Why?

Heavy Rain
Siwon POV

Bruggh ! ! Tiffany suddenly dropped her books . With spirit I went and helped tidy up . " Here I'll help you " I took my best smile in the hope she would get smile back at me with the most beautiful smile in the world. But the hope of living expectations . Instead of replying to smile , even she didnt look at me. sHe is very focused attention to a person , she was staring at Kim Taeyeon . Ah .. never mind I did not want to bother thinking about it . I also let her pass stock still in her position .

After I observed many days , Tiffany and Taeyeon getting closer . Arriving at school were always together , when the hour break , even when ahead after their school as an integral despite their common Jessica Jung . One day when my break time again seeing the three of them together again was hilarious joke , then someone came up to them and somehow suddenly tiffany dragged Taeyeon somewhere, I started to follow them . I was very surprised with what I saw , Tiffany and Taeyeon looked very intimate at the time the school roof . My heart seemed to crack when I saw them holding hands , joking intimate , kiss stealing stolen . Ughh ! I can not stand seeing Tiffany , love making out with someone else , I secretly take pictures of their intimate . "You'll see , you will not last a long time to be together like that again ! " I mad in my mind , I clenched my fist tightly to hold back the anger that nearly exploded.

End of Siwon POV

***

Sunny morning , Tiffany was on her way to taeyeon home, as usual , she picked Taeyeon before going to school , actually pick Taeyeon and Jessica , where there Taeyeon, there is certainly  jessica .

Huffft , is there any way I can be alone with tae without jessica ? Even jessica sister, yuri often approached tae , yuri fortunately not one of our school , if yes , it is hard plus I cant be free with tae , huffftt . Hmmm ( was thinking ) ... aha ! I got the idea ! I kidnapped  tae to school without the knowledge of the people , still 1 hour before the school day begins , I can still alone with tae , yeaayy : D - Tiffany -

In front of the house Taeyeon .

Tiffany walked slowly toward the taeyeon bedroom window, she was about to pick up tae through the window ( lol ) . before heading to the tae’s, first tiff pass tae parents' room , she accidentally heard someone , instead , two people are talking , they are parents Taeyeon .

" Honey ... I really miss my Tiffany ... tae certainly be happy if she knew that she actually had the older sibling ... " Mrs.Kim said with a sob.

" Patience my dear ... our children will definitely return to the real parent , namely us. Slowly we will talk with Tiffany and Taeyeon , so they are not surprised later " Mr . Kim tried to calm his wife .

" Yes dear ... I.. I want our whole family gathered together our children ... Kim Tiffany ... and Kim Taeyeon ... pity them apart and never knew if they were sisters . If their grandparents from the beginning not after Tiffany I certainly would not let hwang go to keep her safe .. “ Mrs.Kim sob on the shoulders of her husband .

" Ssshhh ... calm down my wife ... its long gone ... let's open a new page with our children , I would want us all come together too ... " Mr.Kim.

Tiffany limp body to hear the reality of it all . Leaned her shoulder against the wall and slumped down , her legs limp unable to support the weight of her body . The world seemed to collapse as soon as she heard all the conversations tae parents, actually her parents too . Tears rushing down her cheeks .

No ... No ... God ... Why is this happening to me ..? God ... What mistake have I done in the past so you punish me like this ? ? Tae ... why do we have to be sister? ? Why God ? ? I love her so much ... why do you test our love like this ...? - Tiffany -

----------------

Thanks to upvoted, subcribe, comment, and read my story.

Happy new year all.. :)