translated it OTL I hope you did.orz If you don't, just tell me ^^