Acclimatized

Asphyxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This chapter will be the story before Suho was born, when Siwon 'abducted' pregnant Kyuhyun and how they dealt with their changing life. And how some parts would be about Yunho, Changmin etc.

 

Enjoy!

 

A/N : It won't be satisfying perhaps. I know really, Just want to warn you before the damage is done. ><

 

 

 

 

 

It was obvious that when Donghae returned, something had happened. Kyuhyun was finally awake and it appeared that the pale boy had finally come to terms with the fact that he was going to the headquarter of the Organization. The atmosphere was tensed, ofcourse, but Donghae only shrugged it off, what could you expect exactly with a very aloof and indifferent Siwon and hormonal pregnant male?

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head when he heard Donghae approached him, their eyes met and Donghae greeted cheerfully, “Hello, Kyunnie. You do look much better than the last time I saw you. At least now, you don't look like you will throw anything to me.”

 

Kyuhyun gave him a tiny smile, “Hello to you too, fishy hyung.” It was all he could give at the moment, and Donghae understood, that Kyuhyun was not exactly feeling good with the recent change of circumstances that once again forced its way to his life. Kyuhyun looked healthy, a lil bit more rounded, Donghae thought, which was good because he was pregnant and all. But he was also a little bit pale though, probably stressed by the abrupt events. Donghae sighed and stared at Siwon who was just sitting down calmly observing their interaction.

 

 

Donghae cleared his throat, “the car is waiting outside and the heli is also ready at anytime to depart.”

.

.

.

 

It was that dream again.

 

Jaejoong who stared at him disapprovingly and no matter how, Yunho could not reach him. Or in better words, Jaejoong refused to be touched by him.

And there was also Kyuhyun…

 

The name left a bitter taste in his mouth, his only family left, his half brother.

 

Bleeding to death, crimson colour was all over him, and his almond shaped eyes that usually shone brightly and mischievously looked at him. As if telling him how cruel he was…

 

That he, Jung Yunho,,,, shot his own family.

 

And whenever he woke up, he would forget to breathe, he would forget anything, except the excruciating pain in his chest and he would draw blood from gripping anything within reach.

 

Guilty…

He needed to do something.

.

.

.

.
“Er, yes? Can I help you?”

 

The old nurse smiled hesitantly at the three men standing before her, feeling serious deja vu as she regarded the people in front of her with a wariness in her eyes. There was ridiculously tall, a bit skinny with dark brown hair and mismatched eyes, followed by a pretty male with straight long hair and pale skin and did she already mention that his hair looked smooth and sleek? Lastly was, perhaps the leader of the group, sculpted muscles, intimidating figure and piercing eyes.

 

The dreaded feeling of deja vu increased to its highest point.

 

 

The tallest in the group asked politely, “Mam, you had a patient named Cho Kyuhyn, am I correct?”

She nodded immediately, patient confidentiality can be damned. The last time some people asked about Cho Kyuhyun, she almost lost her life and she would not want repeating that kind of experience soon.

“Yes, we had. But like I told those gentlemen nearly month ago, Khuhyun goon had healed completely two weeks after he was brought in and discharged after.”

 

The pretty male finally burst out and gleamed, “So Kyunnie is healthy? He recovers from the injuries? Where is he?”

before the poor old nurse could be bombarded with more questions, the only male that had been quiet all along spoke up, with a tone of full authority. “Junsu.” He said, “Let her finish her words.”

 

Reluctantly, the male quieted down and rolled his eyes.

 

She could not help but notice that this group in a way was not different with the other group that visited month ago. Although perhaps this one was more polite however, they screamed dangerous to every single cell in her body. However it could not be compared with her experience. She had no doubt that the previous man was so capable killing people in many different cruel ways, and would also have no trouble of committing murder, in public or not. She shuddered.

 

“After he left, it was the last time we ever saw or heard about him.”

 

“So, it has been almost three months.. since he was here?” Changmin appeared completely crestfallen.

 

She nodded.

There, Yunho frowned, “You mentioned earlier that there were gentlemen who asked about him month ago. Do you…. Recall anything about them?” His words were icy cold.

 

She was trembled this time and the three did notice it.

 

“Yes I do.” The nurse admitted immediately. “I don't even think I could forget it.”

So when they met silence and no elaborations were made, Changmin frowned, Junsu fidgeted and Yunho, well, the last already tightened his fist and gritted his teeth hard. They could almost make a guess who were they. And they did wish they made a wrong guess.

 

“Can you tell us more?” Changmin probed. “What they look like? What did they ask?”

 

Hesitantly she opened and said, “There were two of them that I saw, I am not sure about the other guys outside of the building. I remember, one of them was tall. Maybe the same as you,” She pointed Yunho, “he was very distinctive, dressed in black suit. His eyes were obsidian and looked a lot like a black hole. Raven hair,… and oh, he was leaking so much killing intent when he found out that Kyuhyun goon was no longer at the hospital.”

 

She paused and seemed to be thinking about something. “he was very intimidating, and I thought he would bring down the entire hospital, he was terrifying when he was angry, ah if I am not mistaken, the other guy called him.. Siwon… and when I told him Kyuhyun goon had a very rare and special case despite of his recovery. I mean.. you know, a chance of male pregnancy is one in a billion, and that he was three months along when he was brought in-”

 

 

They were stunned. Silence.

 

“WHAT?!!!”

.

.

.

By the time Kyuhyun and Siwon also Donghae arrived at the HQ, Kyuhyun was completely apprehensive. It had been such a lont time since he's been there, and the memories of him being taken hostage was not really helping, plus the worry of the baby nestled within him grew every minute passed. He agitatedly laid a his hand over his rounded belly as he followed Siwon, with Donghae kept an eye walking behind him.

 

Kyuhyun was becoming a nervous wreck, and it clearly showed.

 

Siwon? Of course he noticed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter