Flashback

Heavy Rain
"Miss Tiff!" Taeyeon shouted while pursuing tiffany who had already been up the car.

'My heart was heavy, what is it with me? I felt betrayed by a lover and I havent invented by tae, even I wasnt even express my feelings! the most important thing, tae is your student, tiffany hwang! have you lost your mind?? ' tiffany arguing with her own thoughts, she started the car and slowly passed because her feelings were in confuse, most likely an accident will happen if he is speeding in a state of emotional.

Tiffany suddenly heard the sound of thunder, and the rain came down pretty heavy, she saw her car rearview mirror and saw the figure of a person who was running toward her, not quite clear who because of rain blocking her view.

"Miss Tiff ..!" someone shouted her name.

Tiffany slowed to see a clear figure chasing her. And ... it turns out it was Taeyeon.

Tiffany directly out of the car with an umbrella shelter from the rain.

"OMG! Taeyeon, what are you doing and why are you chasing me in heavy rain like this?" Tiffany asked with a loud tone while dividing the territory umbrella for Taeyeon.

"Hah .. hah .. I .. I'm sorry, I.. I didnt mean to kiss j jessica." Taeyeon replied shaking with exhaustion and the cold rain ran that afflicts the entire body.

"Get into my car! we'll go to your house, you do not get sick later" Tiffany pulled taeyeon hand into the passenger seat of her car.

"OMG, your hands is very cold! Where your house?"

"Next to the home of Jessica"

"oh, so both of you are neighbors?"

"Y yeah" Taeyeon nodded her head slowly.

**At Taeyeon house**

Ting Tong .... Taeyeon rang her doorbell. shortly afterwards heard the door open and the keys appear Taeyeon's mother.

"Oh my God! Tae why you're soaking wet like this??" asked Mrs. Kim surprised and worried.

"It's all right umma, its simply that I forget to bring an umbrella and slashing through the rain and Miss Tiffany kindly drove me home in his car"

"Anyeong hassyeo Mrs.Kim, I am Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon teacher." Tiffany bow and politely introduced herself to Mrs.Kim.

'What! Tiffany Hwang! is it possible that all this time she was looking for I'm looking for?' Thought Mrs.Kim.

"A annyeong hasseyo Miss Tiffany, thanks for dropping Taeyeon, log in first please"

*Flashback when Mrs.Kim 25-year-old *

"Kim Quickly get into my room! While they're out, your baby beside my baby, take the baby away immediately before they would take her out of the country" said Mr.. Jung via Mobile with slow and fast pitch.

"Ok, thank you very much my friend, I will not forget your great merit of this." Mr.Kim close the call and immediately went into the room through the window Mr.Jung.

'Ah ... My baby, I miss you so much'

Tap Tap Tap. he is haering the footsteps toward the room. Kim immediately bring the baby out of the room.

CKLIK! .. room door open.

"My babies .. tiffany ... yuri ... sorry to make you wait, the grandmother come back with your favorite milk .."

Brugg! Kim mother dropped a bottle of milk as a shock only saw one baby.

"What's up Umma?" asked Mrs.Jung pretend dont to know what's the matter. Jung family and Kim amily are close friends. Jung's parents are dead, so Jung assume Kim's parents as their own parents.

"Where are the other baby?! Definitely the Kim who took it! They continued to fight me, until whenever I'm not going to approve their marriage. Guard!! Quickly find my Tiffany, soon!" Mr.Kim mother told her bodyguards.

**Meanwhile, at the residence of Mr. Kim**

"Finally you go home my husband, ahh.. my tiffany ..." Mrs.Kim immediately take a small Tiffany from her husband's arms and carried her warmth, lovely.

"Kim, Tiffany is still not safe, the guards of your parents would definitely come here to pick her up again" said Mr.Hwang, Mr.Kim friend.

"No! Not going to let them do it! Tiffany my daughter ..." Mrs.Kim could not continue her words, tears have flowed freely.

"Shh .. stop crying my wife ..." Mr.Kim hugged her tightly.

"Hwang ... will you help me .. again ..?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Yes?" asked Hwang confused.

"Before it, you have to promise to me, sorry if I kept asking for your help"

"Nevermind, continue"

"I want you to take care of and love her like she was your own daughter, I..I b beg to you .. take my daughter, save her, please .." Mr.Kim pleaded with a heavy heart and tears.

"What! Do you want to separate us again?! Husband and father you what kind of, KIM?!" Mrs.kim ​​snapped and crying.

"I'm sorry that has failed to become a husband and father .. but there is no other way ... my wife, you want her in their hands? Were clearly evident against us? I believer Hwang to keep our baby ... Please please understand my wife ... " Mrs.Kim can only be silent, welling tears did not stop flowing.

"I I am..." Hwang voiced doubtfully.

Drap! drap! drap! ... heard the sound of footsteps outside the house.

"Please, Hwang ..." Mr.Kim suddenly. Kneeling in front of Mr.Hwang.

"OMG! You do not have to kneel like that, Kim!" Mr.'Hwang immediately bent down to wake Mr.Kim.

"All right, all right., But when her grow up, I will return her to you, and you know that tonight I'm going to the U.S.? Automatic Tiffany will be there along too."

"It's okay, as long as you want to raise and love her wholeheartedly. Hwang..Thanks very much.. you're a true friend ..." three of them hugged each other, crying with a small Tiffany in her mother's arms.

**End of flashback**

"Miss Tiff, please drink the tea while still warm, I want to take care of my kid first, taeyeon, pity she's soaked." Mrs.Kim said.

"Umma .. I'm not a kid again, I can take care of myself, just accompany Mrs.Tiff here, Umma." Taeyeon rushed to her room.

Tiffany smiled at taeyeon and her mother. Remind of her family in the U.S.. 'Dad ... are you okay in there?' Tiffany asked myself, she suddenly felt really missed her daddy.

"I'm sorry Miss.. Tae definitely often bother you at school"

"oh, no, she's not like that, she is a smart kid in school".

"Thank you ..." Mrs.Kim smile.

"By the why, Miss, where are you live? With parents or yourself?"

"I live a few blocks from here, my father in the U.S., my mother had ..." Tiffany bowed her head, she couldnot continue her words, she is always sad when considering that her mother was gone.

"Ah ... I am sorry, I do not mean to .." Mrs. feel guilty and Tiffany hold her hand to comfort her.

"Nevermind... I'm used to, Mrs.Kim.." Tiffany smiled trying to toughen up.

Ah .. her smile just like her father smile... -Mrs.Kim-

Mrs.kim hand ​​very warm, is it like this feels a mother gripped ...? Dad, I'm sorry that without your permission, I go to korea, because I want to know more about my mother, but why do you always told me not going to korea? what's going on, dad? -Tiffany-

11 months ago Hwang called me with dismay, Tiffany desperate went to korea to find out about her mother. Tiff, do not you know? this is the real mother .. The first time you were my baby who gives the happiness to us, if not for the tragedy, the four of us may now have to become a happy family ... -Mrs.kim-

* Silence *

"C could I look at Taeyeon's? its been nearly 30 minutes but she hasnt come out too," asked Tiffany removes the silence.

"o of course.."

Tok tok tok ... Tiffany knocked on the door.

"Tae .. may I come in?" but there was no response from the concerned. Tiffany very carefully opened the door and entered Taeyeon room. She saw tae have alredy sleep.

'She must be very tired .. her body temperature is very hot ... better let her to rest' Tiffany clasped taeyeon palms.

'Take a rest tae, and hurry healthy' Tiffany kissed taeyeon forehead intend to leave.

"Dont go .." Taeyeon suddenly opened her eyes.

________________________________

once again sorry if my english is hard to understand. and to coolintot .. thank you for your support. thank you all who have read my story :)