IV

Snowdrop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (    10 years - tvxq    )

chapter four

 

 

 

P/S : I must remind you that this isn't fully edited . I'm just too lazy to correct my grammar mistakes and typos so forgive me . I'll correct it when I have time ^^

"It's been weeks Kyungsoo and you're not cleaning the place up yet ." Luhan complained as he pick up the scattered clothes and place it in the basket in his hands while Kyungsoo laid on the bed while reading a book .

"You can help me . I'm too lazy ." Kyungsoo said as he closed the book and sat up . "What's for dinner ?"

"You ." Luhan answered as he gave him a glare . "Come down in an hour ." 

"Okay ." Kyungsoo laid down back and read the book back . Luhan soon walked out of the room .

Three weeks has passed by since Luhan first came and started to feed him back . Kyungsoo has gotten healthier and he hadn't been crying . He still cry but not as much as before . Luhan was proud with what he had did to make Kyungsoo changed and he was sure that Eun Mi will be proud of him too .

"Kyungsoo ! Get your down now ! Dinner is ready !" Luhan yelled from downstairs as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and set the book at the bed stand . He went downstairs and saw Luhan in a pink apron . He had to bite his lips from laughing out loud at Luhan . 

Kyungsoo sat down at the dining room as Luhan scooped the rice out . As Kyungsoo couldn't take it any longer he finally burst out , laughing out loud . Luhan gave him a look as he pulled off the apron and sat in front of him .

"What are you laughing about ?" Luhan asked .

"You ." 

"Why ?" 

"You should have seen how you look like with Eun's pink apron ." Kyungsoo said as he tried to stiffled his laughter .

"As far as I know that apron is yours . Eun Mi doesn't wear anything related to pink ." Luhan said as he picked up his chopsticks and ate .

"What ?! How the hell did you know that ?" Kyungsoo asked .

"Let's just say that a little bird told me but then Eun never like anything pink ." Luhan answered and grinned at him .

"Eun never wore anything pink . If I try to buy anything pink when we shopped for supplies , she would glare at me but then when I still buy it she still wore it though ." Kyungsoo said as he start to eat the food that Luhan cooked . 

"Do me a favor and washed the sheets in Eun's room . Do you have any idea how stink it smell ?" Luhan said as he grimaced whenever he went closer to her bed .

"Why would I ?" 

"Just do it ."

"Fine . I'll do it tomorrow ." Kyungsoo said as he finished up the last bit of his rice .

"Good . I'll be watching you tomorrow ." 

After dinner Kyungsoo went up and continue on reading the book while Luhan cleaned up . Somehow Kyungsoo felt comfartable with Luhan's presence and finally accepted him . 

Kyungsoo's birthday is tomorrow and somehow tears flowed down his face . It just happened as he read his book . He misses her presence in the house . He misses how she would make a surprise for him . He misses how her voice sounded like when she sings him Happy Birthday . 

"Happy Birthday Kyungsoo-ah ~" Eun Mi chimed as she held up the cake in her hands to him . "Make a wish Kyungie ." She grinned as Kyungsoo leaned in and blow the candles off .

She placed the cake on the table and gave him the plastic knife . Kyungsoo cut the cake and fed her some and she did the same to him . 

"Did you bake the cake ?" Kyungsoo asked as he the cream off his fingers .

"Yeah . You know me ." She grinned as she ate the cake . "Oh ! Wait here ." She said and went out of the living room . Kyungsoo stared at her figure that is slowly disappearing out of his sight as he devoured the vanilla cake that she made . She soon came back with her hands at the back and a smile plastered on his face .

His heart beat loudly against his chest and butterflies fluttered in his stomach . He questioned his self what is wrong with him whenever he saw her smile or laughter or just perhaps everything about her made him this way . She sat beside him and took out a blue box with black ribbons .

"What is that ?" Kyungsoo questioned as he fed her some of the cake .

"Your present ." She said slightly annoyed and hit him with the box before handing it to him . He opened the box revealing a blue kintted sweater .

"You should really stop giving me knitted sweaters ." Kyungsoo said as he held up the sweater .

"If you don't like it you can throw it away and you know I don't like to buy presents for people ." 

"If I don't like it my closet won't be filled with your knitted sweaters ." Kyungsoo grinned as he pulled her into a hug .

"I miss you Eun .." 

----------------------

Luhan walked out of Kyungsoo's house and went inside his car as he drove off to a market . He step out of the car and bought a box of chocolates . With a small smile on his face he went inside the car and drove off to the hospital . 

He got out of the car with the box of chocolate in his hand and walk inside the hospital . As he passes by people especially ladies , there would be whispers and some even winked at him but he doesn't care about other people as he is going to meet someone who meant the world to him .

Luhan stood in front of a door .

Song Eun Mi 

Luhan knocked on the door a couple of times and a voice greeted him , "Come in ." He went inside and brightly smile at the girl in a hospital gown while sitting up on the bed with a book in her hand and a smile on her face as she look up at Luhan .

"Hey Eun ." Luhan greeted as he went closer to her and kissed her forehead slowly .

"Hey Luhan ." Eun Mi greeted back as she took the box of chocolate that Luhan gave .

"So how is it ? What does the doctor say ?" 

"He said that I still have to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks ." She said and plopped one of the chocolates in .

"That's good ." Luhan nodded and took one of the chocolate and ate it too .

"So how's Kyungsoo ?" She asked .

"He's like the usual ." Luhan lied . All the while he had been visiting Eun Mi , he never told her what exactly happened . Why ? Because he wanted her for his self even if he knew that she loves him so dearly . Yes he do know that no matter what he told her , she would still love him endle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter