I

Snowdrop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (  still you -  donghae & eunhyuk  )

chapter one 

 

 

 

P/S : Those that is in italic are from the past/flashbacks .

Do Kyungsoo is having his usual routine as he always have when winter come . Make a cup of caramel macchiato and enjoy the cold breeze of winter .

Kyungsoo took his cup of caramel macchiato and went out to the balcony , he stare out into the woods as the cold wind brushes his cheeks . He went out with just a turtleneck sweater— it was a gift from his best friend or should he said it is from his love ones . He held his cup with both of his hands , letting the warmness from it went through his palm , giving him heat .

He slowly took a sip of the hot caramel macchiato and devour the sweetness and bitterness . Slowly letting the warm liquid went through his body giving him the warmness that he need . He turn his back and look into the house , remembering every memories that he ever had when he still had her; Song Eun Mi— the girl that he had always love but never realized it until she was gone.

He closes his eyes as he lean on the rail , slowly he could hear her voice in his mind , calling for him to wake up and make breakfast with her . He could hear her laughing while making breakfast with him . He could see her smile that is as warm as a sun . He could see everything that he used to do with her .

He slowly open his eyes and he can feel the loneliness seeping in him . The cold air slowly becoming colder . The warm cup of caramel macchiato isn’t that warm anymore . Tears trickle down his cheeks as he let out a sigh . He knew that this year winter won’t be the same .

“No more you . No more warm . I should have realized about it earlier .. I’m sorry .”

 His legs gave him away as he fall down on his knees . The cup of caramel macchiato fall down , coffee splatter on the floor . He cover his face with his hands and cried his heart out . Sound of yelling and wailing was heard from him . Various names that he called her was yelled out . Apologies was told over and over again .

He walk towards his living room and there he saw three people sitting on the couch , he recognize the two older people as they were his parent’s friend and business partners— Mr & Mrs Song . He bowed to them and greeted them ..

“Kyungsoo-ah , how are you ?”

“I’m fine Mrs Song .”

“How’s school ?”

“It’s fine Mr Song .”

His eyes couldn’t leave the girl that was too immersed on her book .

“Eun Mi-ah ~ Say hi to Kyungsoo .”

“Oh . I’m sorry I didn’t realize that you were here .I’m Song Eun Mi .” She said as she gave Kyungsoo a small smile .

“It’s okay . I’m Do Kyungsoo .” He went to her and held his hand out .

“Nice to meet you Kyungsoo-ssi .” She said as she shook his hand .

He swear that he could feel an electrifying feeling when she touch his hand or maybe it’s just his feeling . His eyes wouldn’t leave her figure as his parent came in and took her parent somewhere else , the living room is now left with the two of them . She was reading her book and he was silently staring at her . It was like his eyes were glued on her . He couldn’t help but smile whenever her eyebrows furrowed he thought that she must have been reading something suspense or thrilling .

He silently observe her— long silky black hair , black doe eyes , pink thin lips , pale milky white skin . He suddenly heard her giggle and boy it was like music to his ears . He unconsciously smile .He didn’t know what had this girl do to him that he almost look like someone insane .He decided to have a conversation with her and get to know her further .

“Eun Mi-ssi ?” He called out.

She closes her book and look to him , “Yes ?”

“Want to take a walk at the garden ?”

“Ermm I don’t know . Mom will be looking for me .” 

“It will be fine . Come on .” He stood up and held his hand out . He didn’t know why he did that , he just did .

She thought about it for a couple of seconds ,“If you say so .” She place her book on the coffee table and stood up . She took his hand and they went out to the garden . Unknowingly they never let their hands go .

“So how old are you ?” He asked as they walk along the paths in the garden .

 

 

“10 .”

“Then we’re the same age I guess .”

“Same age ?”

“Yeah . So there’s no need to be formal . You can just call me Kyungsoo .” He stopped his tracks and look at her .

“Then you’ll call me Eun Mi .” She smile .

“Of course .”

Not even once had they let their hands go . It’s like their hands was made for each other . He could feel the warmness of her hand seeping through his skin . It felt right to him . He didn’t know why but it felt right at this moment . With her beside him and him holding her hand . He had just known her today but it felt like he had known her for a long time .

He cried even harder remembering the first time he met her . Even in the first place , he had already fallen for her but what happened that he forget about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter