Chapter 4

That Playboy is My Husband

Just to keep this in mind that this situation happened a few days after the incident at the park. I had to continue this story in this way because I had no other ideas on how to continue after the incident. Well I'm prepared for the bricks you wanted to throw at me but wait for a moment, I'll just go and borrow the famous shield from Captain America first. /runs away!


 

Today might be just an another day to every living person in this planet but not for me. Because today, I have- Wait. Let me re-phrase that. I had to go to one of the bridal boutique in Seoul and pick my wedding dress as I was forced by my mother. But instead of my mother who accompanied me, She asked Rome if he could come with me and he was far more than happy to do so. Oh great.

I grunted when mother told me the whole story. It certainly made my father laughed hard but I was not amused. I climbed the stairs while stomping my feet towards my bedroom and slammed the door shut. Ugh. What had I done to deserve this? I walked in a little circle as I planned a some-what an escape plan from the wrath of the infamous Barom Yu. I was walking back and fro now until I was distracted by the 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' ringtone from my phone. When I picked the smart phone up and looked at the dialler ID, it was him. The Bar from Rome.

"Do you know how much I despise you right now because I do and it's not pretty," I hissed through the phone which only makes the other person at the other end of the line laughed like a coyote on drugs.

"I love you too, Babe. Listen, I'm going to pick you up in a couple of minutes then we'll go shopping for your wedding dress and my tuxedo together," He said those words gently like dripping caramel. I was mesmerized by his soft words that I didn't even listened half of what he was saying. I had never had these kind of feelings before and it felt weird. "Hello? Earth to Ahreum? Are you still there?"

"Y-yes, I am. I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

"I'm telling you to wear something fancy because I wanted to take you to somewhere special tonight."

"Fine," I told him with a stern voice. Before he hung up, Rome reminded me once more about getting ready. I grunted most of the time when he reminded me or scolded me or anything and today was not an exception. I tossed my phone on my double bed and silently praying that it wouldn't bounce off the bed in which it did. Good God. Would this day get any worst?

10 minutes later

I took my hair brush and gently brushed my long hair. It took me two years to grow hair this long. After a few minutes of deciding which hair style to go with, I finalized my decision with a pony tail. I put a few touch of orange blusher on both of my cheeks and checked my appearance. Pretty good, I complimented to myself. I wore a black tank top with grey tight jeans. I matched them up with a pair cute brown ankle-high boots and a dark blue scarf wrapped around my neck.

Reaching for my black sunglasses, I walked out of my room and fished out my phone from my bag. While I was updating my twitter and climbing down the stairs at the same time, I heard a familiar male laughter came from the living room. God. He's here. I continued to finish the status I was typing and clicked the update button.

"Ahreum, what took you so long?" Rome shouted when he saw me, "Sheesh. Women. I can never understand them," He said towards my mother in which she laughed in response. I mentally rolled my eyes and silently prayed that we could just get this over with.

"Let's just go Rome," I said through gritted teeth. Barom glided towards me and looked down at me (as I am shorter than him) with his passionate eyes. I felt there was a sudden electric sparked between us. He took my hand and kissed the top, "As you wished milady," He whispered, still keeping his eye-contact with me. I think I blushed so hard because Rome started to have this annoying smirk on his face.

After a few more words with mother, Rome took me out through the front door. I was stunned when I saw his choice of car, a stylish red Porsche. Nice ride, I thought as I opened the passenger door and slide inside. I looked at the back seat and saw nothing. It was clean and neat. This is so not me. If you take a look in betsy (my Beetle), all my belongings were scattered everywhere especially the infamous stacks of books which hid a lot of stuff.

"Hey!" Rome's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at him and his eyes were darted towards my hand. When I look at where he looked, I realized I accidentally touched a bottle of perfume. A perfume for women.

"What's this?" I picked the small bottle and read the label, "Are you secretly a girl Rome because I could tell why you always scream like a girl," God this perfume has a sweet fragrance. A cherry blossom scent. I sprayed some to my wrist and dabbed on my clothes.

"You smell like her," Rome said with a wistful tone. I looked at him with a curious look. Who's her? It made me feel anxious, "Of course, it's hers afterall," He sighed.

"Let's go,"


Hello guys!

applecandy- speaking here!

I'm very very sorry for not updating.

I was so busy this week because college had just started.

And luckily my orientation ends yesterday so I can continue what I left!

So it appears that Rome is talking about a 'her'.

Who would it be? Stay tuned for part II ^^