V

Snowdrop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (    too much -  b1a4   )

final

 

 

 

 

"Eun .. Aren't you going to see Kyungsoo ?" Luhan asked . 

"No .." Eun Mi answered as she changes the channels on the tv , trying to look for something to watch . 

Luhan let out a sighed and closes his eyes . Winter is about to end and Eun Mi has been recovering , Luhan couldn't stand watching her hurting herself . Luhan had heard her crying every night and sometimes he would caught her eyes red and puffy in the morning . He didn't say anything since he knew Eun Mi wouldn't want to talk about it .

Sighing again , Luhan got up and went to his room to change . He needed to go to Kyungsoo's house to check up on him . Wearing his jacket and picking up his car keys , Luhan took a last look at Eun Mi .

"I'm going to your house . Are you sure you don't want to meet him ?" Luhan asked again .

"I'm sure . Take care Lu ." Eun Mi softly smile and Luhan sighed again . Taking his car keys , he got out of the apartment and went downstairs to his car . He could see the hesitation in Eun Mi's eyes when he asked her the question . Luhan knew that she misses him so much .

Getting out of his car , Luhan saw snowdrops starting to bloomed around Kyungsoo's and Eun Mi's house . Snowdrop has always been Eun Mi's favourite flower . Letting out another sighed , he punched in the password and opened the door . 

Luhan's jaw dropped to see the house in a mess . Clothes scattered . Cushions misplaced . Luhan went further inside the kitchen and saw dirty dishes in the sink , leftover  food on the counter . He then went upstairs and went inside Kyungsoo's room and saw no one inside , picture frames were thrashed around the floor . Looking inside the bathroom , Luhan saw the mirror broke and the pieces on the counter with blood .

Luhan couldn't contain the shocked . He had only left Kyungsoo for merely a week and this what he found when he came back . Luhan immediately went to Eun Mi's room and there he saw Kyungsoo's thin frame , sleeping on her bed . The house turned upside down but the only thing that remained clean and unharmed was Eun Mi's room . It's like nothing ever happened outside of the room . 

Luhan could see bandages wrapping around his hand and finally Luhan gave up . He let out a content sighed . Knowing that things would get worse if he didn't unite them back . Luhan had grew fond off Kyungsoo and it hurt him to see Kyungsoo like this but it hurts even more seeing how stubborn Eun Mi was .

Luhan knew what he had to do now and that was uniting both of them back . 

Even if that hurts him .

He had to do that .

Letting Kyungsoo to sleep for a while , he rolled up his sleeves and started to clean up the house .

----------------------

Kyungsoo slightly grew irritated with the sound of the vacuum cleaner . When he couldn't take it anymore , he sat up and grumpily ruffles his hair . He rub his eyes sleepily but his eyes shot wide open when he realized who's in his house . He quickly got out of the bed and scramble out of the room only to see the hallway cleaned . 

Kyungsoo went inside his room and saw everything in place . The picture frames that was broken had been replaced and place at their rightful place . His bed was made and was changed with new sheets . He went inside the bathroom and saw that the broken pieces of mirror had been cleaned and thrown away .

Kyungsoo knew Luhan had came back . He wasn't happy nor sad about it as he went downstairs and saw Luhan preparing dinner .

"You're back ." Kyungsoo said as he went to refrigerator and saw it filled with food and drinks . He took out a bottle of water and drank it a little .

"Yeah and look what happened ." Luhan glare at him .

"Whatever ." 

"Kyungsoo .." Luhan called out .

"If you wanted to nag on me , don't ." 

"No . I'm not going to nag ." Luhan sighed as he place the knife down and rubbed his temples .

"Then what is it ?" 

"You remember right when we first met I told you that I will tell you everything ?" Kyungsoo nodded and Luhan let out another sighed .

"A couple of weeks ago , Eun went into surgery and she survived it . Three weeks ago , she got out of the hospital ." Luhan said . Kyungsoo was about to asked him but Luhan gave him a look that says ask-questions-later . "All along from the moment I first came here , she was in a private hospital . Even her parent doesn't know where she is except that she's on a vacation . She didn't want anyone to know at first but after much of persuading her , I get her to tell you ."

Kyungsoo could only stare at Luhan as he let him explain . 

She's not gone ? 

"I'm not making dinner tonight . Get ready , we're eating outside ." Luhan said as he place all the ingredients back in and washes the knife and everything else . Kyungsoo didn't know why but he followed what Luhan asked for and went up . His mind was blank and questions starting to blur his mind as he took a quick shower . 

Drying his hair while he look over the clothes in his closet , he took out a cream coloured sweater and a pair of jeans and wore them . Kyungsoo then went downstairs and saw Luhan waiting for him with his car keys in his hand and jacket on his arm . Kyungsoo then went to take his jacket and the both of them head out and went inside Luhan's car .

Kyungsoo had a lot of questions in his head and couldn't stay quiet . Luhan caught him fidgeting in his sit and fiddling with his hands . Luhan knew Kyungsoo must have a lot of questions going on his mind but he wouldn't ask . 

The drive to who the hell knows was filled with silence and that is killing Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo couldn't stand an awkward silence and he wanted to say something or maybe ask something regarding what Luhan just told him . Yes he have a lot of questions and one of them was where the hell are they going actually .

Even with lots of questions going on his mind , Kyungsoo remained silent and just let Luhan take him to wherever it is . Kyungsoo notice that he was entering a condominium where rich people live and Luhan entered the basement parking . Parking the car at his spot , Luhan got out and Kyungsoo followed him to the elevator .

"What are we doing here ?" Kyungsoo finally asked .

"You're meeting someone ." Luhan said . Just right at the moment the elevator arrive and both of them entered . Luhan pressed the 13th floor .

"Someone ? Who ?" 

"Someone that you love ." 

Someone that I love ? Eun Mi ? 

Before Kyungsoo could ask any questions anymore , the door to the elevator flung opened and Luhan stepped out . Luhan went to his house , and punched in the password . A beeping sound could be hear and Luhan opened the door .

"Lu ? You're home already ?" Kyungsoo heard a girl voice and he recognize that voice as Eun's .

Kyungsoo slowly followed Luhan inside and there she is standing with a ladle in her hand . Kyungsoo froze in his spot and his eyes remained on her figure . Eun Mi dropped the ladle , slightly parted without a warning Kyungsoo crushed his body against her , capturing her in a tight hug . 

A sob escaped his lips and soon tears start to stain Eun Mi's shirt .

Eight Years Later 

"Kyungsoo get up ." A voice said as the person shook him lightly . 

Kyungsoo pulled over the covers and muttered , "5 more minutes ." 

"Get your lazy up ! We'll be late to meet Lu ." The person pushed Kyungsoo off the bed and fell down but not before pulling that person down with him . "Aack !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter