Cold

Heavy Rain

"Taeng, why did you go to school today? Did not you're sick? Here, closer, I wanna take your temperature" Jessica pressed her forehead to Taeyeon's.

"Hmm, pretty hot ..." jessica said thoughtfully, her hands hold the back of the head Taeyeon.

" your forehead is hotter! Did you also had a fever, why do not you just break Sica ...?" Taeyeon protest.

'BRUUKKK!!'

the sound of books falling. Jessica and Taeyeon immediately turned toward the origin of the sound. '

'degum, degum, degum, Aish ... heart, why are you beating fast? Are you jealous to see them so close??' Tiffany thought confused while picking up her books.

"I'll help you" Siwon Appears help Tiffany.

"Oh, Siwon, do not worry, I can do it myself" "its finished,let me help you bring your heirloom books,hehe.." Siwon smiled as he passed, without waiting for an answer 'yes' from Tiffany. Tiffany could only sigh and follow Siwon from behind.

"Look, they're both very compatible, right?" Jessica asked Taeyeon after the two teachers dissapears.

"Who?" Taeyeon asked with a blank expression. Taeyeon actually know for sure who's Jessica discussed, but she did not accept if tiffany harmony with other people, not herself.

"Of course Miss Tiff and Mr.Siwon, Pabo."

**Lunch time**

"Taeng ah ~ can you please accompany me home? I've had enough, it looks like my flu is getting hard .. HACHIIMM * sneeze * er ... I had permission to teacher ... Hachim * sneeze * " Jessica pleaded with aegyo .

"Okay, let's go, before the rain fell and the hours of break-out"

"may i help you both with My car, safer and faster, how?" Miss Tiffany showed up and volunteered.

"* Sneeze *but we do not want * sneeze * to make Miss troublesome .." Jessica said.

"I do not take no for an answer," said Miss Tiff with eyes smile.

"Okay ~"

'degum, degum, degum' Taeyeon could only silent because she was nervous being around Tiffany.

* * And they got at Jessica house**

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica. jessica mother asked for a brief stop to their home as a thank you, Tiffany initially refused but kept pleading by Jessica mother, Tiffany finally agreed.

"Miss Tiffany, thank you so much and sorry to bother you by dropping my daughter" said Mrs.Jung.

"You are welcome Mrs.Jung, it should be a teacher helped her students" Tiffany replied with a smile.

"Mom, Miss Tiffany, let me beg my *sneeze * self to rest in my room * sneeze *"

"Sure, some rest, I hope you get better soon Jessica" Tiffany said

"Do not forget to take her medication before going to bed, you're told it is hard to drink your medicine, aish .... Tae, please help sica to take her medicine. by the way, tae, you're not too cold? better you also rest in her room and accompany Jessica "Jessica's mother begged, she already considers Taeyeon as her own daughter because she and taeyeon parents are close friend. Taeyeon regard sica's mother as her mother and called her 'mom'.

"Eh? Alright mom, I will help sica to drink her medication, but i could not to the rest and accompany jessica because my cold is not as severe as her's and i need to attend to my class, sorry mom ~. Hmm, Miss Tiff, I excused myself * bow *" obviously Taeyeon ago follow jessica towards her room.

**In Jessica Room**

"Ok, thanks Taeyeon, I'm going straight to bed"

"yaah! you have to take the medicine first!"

"Taeng ~ you already know me right ..? Least I could not take the medicine ~"

"but, for the sake of your condition Sica .."

"I do not want to ~" reject jessica pulling the blanket and covered her entire body.

"Yah! Sica! Do not go to bed, what do I have to say something later to your mom if you still do not want to drink medication? you make me look like one who has been loser, aishh" Taeyeon grumbled as she pulled the blanket from jessica and pulled her into a sitting position.

"Huffft, well .. but I do not wanna drink medication immadiately, the taste is bitter, Taeng ~"

"hmm, I'll get fruit in refrigerator that you eat with your medicine at the same time, so it will not taste bitter." Taeyeon standing and going out of the room. Suddenly Jessica suddenly pull back taeyeon position to sit.

"I want you"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked confused

"I want to eat the medicine through the mouth" Jessica pleaded with flushed face and cover it with the palm of her hand

'are you crazy, Jessica jung? Taeng will think you're weird ' think jessica.

"W-what???"

"Aishh .. ok, ok, forget it, you have to go back to school." Jessica frustrating and will pull back the blanket, but ... Jessica felt the warmth of her lips, there was a drug has entered into , and the drug was not bitter, though an instant, but it was sweet.

 

 

* Moment of silence *

 

 

"ok, my task is done, I'll go, bye sic .." Taeyeon speech stopped immediately and her eyes widened, she saw Tiffany standing transfixed near the door.