Chapter 7 - Wedding Bells II

That Playboy is My Husband

Yu's Residence - 8.00 PM
The guests were enjoying their delicious-looking food. I drooled as I watched them eat. It was a pure bliss sight but unfortunately I was restricted to eat by my mother as she told me to not to eat until at a later time which I think she'll starve me to death. I stare at the food-filled plate in front of me. God damn it. Why can't I just take a bite of these mouth-watering baby? I sighed and looked at Rome. Gosh, he was ravenous. He eats in a swift motion and I was starting to worry that he would choke.

Cough. Cough.

Rome was hitting his chest. 'I thought so,' I chuckled. He looked at me and I gazed away. He nudged me and I looked at him with an annoyed expression. 'Do you want some?' He mouthed. I shook my head as I remembered what mother said to me. He nudged me again and this time, I put an angry face at him. 'Do you want some of these food?' He mouthed again. I looked at the very end of the table. My mother was busy talking to her sister. Perfect timing. Then I looked back to Rome and smiled sweetly at him. Rome stabbed a few small cuts of meat with his fork and gave them to me in which I ate them happily.

 

Still at the Yu's Residence - 8.30 PM
Half an hour had passed and I was starting to get a bit bored. There has been nothing interesting as there were only dancing and singing and laughing and congratulatory speeches. Good God. If this was the case, I would rather be in bed, watching the American hit sitcom, How I Met Your Mother while eating a bag of chips and a pint of Pepsi (OK I exaggerate on that one but hey that is what I usually do). Well I guess I have to wait for another only God knows how many hours to go. I hope this ends soon because I seriously am suffering from sleep deprivation.

"Congratulations Ahreum," A voice spoke.

I looked forward to see Kris who was standing right in front of me. He looked smart and handsome as usual. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a sleek grey tie. It kind of matched perfectly with his gorgeous blonde hair. He stared right into my eyes with his angelic smile that still melts my heart whenever I see it. From my peripheral vision, I could see Rome was looking sharply at Yifan and to me and back to him. Realizing this, Kris stared at Rome and started a staring showdown. Oh great.

"You look charming, Kris." I finally said, breaking the icy atmosphere.

"While you are beautiful tonight with that lovely white dress," Kris complimented, making my cheeks went rosy red.

"Wedding dress. It's a wedding dress purposely for a wedding," Rome corrected with an icy tone, "Anyways, excuse me as I have to do my responsibility as a husband to this lovely lady," He smirked at Kris and stood up while dragging me along with him. I was shocked and I immediately nod slightly for our early departure.

 

Inside the Yu Family's House -9.00 PM
I never thought that this house is so huge and has a lot of empty spaces. This house is well-furnished as well as wherever Rome took me, I saw a variety of unique furnitures. One kind that really caught my eye is the egg shaped chair hanged over the ceiling. It is rather too colorful for the room but somehow it feels right to have it there. God I really wanted a castle filled with these kind of furnitures.

"Where are we going exactly? We really need to get back downstairs because it's kind of rude to just leave the guests there," I finally said.

"To my bedroom," He replied.

Did I just heard that correctly? I'm pretty sure I did because I think my blood had been drained out from me.

 


 
Hello people.

applecandy- is on the board!

So finally, the wedding bell chapters are over.

And next we're gonna have some uh... yea. /awkward smile

moving on, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! :)

[I'm sorry if this is too short. /shields myself.]

until the next update! :D

xoxo