Girls' Night

Summer

 

Sehun and Daeun sat on high seats, making dinner from leftovers and humming along to the music playing from Sehun's iPod.

 

"Pass me the coleslaw." She ordered, sliding him the plate of chicken. She shoved a spoonful of the salad in and was about to go for another before the tub of coleslaw was moved away from her.

 

"Don't do that." He insisted. She stopped chewing on the coleslaw.

 

"Why not?" She asked.

 

"You're putting your spoon back in, which had already come in contact with your mouth." He explained, "If someone else eats straight from the tub, it's the equivalent of kissing you." Daeun squinted her eyes slightly, looking at him, confused.

 

"And kissing me wouldn't be a good thing, because…?" She asked, deliberately putting him in hot water. Sehun sighed and pushed the tub back to her.

 

"Fine. Kiss whoever you want." He muttered, digging into the tub of string beans.

 

"Fine. I will." She crossed her arms. He huffed in annoyance when he felt her hand on his arm.

 

"What is it now?" He asked. Almost immediately, she planted her lips on his for a second before pulling back. Sehun felt his face burn up. She kept her eyes on him as she shoved another spoonful of coleslaw into and smirked cutely.

 

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." She teased, poking him in the ribs.

 


 

"DAEUN JUNG, YOU'RE THE WORST." Sehun's voice echoed throughout the whole house. Kai paused.

 

"Do you think something happened?" Krystal asked, looking up at the house. He shrugged. Probably not.

 

"Who knows?" Was his answer. They jumped out of the vehicle and walked into the house.

 

 

Jessica, Donghae and their clique were resting in the living room, masses of shopping bags from designer brands surrounding them. As soon as she saw Krystal, she raced up to her with a turquoise bag.

 

"We went shopping! I bought this for you." She exclaimed. Krystal sat herself down next to Kai and opened the bag, revealing a summery dress coloured a pink colour. She yelped out in glee and threw her arms around her big sister. Kai looked at Amber and Kris, who shrugged back at him.

 

"Have you guys had dinner yet?" Donghae asked. The four shook their heads.

 

"We went to eat at the mall," Jessica explained, "but Jaejoong's ordering takeaway in the kitchen." As soon as Amber heard the word takeaway, she dragged her friends out to the kitchen. Sulli and Minho were already munching on some stir-fry noodles. Kai and Kris walked to the garlic bread like zombies as Amber rushed up to the pizza. Krystal piled up a small portion of stir-fry noodles on her plate and sat down next to Boa, who was sharing spoonfuls of frozen yoghurt with Yunho.

 


Krystal looked up from her laptop when she heard someone knock on the door as well as a number of giggles.

 

"I'll get it!" Daeun announced.

 

"Hey Daeun!" Jessica said, taking her hands, "Slumber party time!" Krystal half groaned and half laughed - at her sister and Daeun's shocked expression. Jessica's eight friends trailed into the room, carrying bottles of nail polish, stacks of magazines, chick flick DVDs, a few tubs of organic ice-cream as well as their pillows and bed covers. As if on cue, Seohyun and Yuri lifted the table sitting in front of the couch and moved it to the other side of the room. Then all nine girls sat themselves down on the large, fluffy carpet.

 

"Oh good!" Sulli clapped her hands together, "Jessica's slumber parties are the best. And I could totally do with a manicure."

 

"I don't mind having some ice-cream." Daeun agreed, making her way down too. Krystal glanced at Victoria and Luna, who had been dragged into this.

 

"I'm sorry. Sica's like this all the time." Krystal explained.

 

"Actually, they have a movie that I really want to watch, so I'm in." Luna replied, walking down to the girls too, grabbing Victoria's arm.

 

"Uh," Amber grimaced, "No. I don't do manicures." Krystal laughed and dragged Amber down from her bed.

 

"Yeah, I know. But Sica's life is literally a party. It'll be fun." Krystal tried to convince, "I've lived with it all my life anyway. And even I got used to it."

 


"Krys, how's things with Kai?" Jessica asked carefully, coating Krystal's nails with a minty colour expertly. Before Krystal could answer, she was interrupted by Amber, who was having her eyes lined by Hyoyeon.

 

"They're great." She answered, "They had a date today." Jessica finally focused her attention to her sister and looked up surprised.

 

"Already?" She asked, "Man, that was surely fast."

 

"I wish I had a boyfriend," Yoona sighed.

 

"What happened to Taecyeon?" Krystal asked. She swear she saw them hugging just a week ago. Jessica shot her sister a warning look.

 

"It's… complicated." Yoona explained, "We never made it official, so I don't know what we are exactly." Krystal nodded in agreement.

 

"I totally get what you're saying." She replied, extending her arms in front of her.

 

"Ah! The nails!" Jessica scolded, "Wait. What do you mean by that? I thought you guys were all good."

 

"He says we're just friends," Krystal explained, "So, I guess that's it then. We're just friends. Besides, you know how he left for a year? He didn't even call. But now… we're just friends." Jessica laughed.

 

"You know, Donghae and I were exactly like that too at first. Remember when he used to always come around and you and Mum both thought that we were going out?" She asked, "We were only friends by then. But we liked each other, and we probably both knew at that time."

 

"I think," Taeyeon explained, "If you like him, tell him. Don't wait until it's too late."

 

"Yeah, we've all seen how that ends in movies." Hyoyeon said, rolling her eyes.

 

"Amen, sister." Everyone chorused.

 

"Weren't Yunho and Boa best friends before they started dating?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Oh yeah, that's right, Amber. Same goes to you," Sulli said, deliberately loudly, "With Kris."

 

"Don't even get me started, Sulli." Amber said back loudly, mocking her, "There's nothing between us. He's my best friend and we're close. And that's how it is."

 

"When you guys get married and I'm your bridesmaid of honour, don't make me tell you 'I don't you so'." Krystal teased.

 

"Wait," Sulli said suddenly, "Why would you be the bridesmaid of honour? Be fair! It should be me for this wedding. I thought you were already the bridesmaid of honour for Boa and Yunho's wedding."

 

"Sulli, my so-called wedding isn't even going to happen." Amber interrupted.

 

"No," Jessica said quickly, "We had an argument over that. And I won." Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister and reached for an ice cream sandwich and flicked through the pile of DVDs.

 

"I thought that you guys would be done with shopping by now." She muttered, taking out Confessions Of A Shoppaholic and replacing it with Tangled. Daeun got up and dimmed out the lights and they all quietened down to watch the movie.

 


"Revenge," Kris stated, waking Sehun up, "We'll just give them a morning call."

 

"None of them actually woke me up yesterday, so I don't have a need for revenge. I'm going back to sleep." Minho mumbled, and threw a pillow over his head. Sehun finally got up, groggily trying to open his eyes. Kai slid open the entrance to the balcony and they all crept out to open the door next to them. Kris whipped the curtain out of the way and they all stopped in their tracks.

 

"Wow. It's like it rained girls in here." Sehun commented. He slipped past where the girls were sleeping comfortably on the fluffy rug and the scattered magazines and DVDs until he reached Daeun. He couldn't help but smile slightly when he saw her sleep, deep in her dreams. He then hit her arm. She yelped out and winced in pain, still half asleep. She opened one eye and sighed when she saw Sehun. She slapped his arm back.

 

"Can't you wake her up more quietly?" Kris complained. Where the hell was Amber? He scanned for her amongst all the girls. Then he looked up at the beds and smiled when he saw his target. Perfect. He jumped on her when he reached her, causing her to wake up immediately and yell out. This had woken up a few girls, including Krystal. She smiled up warmly at Kai, who was brushing strands of her hair out of her face. The romantic moment was ruined when they both heard Jessica cry out.

 

"What are you guys doing here? I know that you can't wait to see your girls, but you can't come in here!"

 

"It's fine Sica," Krystal laughed, "Just get the girls up. We might as well just wake up now. Jaejoong and Yunho planned something today."

 

"I better get going, before your sister starts raging again." Kai said. And with that, he dragged Sehun and Kris out of the room with him.

 

"I hate Kris!" Amber yelled, loud enough for Kris to hear.

 

"I love you too!" He yelled back. Krystal smirked at Amber, raising her eyebrows. Amber hit her in reply.

 


"Okay guys, I hope you brought your bathers with you. Because we're going swimming today." Jaejoong announced. Krystal mentally checked that off her list as she dug into a breakfast muffin. Kai broke up part of her muffin and stuffed it into his mouth.

 

"So we're going to the beach today?" He asked. Jaejoong looked at his friends and smiled.

 

"That's a secret." He replied, smiling sneakily.

 


 

"Here, try these on," Krystal's voice called out. And the next thing that came was a pair of maroon coloured high-waisted shorts. Amber winced.

 

"Can't I have something less… revealing?" She asked. Krystal inspected the pair of navy blue shorts that hung from her hips. Then she tugged on her loose white t-shirt and turned back to Amber.

 

"Nope. You've got legs. Show them off once in a while." She replied. Daeun emerged from the bathroom and Krystal scanned her outfit before throwing a mint tank top in her direction. Daeun, unlike Amber, caught it before it hit her in the face and went back into the bathroom. Sulli walked in, wearing a denim shirt which was tied into a tight knot at the bottom. Krystal clapped her hands and rushed over to inspect her black skirt.

 

"Finally, we have someone who can dress themselves!" She said excitedly. Amber clicked her tongue and slipped the pair of shorts on. She then picked out one of her favourite white t-shirts and slipped that on too. She looked at her reflection. Not too bad. She fixed a Snapback onto her head, so that it was just slightly tilting.

 

"Well?" She asked, swirling around to face Krystal.

 

"Perfect." She gasped. Krystal went back to the mirror and tightened the strings of her bikini top, that was hiding underneath her shirt. She finally sighed in satisfaction as she applied a small coat of water-proof mascara. Today was going to be a great day. 

 


Hey guys! :) Chapter 8 is up. Ik this chapter hardly has any shipping in it, but the next chapter does. Here is a picture of EXO. And Krisber in the background ;) Cu-uuuute. And I heard that in the f(x) and EXO joint concert, Kai and Krystal are having a performance. I HEARD. THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE. But fingers crossed SM grants our wish :)

Anyway ^_^ yesterday I downloaded SNSD's Love & Peace album and I CANNOT stop listening to it. It's so good far out ;O I like every single song in the album. If you haven't listened to it yet, check it out! :D Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter ^_^

I've realised that this is actually the first chaptered story about any kpop idols that I've written. So I know it pretty much , but thank you to the 40 people who've subscribed! It means a whole lot to me :)