Yuri

Heavy Rain
"Dont go .." Taeyeon suddenly opened her eyes.

"I..I thought you were asleep?" Tiffany asked, surprised and embarrassed at being caught Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, that kiss is a vitamin for me" Taeyeon chuckled see tiffany blushed.

"Yah! you were pretend sleeping for make fun?" Tiffany slap taeyeon arm.

"Of course not .. but you're so cute .. makes me happy" tiffany face getting flushed hear Taeyeon comments.

"I. .. I like you Miss ..no, rather I love you ..." maybe a kiss on the forehead of Tiffany had earned tae more energy so as to express her feelings on Tiffany.

OMG, eottoke? Taeyeon expressed her feelings to me ... what if i also express my feelings to her? but .. not tiffany, no, you're a teacher, if you're with taeyeon south korea will punish you for having molested minors, oh no ... but I love her too, God ... I'm supposed to do ...?-Tiffany-

"Miss?" Tae call Tiffany who just silent in her position.

Kriiingggg! Tiffany mobile rings. "Hello? Oh, Mr.Siwon, what is it?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows hear the name siwon out of tiff mouth, there is a feeling of jealousy over her.

"Ok, I'm going back to school about 30 minutes longer, thanks for the info, ok, bye" Tiffany hung up. Tiffany saw Tae frown and her back face to Tiffany.

"Tae .." Tiff sat at the edge of bed and shaking tae shoulders.

"Dont tae me" replied tae upset.

Tiff giggling see tae behavior childish.

"Ok, then I go alone rather than have to deal with a kid like you"

"Yaah! i'm not a kid anymore!"

"Then why do you treat me like that? are you angry with me?"

"..." no answer anything from Taeyeon. Tiffany just sighed and she rose from her position.

"Yes I was angry because I was jealous of Mr.Siwon are getting more attention from you. Was he your boyfriend?, And you have not responded to the statement I felt was" tae quickly get up position to sit and stop Tiffany to go.

"No! He is not my bf, and ..." Tiffany hesitate to answer the questions.

Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany finish her sentence.

"Thank you .. I'm glad you liked me..." Tiffany suspend the sentence again, this time her face reddening as tomatoes.

"Is that only your answer?" Taeyeon asked disappointed, she sighed. When Tae will turn around and will lay down suddenly a warm landing welling, Tiffany kiss tae on the cheek.

"I I like you and love you too, tae .." Tiffany face rosy.tae smile on the lips, finally her feeling this time was not on one side only.

God .. I'm sorry, but I could not resist this feeling again. -Tiffany-

"Really? Thanks God, thank you miss .." Tiffany stop tae by putting her index finger to tae lips.

"Dont call me Miss if we're out of school, just call me Pani"

"Thanks Pani, my pani..." they hugged each other, channeling their feelings that had been buried.

**The next day **

In front of Jung family house.

"Good morning Tae ..." Tiffany eyesmile for Taeyeon.

"i'm looking for you in your house, but your mom said you were picked Jessica, why are both of you so close? Makes me jealous .." Tiffany pouted.

"My pani ... Sica I considered as siblings, from the first our family are very close." Tae giggles seeing her jealous girlfriend.

"Btw, are you have alredy health?" Tiffany check tae body temperature by placing her forehead to tae's.

"And one more thing"

"What it is pani ..?" tae hold tiffany hands.

"Tae, Do not you try to attach your forehead with others, especially with jessica, and dont hold someone else hand. and dont make physical contact with anyone else but me, are you understand?"

"Yes sir!" tae giggling hear tiff very possesive toward her.

"Hi Taeng!" someone calling from behind. Tae turn around.

"Yuri Unnie!!finally you're home?" Tae approached yuri ans seems happy to see yuri.

"Yeah, last night I had just arrived from the U.S. and would like to see you and aunt Kim but it was night I afraid interfere you." Yuri over tae and hugged tightly. Tae immediately look towards the visible tiffany angry jealousy, Yuri even feel the aura of anger. tae say 'sorry' to tiffany without sound.

"Engg, Unnie... this is...Ms.Tiff .. my teacher"

"Hi, Ms.Tiff, I'm Yuri, Taeng lovely sister :)" appear the fire arround tiff hear yuri sentence.

"Ta Taeng .. let's go in my house, for some reason all of a sudden I felt the heat .. maybe I'm too long for jogging. Ms.Tiff Please come in ..."

-

"sica...Wakey wakey .. you'll be late to school" Yuri shake jessica shoulders, but the concerned not wake up.

"my sweetheart taeng~"

Jessica and Tiff immediately shocked to hear how yuri calling tae.

"Why are you calling Taeng like that? very embarrassing!" Jessica got up from her sleep and icy glare on yuri.

"Yahh!! Sica you scared me, why did you just wake up immediately scold me? Yah! Stop looking at me like that, you're scaring me!"

"Unnie .. are you calling me?" tae appears and her behind is tiff with heat aura.

"Nothing, before I want you to help me wake Sica. is korea wheather was summer? and why now I feel the dead heat?"

"Really? I dont feel the heat at all"

"Probably because I havent a shower after exercising." Replied Yuri headed to the bathroom.

* A few days later *

* Break Hours *

" Taeng ~ I miss you so much .. "yuri stretches out her hands wanna hug tae. of course jessica and tiffany stop it by standing between tae and yuri.

"yaaahh! why are you blocked my way?"

"Yah to you! Why'd you come to our school? Wanna clean our school?!" Jessica gives yuri her icy glare and crossed her hands on her chest.

Oops, very rough, but, good jessica, hehe .. -Tiffany-

"how sarcasm you are .. Why do your unnie shouldnt play to your school for a while? I almost died of bored at home all day."

"Then go back to the U.S." jessica mumble but quite audible by yuri.

"Just information, I was given a month to holiday in my country, hahaha. oh, Taeng, this is chocolate for you" yuri slipping chocolate to tae hands. yuri holding tae hands long enough... Tiff and Jess are burning.

"Thanks yuri (push away yuri hand). Tae, you have extra lessons, come with me" tiff interwine her hand with tae's and drag her someplace.

-On the rooftop of the school-

"I cant stand anymore, why yuri treating you like a lover?!"

"My Pani .. yuri I considered as my own sister. You are my one and only girlfriend ~" Tae embraced tiff to secure her feelings.

"Pani ~ this is lunch for you, I made it this early morning"

"Aww you are so sweet ... thanks taetae ~" Tiff peck tae.

"Pani, becarefull, someone will seen us .." tae disagree but in her heart is very happy.

" calm tae .. there was no anybody else here ;)"

Without them knowing there is someone watching them secretly hidden. someone was clenching his fist. "See later, both of you will not last long together."

---------------

Merry christmas everyone...