Affluent

Asphyxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation to previous chapter (Acclimatized). A story before Suho was born and how they dealt with life.

I am planning to have happy ending though with angsty feeling here and there. Who knows? lol

 

ENJOY!

 

Leeteuk slammed his fist on the desk in frustration, staring hard at the people before him.

“You mean, uri Kyuhyunnie is carrying Siwon’s offspring?” Teuk asked, the situation was getting out of hand.

“The timeline only confirms that he conceived during the mission at the Headquarters.” Junsu reported factually. “And considering the situation, Choi Siwon seems to be a very likely candidate.” Leeteuk grimaced while Changmin swore loudly.

It would explain why Kyuhyun had changed his mind and suddenly chosen to protect Siwon, as their target. He was trying to prevent the father of his unborn child to be killed and to minimize causalities. Leeteuk pinched his nose and everyone in the room kept silent, waiting for his input and next command.

Remembered something, Leeteuk blanched slightly when he realized just how close Kyuhyun almost died. If Yunho had just hit Kyu a little lower.. Leeteuk remembered how furious Yunho was when Kyuhyun pointed gun at him and told them that he would betray them all and also said something about Jaejoong to provoke Yunho, resulting Yunho shot him. Glad that no matter how angry Yunho was, Leeteuk understood , he could never mortally wounded Kyuhyun.

 

Yunho stood in the corner, not even saying a word. He thought and thought.

If at that time his aim was a bit lower, Kyuhyun would lose his child. Yunho closed his eyes, not sure whether to be relieved or upset that Kyuhyun, the only family left was pregnant with the offspring of an enemy. But, despite everything, concern for Kyuhyun was the first thing on their mind. The tactician was still young, barely twenty two and now all alone and being male-pregnant with no familiar family or friends. Yunho was seriously regretting his decision to cut Kyuhyun loose that day, turning his back on the injured youngest and as good as leaving him to die.

“Where is he now?” Leeteuk asked. Immediately, Changmin, Junsu and Yunho looked impossibly grim. “We followed him from that hospital to the border place, a rural area, a small city hidden in the border. Kyuhyun seemed to have settled down there for one or two months, then we lost him.”

 

“Lost him?” Leeteuk exploded, “Aren’t you supposed to be our best tracker in the Black Ops, Changmin-ah?!!!”

Changmin gulped and looked down, “Siwon has him. He is at the Headquarters now.”

Leeteuk stiffened and Yunho’s expression became unreadable. This was getting worse.

“Siwon and his right hand, Donghae got to kyuhyun a month before we did. And it is highly possible that they took Kyuhyun back to their base.” Junsu murmured. “I am afraid about Kyuhyunnie right now, he could be in danger… who knows what Siwon would do to Kyunnie..” Junsu sobbed.

 

“They would not hurt Kyu. Siwon would not hurt Kyuhyun.” Yunho said in low tone. “I know Jaejoong. And he told me stories. No matter how bastard Siwon is. He would not lay a finger to family.” The words tasted bitter on his tongue, because Yunho thought, that meant he was lower than Siwon, how could him, a half-brother of his dear Kyunnie, was the one who pointed and fired a gun at Kyuhyun himself. Endangering his life….

 “And if... Siwon dares to hurt him again, after what he has done to Kyuhyun. him. I will kill him with my bare hands…”

 

Changmin’s eyes became blurry. Sure, he and Kyuhyun were in whatever relationship, although it seemed that their relationship didn’t work out. But, they had been close friend since forever. Changmin loved Kyuhyun dearly, it did not matter what position he was. He was so worried about Kyuhyun. The past months had been an emotional roller coaster too for him. Knowing Kyuhyun was alive, and miraculously pregnant, worrying about Kyu and how Kyu was coping with the deserted life with unborn baby only to find out that he was taken back to Headquarters. Changmin had been so frustrated. He had failed Kyuhyun, his best friend. Kyu was always his most precious person too, maybe Changmin was too shocked that Kyu said that he loved Siwon, and would likely betray them. But when Kyu actually had wanted only him to understand, Changmin had turned away also, like others.

Changmin looked at Yunho, and he too felt so sorry for Yunho. They both failed.

For a long moment, they kept quiet. Then Changmin asked softly, “So, what we do now? Dispatch a team to retrieve Kyuhyun? I do not want to endanger him again. And Kyuhyun would also protect Siwon too. And… “It was indeed confusing.

“We must retrieve Kyuhyun back.” No buts in Yunho’s statement. “Whatever it takes.”

A faint knock was heard.

Yunho lifted his eyebrow, the meeting supposed to be confidential, right? He turned his head and looked at Leeteuk questioningly.

Leeteuk sighed. “If Kyuhyun is confirmed to be pregnant and he is at the Headquarters with Choi Siwon. Then, we got a very big and serious problem. Kyuhyun might be safe right now, but it won’t be for long. There is something you all need to know. Especially you, Yunho. Because it’s also related to Jaejoong and that accident.”

 

Yunho, Changmin and Junsu glared. Perhaps Yunho ‘s glare might as well burn a hole or something. But, Leeteuk didn’t even flinch. “Come in!” he shouted.

 

*

*

*

Kyuhyun was surrounded by a complete warmth when he woke up the next morning.

The young tactician didn’t actually register what was going on, but he was totally feeling comfortable curling up to the source of the body heat next to him. The overwhelming warmth shifted slightly and then there was a very slight pressure on his belly, making Kyuhyun stiffened, but relaxing soon after when it appeared no harm and only his belly lovingly and in such a tenderness that brought more relax to him since Siwon was absence.

 

Siwon.

The poor pale man jerked awake when he realized what was happening.

Remembering Siwon’s return and that they were sharing bed. Kyuhyun was tensed. Siwon was behind him. Almost could not believe his own eyes, Kyuhyun looked at his swollen belly and could only stare with mouth wide open at the hand that was splayed almost possessively over his stomach.

 

Siwon must be aware by now that K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter