II

Snowdrop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (    iu - 입술 사이  )

chapter two 

 

 

 

P/S : Those that is in italic are from the past/flashbacks .

Day by day , Kyungsoo got skinnier . His face got paler . He even look like a walking zombie . He didn’t eat nor do anything else . Every day he would wake up in her bed , taking a shower and change into something that she gave him or made for him . He would then make a cup of caramel macchiato and enjoy the winter but it was momentarily as he would always collapse and caught in tears .

Crying and crying until it slowly got dark . He would always reminisce the memories that he had with her . Cursing and all sort of profanities would come out from his lips . All sorts of apologies would be told every single time . When the sun sets down , he would take a shower and again wore something she gave or made for him . He would then wander around the house as memories flashed back in his mind . He would see her everywhere in the house . When he got tired of crying and drowsiness is attacking him , he would go to her room and sleep in her bed . Taking in her smell that was still left on the covers and pillows . He would even take her clothes to sleep , hugging it closed to his face .

Slowly Christmas came . He woke up like usual and do the same routine except that as he was taking his cup of caramel macchiato . The doorbell ring , someone ring it . At the thought of that he quickly place it on the counter and rushed to the door to greet that person .

She’s back . She’s back ! She came back .

He open the door with a bright smile but it was for a moment . His face went blank and emotionless as he saw a man that he somehow knows standing in front of the door with a box .

“Yes ?” He said .

“Do Kyungsoo-ssi ?” The man asked .

“You know who I am Luhan .” He said it in a cold tone .

The man who is called Luhan let out a small chuckle , “Here’s a gift for you .” Luhan handed him the box and he look at it with furrowed eyebrows .

“I don’t need any gift from you .”

“It’s not from me . Just take it and see what’s inside .” Luhan hurriedly place the box in his hands and bid goodbye before Kyungsoo can say anything .

Kyungsoo let out a sigh and closed the door . He stare at the box as he went to the living room and sat on the couch . He slowly unwrapped the package and opened the box as a light blue letter was place on top of a knitted blue scarf . He took the letter as he observe the handwriting that has his name on it .

Eun ?

He slowly opened the envelope and took out the letter . There it is , a handwritten letter from her . It was a Christmas gift from her . Tears start to brim around his eyes even before he read the content of the letter .

Hey Kyung , I guess you know who this is right ? of course you know ! You’ve known me for more than 10 years already .You basically knew everything about me . You must be wondering how this ended up in your hands right ? and why does Luhan giving you a gift from me ? You must have a lot of question going on your head right ? Don’t try to deny it ! Hehe . Kyung , this letter is to explain everything .. So brace yourself ! Just kidding but just do it though …

First thing first , as you got this letter you must have known what happened to me right ? I’m sorry for not telling you . I didn’t want to see you hurt . I didn’t want to see the squishy guy to be so concerned and worried . I know that you must have curse me for not telling you but you know me Kyung … You must have wonder when did I know about my disease ? Well I found out the day after your birthday . I’ve been having difficulties in breathing the past 2 months before I found out about my disease . I collapsed that day , Luhan was with me so he instantly brought me to the hospital . He heard the news with me . I was actually waiting for a donor but as time passes by I got paler and my breathing got difficult . I was put in the ward . Not even my parent knew about this . Luhan was the only one , he was the one who stayed with me though I actually wanted you to be beside me but I didn’t want to see you being worried so I cut off all of my contact and hide . Time was passing by fast and there isn’t any donor yet , even if there is I will only have a 50-50 chance on surviving . To be honest , there’s a donor already but I gave it up when I heard that there’s a kid who need it . I gave it up knowing that it’s just a kid and that kid had only live for 10 years while I’ve been living more than that . I kept on waiting and waiting . I know that my time is going to be over soon so I decided to write this letter for you ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter