Chapter 6

That Playboy is My Husband

Hello beautiful people! This chapter is going to be about wedding bells and exchanging vows! You know what it means. Yes, it's the wedding day! /throws confetti.

 

18th March - The Wedding of Barom Yu and Song Ahreum

Location - Beach House

"Why does it have to be a beach wedding? I mean, it's quite expensive to arrange everything you know," I argued to mom for the almost hundredth time. She, who was adjusting the elaborate tiara on my head sighed, and sat in front of me.

"Why not a beach wedding? You are my only child, my lovely daughter. Is it wrong for me to spent a lot on my daughter's wedding because I know it's not," She looked into my eyes and carressed my cheeks. Her hair was the same shade as mine but there were strands of grey hair among them. There were wrinkles on her face. Not because of old age but because to show how wise she was throughout her life.

"You know you don't have to do this. It's just a wedding," I still didn't want to give up on this argument.

"Song Ahreum, it's your wedding. It's only once in a life time. Cherish every moment of this blessed day," She smiled and tucked my hair to the back of my ear, "My baby girl is all grown up. It seems only yesterday you were crying everytime when I wanted to leave you at school. But now, my beautiful daughter is going to marry someone. Oh I'm so proud of you sweetheart," She hugged me and started to sob.

"I won't leave you, Mom. OK? Now stop crying. Or I will cry too," I hugged her tight. Tears threatened to fall but I was fortunate enough to ignore the urge to cry.

"This girl," She chuckled as she hit me light on my back.

 

5 minutes until The Wedding

"Does my make-up looks good? Do I need to apply more colour on my cheeks?" I stuttered. Mom, who was sitting on the white couch chuckled. She knew I was so nervous about today. She stood up from where she sat and once again, sat in front of me. She grabbed my two hands and placed them in between hers.

"You are perfect. There's nothing else to add. Besides, your cheeks are already red from all the blush." She chuckled. I looked down at the floor. Is my blush that visible? Jeez. I didn't know why I blushed at all. Maybe because of the heat or maybe because of the pressure of this wedding. My mind couldn't think straight.

Knock. Knock.

"Is this the bride's room because on behalf of my friend, I wanted to congratulate the bride herself," A voice said and a head shot up. She was what I would say as the epitome of both cute and y at the same time. Her face still had that baby-ish features but her body was curvaceous and the dress she was wearing was tightly wrapped around her petite body.

"Oh come in dear! Can you accompany the soon-to-be Mrs. Yu because I need to go to the toilet for a while," Mom smiled. She nodded and sat at the chair beside me. As the door was shut closed, the lady averted her gaze towards me with a sly grin on her face. She examined me with her small eyes which made me nervous in every way.

"So this is the wife of my Rome? Are you kidding me?" She chuckled then drew her face closer, "What do you have that I don't?" Her tone changed into a sinister one.

"I'm Rome's girlfriend, Son Gain." She smirked and I gasped. My heart suddenly broke into pieces. I felt the aching inside of me. I felt hot tears started to fall again. I couldn't do anything about it. I tried to say something but there was a huge lump in my throat that made me unable to speak. The woman chuckled and gazed away for a moment before directing her attention back to the bride.

"I'm wasting my time here. I'm just letting you know that I'm going to get Rome back from your filthy grip," Gain glanced at her watch and sighed, "It's just a wedding. I could persuade him to get a divorce anytime because I know he still loves me. Oh well. Bye," She smirked and sashayed her way towards the door. I couldn't believe my ears. Did that woman wanted to steal Rome? Does he even has her name stamped on his forehead to mark that he's like her asset? Whatever she wanted to do, I won't let her to take Rome from me.

 

The Wedding

"You looked beautiful," My father smiled as he came to take me, "It feels like only yesterday my little girl forced me with all of her enthusiasm to teach her how to ride a bicycle. Now she's going away. Far away from me." He placed both of his hands on both sides of my arms. I hugged him and tears threatened to fall again. Damn people who said I'm a cry-baby. Today is a very emotional day for me.

"I won't leave you father. I'll always be your little girl no matter what," I smiled. Father, then, held out his hand and I took it and we started to walk towards the location. The breeze were very gentle today and the sand felt soft under my bare feet (I only insist on wearing two silver anklets on each of my ankle because it's the beach and who would wear shoes when you're walking on the soft sand).

We walked on the aisle now and I saw Rome was standing on where he should be. He wore a white suit with a white rose pinned on his shirt (He somehow lost the genuine rose so my brother, Junho had to go to any store that he could find and bought a white rose pin). He looked handsome in every aspects and I felt glad to be his wife but deep inside me, I felt the aching burning through me.

I felt nervous and butterflies in my stomach increases as I walked towards my husband-to-be. I silently sighed to myself. I don't know how to feel right now. I felt the pain in my heart yet I am excited to be Rome's wife. I saw Gain was watching me as if she wishes that it was her walking on this aisle and not me. I could feel her sharp gaze created small holes right on my forehead. I gazed away from her. 'How come she is invited anyways,' I thought.

When my father handed my hand to Rome, he kissed the top of my hand before facing forward to face the priest.

[Fast forward the vowing part as I don't know how it actually goes. So, I sincerely apologized about that /sad face.]

"And you may kiss the bride," The priest announced.

Rome winked at me and I punched him lightly. He nodded to me and brought his face closer to me. As his lips were on mine, he kissed me gently and pulling me closer to him. The kiss seems to go on forever and I was starting to liking it. But unfortunately (and a bit fortunate as well), the priest cleared his throat and Rome pulled away, looking at me with an embarassed face. I chuckled as I could clearly see the light shade of pink on both of his cheeks.

 



Hello people!

applecandy- on board!

I know I know,

I've been on writer's block for quite a while /sob

and hectic week this week but it's over and I'm glad ^^

So yea, as usual, I'll divide this into 2 parts.

So wait for the II part. YEAS!

xoxo