III

Snowdrop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (    tvxq - something    )

chapter three

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah !" Someone yelled .

Kyungsoo is sleeping soundly as his body move around , getting irritated by the voice . He could hear his door turn open and someone came in .

"There you are . I've been looking for you ." The voice said . 

His face scrunched as he brought the covers up to his face . Never wanting to wake up from his sleep . He could hear the sound of the curtains rustling as he heard someone  pulled the curtains opened . He could feel the sun radiating inside the room touching his feet that wasn't covered . 

Suddenly the covers was pulled off from him and he shot up from his sleep .

"What the ?!" He yelled with his eyes still closed .

"Get your up from the bed and come down for breakfast ." The voice said .

Kyungsoo was still sleepy as he rubbed his sleepy eyes and opened one of his eyes to see who the hell had came into his house and how the hell does he knows the password to unlock the door .

" you Luhan ! Who asked you to enter my house ?!" Kyungsoo yelled as soon as he saw Luhan standing in front of him .

"Eun Mi did . So get your up and take a shower . After that come down and eat breakfast ." Luhan said as he walk out of the room .

Kyungsoo grumpily got up from the bed as he slowly went inside the bathroom . He slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes again and stare at his reflection . He could see his eyes puffy and red due to yesterday's crying . His face getting thinner due to not eating for a while . He took his toothbrush and brushed his teeth sleepily as he wash up his mouth and face . Splashing some cold water on his face , trying to wake his self up .

He closes the tap off and start to strip off and went under the shower as he turn it on . He let the cold water ran down on his body . His body shivered under the cold water . He took the bath soap and start to rub it against his body . The alluring smell of vanilla and cinnamon lingers in the bathroom . He could remember every time he hug her , he could smell her scent just like this . He uses the soap just because he wanted to remind his self how she smell like . He misses her so much that he started to use the bath soap two weeks ago .

After rinsing his body off from the foam that gather around his body . He took his shampoo and rub it on his hair . He did it just because he hope that she will return and played with his hair just like how she used to do . He washes his hair off  as he turn the shower off and step out . He took the towel as he wrapped it around his waist . Walking out from the bathroom and out from her room . He went inside his room and wore a denim jeans and gray sweater .

As he went out of his room , he could smell the smell of the freshly cooked blueberry pancakes . Somehow it smell just like her blueberry pancakes . He hurriedly went downstairs , hoping that she would be in the kitchen . As he stood in front of the kitchen , he only find Luhan still cooking some pancakes . He frowned as his eyes glare at him .

"Stop glaring at me and take a seat ." Luhan said while he flip over the pancake . Making sure that each sides is equally cooked .

"Why are you here ? I told you to leave me ." Kyungsoo said as he stood still in front of the kitchen .

"I can't . I promised Eun Mi to take care of you ." Luhan said  as he place the cooked pancake on the plate and brought it to the counter .

"I don't need you . If someone's taking care of me , Eun Mi is the only one can ." Kyungsoo said .

"I know . You told me yesterday but a promise is still a promise ." Luhan said as he took out the maple syrup and chocolate syrup and place it on the counter along with the pancakes and a jug of orange juice .

"Whatever . Just leave my house ." 

"Not until you eat ." Luhan said as he pulled out a chair and signalled him to sit .

"I'm not hungry ." Kyungsoo said . Just right at that moment his stomach grumble .

"Yeah right . Just eat some okay ? You're getting skinnier and I'm sure she will not be pleased with it and I'm going to get my kick by her ." 

"What do you mean ?"

"Nothing . Just sit and eat okay ?"

"Not gonna . I'll be drinking a cup of coffee and that will do it ."

"And then what ? Crying and wailing ? Oh please . Just eat would you or do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter