Final- Falling Under Love's Spell {Edited}

First L.O.V.3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day and every night you did the same things. You got up for school, brushed your teeth and washed your face, showered, dressed for school, fix your long brown hair in a ponytail, ate your breakfast, and left the house to walk to school alone. You didn't have any friends and didn't mind it much. It was normal for you to be alone.

However your parents kept trying to get you to leave the house and have fun. They even suggested that you got a boyfriend. You of all people with a boyfriend, the thought baffled you. They kept telling you about how they fell for each other at first sight.

You, Oh Sang Ju, never believed in love at first sight. You always thought that it was a big joke. You were sick of hearing people say that it happened to them. Including your happily married parents. But today something stirred deep within you when you saw Xiumin at lunch in the courtyard chatting away with his friends.

Your heart felt like it was beating a million miles per hour and you couldn't figure out why. And every time you glanced in his direction a redden heat crossed over your cheeks. It would become even worse when he actually peered in your direct line of vision. A slight flutter filled the void that was your stomach as you nervously looked away from him.

You never thought that it would happen to you... being in love with someone at first sight. In white-hot panic you gathered up your belongings together. Then hurriedly rushed out of the courtyard in to your school's main building.

As you were rushing down the hall a hand suddenly out of nowhere caught you by your wrist before you could turn the corner. You were forced to turn around and face whoever it was. You were shocked to see Xiumin standing right in front of you.

"S-sang Ju?" he stuttered cutely causing your heart to beat even faster than it already was.

"Y-yes?" you answered back softly in a shocked stutter of your own at his shockingly quick appearance.

"Can we talk?" he asked but before you could answer him the first bell rung letting the both of you know that it was time for your next class.

"Later... after school... is out..." you whispered shyly to him as he released his hold on your wrist. And with that you ran to your next class leaving him standing awkwardly in the school hallway alone. Students heading to class crowded the hallway as they entered the building once more or exited their previous classes. But you paid them no mind as you continued on your way to class. Heart thumping wildly inside of your chest as you made haste in your steps.

You wondered what he wanted to talk with you about all throughout the rest of your classes, ultimately the rest of the day. The last bell of the day finally rung catching you by surprise. You literally jumped in your seat from the sound of it then quickly gathered your belongings up and your wits about you once again.

Without another thought, you rushed out of the classroom and headed outside running to the school gates hoping that he was still hopefully waiting for you there. Just a little hope not too much. You weren't ready to get your hopes up just yet.

Luckily but also to your surprise, you saw him waiting by the school gates waving his bye to his friends happily. You touched a hand to your soft reddening cheeks as you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter