Chapter 9 - The Honeymoon

That Playboy is My Husband

Honeymoon, what people say, is the fun part of marriage. Well I would have to disagree on that because I would be on a very awkward honeymoon with the Homo Rome Initially, I do not wish to go on a honeymoon with him. I even immediately objected his mother's idea of going on a honeymoon to Australia. But since my mother had been dropping some hints like, 'Oh I feel myself getting old by the second, I hope I can hold my grandchildren the sooner the better,' or even, 'Ahreum-ah, the more the merrier', I reluctantly decided to go on a honeymoon with the Homo.

9.30 PM - Lee's Resident

I just finished packing for my luggage for a week worth of vacation. It is better to call it a vacation than a honeymoon with him. I packed all my favourite clothings into my pink luggage. I glanced at the gorgeous ring on my finger and sighed. I would have been goofing off with my best friends if this did not happened. They did not even knew about my wedding because unfortunately most of them were busy or went on a vacation with their SO (significant other) or their family. When I told them about my marriage, some of them went completely berserk but most of them congratulate me and wishing me to have a lot of babies.

I was pulled back to earth from the flashback when I heard a common melodious knock on the door. I shouted for whoever stood in front of the door to come in while I resumed packing for my things.

"Have you done your packing waifu?" Rome entered with a silly grin on his face.

"Why do you have that stupid smile on your face?" I snapped and looked at him. His face fell into either a sad or a serious face, which I could not tell the difference which is which, "Well actually I am in the midst of it," I turned back to my luggage. He stayed silent. 'Now you've done it Ahreum,' my inner-self scolded me. I continued to pack and he still did not say anything. I bit my lip and counted to three.

"Rome, I didn't mean to-"

He kissed me as soon as I turned around. I was shocked and immediately pushed him back. He looked at me and I him. We stayed like that for a couple of minute before he starts to talk again.

"You never cease to amuse me with your words darling." He gave me a faint smile and left my room. I felt my cheeks turned bright red like a ripe tomato and my legs turned wobbly almost jelly-like. Seeing Rome like that was.. hot. Oh what was I thinking? I better hurry and pack all my things if I still want to go to the honeymoon. Yes, I called it a honeymoon now. Oh dear god.


 

Hello guys :D

applecandy- is back with another short chapter.

I apologize for this short chappy because I was kind of having a writer's block.

But not anymore, I got some ideas in my head so I am good to go!

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about this little chappy!

Oh I almost forgot.

We've reached a 101 subbies and 11 upvotes. YAY /throws colorful confettis <3

Thanks you guys. I really really appreciate it T^T

It keeps me motivated hehehe.

xx