Running

Heavy Rain

Seven Years ago.

In the Class room, high school.

"Kim Taeyeon, move forward and work on page 17 number 1 on the board" Miss Tiffany call her student randomly, but no response from the letter.

"Kim Tae .." she saw Taeyeon was asleep in a chair hindmost.

"Kim Taeyeon!" with high-pitched Tiffany call and approached Taeyeon

"is so boring that how my taught to make you fall asleep?" Taeyeon spontaneously got up

"eh, I am sorry Miss..." reply taeyon feel guilty

"then move forward, doing all about page 17!" Tiffany feeling upset and punishes taeyeon by giving the matter much.

Taeyeon came forward, because she is intelligent , she can do all the questions correctly.

'Incredible! I forgot that she was a scholarship recipient because of her intelligence, all right, I'll give her a more difficult matter' thought Tiffany

"KRIIIIINGG!!" but the bell rang and interrupted intention Tiffany

"Kim Taeyeon, next time do not fall asleep when my studies".

"Yes Miss, I am sorry .."

'Ugh, my Tiffany angry at me, its because I stayed up late yesterday nigth accompany Jessica waiting for her parents home while playing the game'

The weakness of Taeyeon is saying 'no' to Jessica. They are very close even their surroundings friends thought they were a couple, but to Taeyeon, Jessica is nothing more than good friends because Taeyeon has loved a teacher, Tiffany Hwang, in silence.

It was raining very heavy when Tiffany waiting for the bus at the shelter before the gates of the school, and also where Taeyeon and Jessica waiting for the bus.

'Know better this way before I bring my car' regret Tiffany.

"Taeng ... we better walk.. its very long to wait the buses, the location of my house and your house it is not so far away, are you bring umbrella?" Jessica bored waiting for the bus that never came.

"This, hold" Taeyeon giving umbrella without turning to Jessica, Taeyeon was fascinated with someone sitting next to her, Tiffany hwang,

'degum, degum, degum, heart, stop beating loudly'

Suddenly a passing car at high speed and splashing water rain puddles and Tiffany spontaneously closed her eyes, preparing herself will be exposed to splashes of water, but ... there was someone who embraced her, so warm, protect her from splashing water, and Tiffany opened her eyes and found taeyeon hugging her, "Kim. .. " Tiffany loss of words because it was also Taeyeon disappears.

"Yah! Yah! Stop Taeng! Huh .. huh ..are you crazy? Huh .. huh .. suddenly dragged me while running like we were chased by monster huh .. huh .." Jessica balancing breath, tired after running.

"I remember tomorrow school not having contest running!! That if I do not stop you, where are you taking me want to run? North pole? Now we're here in front of our respective homes, aisssh"

"hehehe ... sorry ..."

* * * I am really sorry because my english is not very good..***