Archetype

Asphyxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon went perfectly still as Kyuhyun handed him the little babe. From the first time Siwon’s onyx eyes landed on the beautiful creature infront of him, he held his breath. Never occured in his life, he was all this nervous. Yes, he had taken many lifes coldly, cruelly, but, watching a new life happened right infront of his eyes, was something miraculous. He immadiately, somewhat awkwardly, took over the act of holding the newborn in his arms as the young mother let go of his child. Siwon didn’t know how, but he instinctively cupping the baby’s head in his large hand as his other arm became a cradle for the tiny body.

Fortunately, the baby remained unaffected by the sudden change. Instead, he yawned softly, small, pink mouth opened wide as he could before closing it again, the eyelashes fluttered slowy, he blinked, showing unfocused eyes to his new world. His iris was black, like his father, it was so mesmerizing that could drag Siwon into the intoxicating feeling.

The steady, onyx eyes from above him attracted his attention immediately, and the little one looked into the dark onyx with his innocent, unguearded curiousity. For the first time ever, father and son stared at each other.

 

And for the rest of his life, Siwon would always remember the feel of his baby son in his arms. He was so tiny and fragile compared to him, his baby son’s face was a bit red and chubby, with pure black hair sprouting from the top of his little head. He clenched his small fists, he has perfect little fingers, being clenched and unclenched unconciouly. Siwon was loss at words, the feeling of him hold the little bundle of life that was his own flesh and blood made his heart tightened. It was almost surreal, Siwon held his own offspring, with all perfections in that tiny body. he never felt such an emotion before, it was madenning.

 

Kyuhyun watched silently from the side as father and son interacted. There was no sound, but Siwon’s eyes, that Kyuhyun had never seen any kind of emotion on him before, was glinting. Kyuhyun’s own caramel’s eyes softened, he felt this kind of quiet happiness filled his soul.

It seemed like the time was frozen, but eventually, the little baby looked away from his father and started to wail, carefully, abit hesitantly, the tall man ran his fingers to the newborn’s black hair, that was inherited from him. Kyuhyun startled, he was so touched on how Siwon regard their son with such a raw affection. Never once Kyuhyun imagined that Siwon, Choi Siwon would look so shaken and awed by his little son.

 

It was then when Siwon looked up at Kyuhyun, dark onyx met caramel iris, Kyuhyun swallowed hard. True that since Siwon forced to take care of him after finding him, he changed, little by little. Hence, Kyuhyun still couldn’t figure out what the tall man intended to do. Siwon had promised him not to touch his family and comrades, Yunho and Changmin if Kyuhyun agreed to stay with him. And so far Siwon did as he promised. However, there was still a big bold question inside Kyuhyun’s heart.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter