Luxury

Summer

"Kids, stop cuddling and come up and eat something!" Amber yelled, dropping two towels onto the sand. Kai's hand found Krystal's under the water and took it. Then they emerged from the water and went to the towels. She quickly pulled her tank top over her head. When they had reached the grass, the girls were there already.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Jessica explained, "But I forgot to put it on this morning! And it had to take twenty minutes to set. I couldn't let it set with the wind blowing my hair into my face." Yunho ruffled her hair.

 

"Alright fine. But I'll have to tell Jaejoong that we're gonna be arriving later than we had said." He muttered, "It's already one thirty, and Jaejooong's place is just one hour away. So we'll eat for about thirty minutes and then we'll go. We'll be able to reach his place at around three." Everyone nodded in agreement, including Amber. She unwrapped the bowl of noodles in front of her, dumped some onto her plate and dug in. Kris was biting into a tuna salad sandwich. Krystal and Kai were sprinkling cheese onto their salads. Healthy people. Sulli was feeding Minho some chicken. Daeun, Sehun, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun were snacking on pieces of pizza. Jessica and Donghae had reunited and they were now feeding each other cupcakes. Changmin, Yunho and Boa were talking to Leeteuk about the route they were going to take.

 


"Urgh," Sulli groaned, "That lunch killed me." Everyone else nodded in agreement, slumped on the couches of the vehicle.

 

"What do we do now?" Kai wanted to know.

 

"Well, Sulli and I were just watching a movie on her laptop. Want to watch something?" Minho suggested. Then he suddenly paused, realising the huge mistake he had just made.

 

"Alright, well action's always good." Amber hinted. Krystal rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.

 

"But I want to watch a chick flick." She demanded, "And I know that Sulli wants to as well. So that's two to one."

 

"Why do we always have to watch chick flicks when you're around?" Kai asked, "I want to watch something funny."

 

"Then let's just watch something deep." Kris sighed. Everyone looked at him in horror.

 

"Yeah, I don't think so Kris. We're not as deep as you are." Amber argued.

 

"Okay, let's do something else," Sulli interrupted, "Okay listen to this. It's been around for a million years, but it's no more than one month old. What is it?" Finally, everyone silenced down.

 

"The human. As in a new-born baby." Krystal answered confidently. Sulli shook her head. Krystal huffed a sigh and crossed her arms, sinking deeper into her seat.

 


"Well," Kai began, "The menstrual cycle comes monthly right?" Everyone grimaced.

 

"Dude, please, for the sake of everyone, don't." Kris pleaded. Sulli shook her head for the millionth time in the past hour.

 

"So then, what could it possibly be?" Amber asked. Sulli let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"Haven't you ever heard of the moon?" This had earned groans of annoyance out of everyone. "I shouldn't have even tried asking. It was better when you were all arguing." Krystal eyelids began to feel heavy and she let them drop. She was barely in a normal conscious state and was slightly leaning to her side, where Sulli had managed to move out of just in time.

 


"Soojung," A voice called out to her, "We're here." She slowly blinked her eyes open to see Kai leaning over her. Everyone was grabbing their bags. She stretched languidly and winced when she felt her shoulder blades ache. She shouldn't have fallen asleep on them.

 

"Jongin," She whispered, looking up into his eyes. God, his eyes were beautiful. They had this sort of mystery to them, that left you wanting to unravel more. A smile tugged on the corners of his mouth and he grabbed onto her arm to pull her up. Her legs wobbled slightly when she stood up and walked out. The sunlight blinded her as soon as she got out. She walked forward, only to smack right into Amber and Kris, who were staring up at the huge building in front of them, like it was a god.

 

 

"Holiday house?" Amber asked, "This is a bit extreme." Krystal looked up at the structure looming right up ahead her. The most greenest grass she had ever seen was decked out on the ground. Clear windows embellished the stone walls. The middle section of the mansion protruded out and was supported by four tall pillars.

 

"Wow, this is seriously beautiful." She breathed out. Jaejoong had his arms crossed and looked up at his house proudly.

 

"Isn't it?" He agreed. She gasped when she realised who was next to her. She leapt into his arms. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. Kai ran up to him and gave him a huge hug too. But a voice could be heard from Mars yelled out.

 

"Jaejoonggggg!" Yunho yelled. Everyone laughed when they saw him cling onto Jaejoong.

 

"See?" Changmin laughed, "Bromance right here."

 

"I'm really glad that everyone's here." Jaejoong announced, rolling up the cuffs of his black shirt, "So do you want a tour of the house or what?"

 


 

Kai looked at his big brother with pride as he led everyone into his massive house. As they walked in, they were all astounded. There was a huge C-shaped staircase leading up to the upper levels of the house. Cream wallpapers covered the walls. It was very elegant, but had a modern approach to it. All the décor in the rooms differentiated greatly.

 

"I had a team of stylists, who gave me a house that was fit for the whole 'family'. I know it's a bit lame, but the rooms are also all labelled after colours." Jaejoong explained, "But wait until you see the back." 

 

He opened the curtains and opened the door, earning gasps from everyone. Vines hung off from the rack above them. A pool, shimmering and reflecting, sat in front of them. Perfectly cut round hedges were scattered around the walls. Spending two weeks here would be anyone's dream. Jaejoong walked through another door to enter the house again.

 

"THIS is your holiday house?" Sulli asked, bewildered, "I'm wondering what your house looks like!"

 

"Ah, I sold it," He laughed, "This is my house now. I don't know what Yunho told you, but I sold my house after I moved into this place. Junsu and Yoochun live here too, but they're out at the moment. They'll be back later on. Anyway, you guys look like you're really tired. You should probably unpack and make yourselves comfortable in your rooms. I'll be down here."

 

"Okay, well I'm trusting you guys to sort that out yourselves. Boa and I will be down here too." said Yunho, "But just to let you know, Boa's sharing with me. So none of you can have her." Krystal laughed.

 

"Oh right," She joked sarcastically, "Because we didn't see this one coming at all." They all dragged their luggage up the million stairs.

 


"Well, I mentally and physically claim one of the pink rooms." Jessica blurted, almost immediately. After making a number of lists and establishing who would be in which rooms, they had finally come up with a final list. It went like this:

 

 Cerise Room:

Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Tiffany

 

 Coral Room:

Seohyun, Sunny and Yoona

 

 Amaranth Room:

Yuri, Sooyoung, Victoria and Luna

 

 Periwinkle Room:

Sungmin, Ryeowook, Siwon and Eunhyuk

 

 Beige Room:

Onew, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun

 

 Taupe Room:

Changmin, Leeteuk and Donghae

 

 Peach Room:

Kai, Kris, Minho and Sehun

 

 Apricot Room:

Krystal, Amber, Sulli and Daeun

 

 Vanilla Room:

Yunho and Boa

 


"You know, if Boa and Yunho weren't sharing a room, we'd actually have four rooms for the girls and four rooms for the boys. And each room would have four people." Krystal complained, "But noo, they just absolutely have to share a room."

 

"Would it make you feel better if I fixed that frame so it would be slightly crooked?" Amber teased.

 

"I don't know about you guys, but I really want to start unpacking. Later." And with that, Jessica disappeared. Everyone went to get their luggage and walked to where their rooms where located.

 

"Okay, so the Apricot Room," Amber looked up as if she was thinking to herself, "It should be on the right section of the house, if I remember correctly. Alright, let's go." She paused when she realised that no one was following her.

 

"Amber, are you are aware that you're heading in the left direction?" Kris asked. Amber mentally slapped her forehead. Urgh. They all headed to the right section of the building, gaping at the incredible interior on their way, until they reached their rooms

 

"Wow," Kai commented, "This reminds me of camps back in elementary, when we all had to share cabins. But this has so much more class."

 

"I know what you mean," Krystal sighed in satisfaction, "Well, I guess I'll see you later. I have a feeling Sulli's going to be asking about our opinions for her outfit tomorrow. And you know how long that'll take." She smiled at the thought and gave him a little wave, turning back to her room for the next two weeks.

 


"This is so cool!" Sulli yelled out, jumping in excitement, just as Krystal walked into the room, who had dropped her suitcases and taken off her sandals. The room was very spacious and was tinted a warm shade of apricot. Right next to the door, a coral pink curtain of silk circled over two pairs of white bunk beds, one set of ladder steps connecting the two sets of beds. Vanilla, peach and apricot pillows scattered over the matching covers.

 

"I'm taking the top!" Amber yelled, quickly climbing one of the bunk beds and plopped down onto it.

 

"Me too," Daeun said quickly. Krystal and Sulli shrugged. Krystal walked through the spacious room, excitement bubbling through her. A small chandelier was suspended from the ceiling, hundreds of butterflies hanging from the strings. The wooden flooring was adorned by a fluffy rug. A white sofa, facing away by the two windows on the side, was accompanied by two white single sofas, draped with salmon covers. They faced a plasma television, that was surrounded by a set of modern boxed selves. Coral curtains looked over the windows to the balcony. Wow, she thought, Now, THIS is the definition of luxury.

 


Hey guys! :) Ik it's been a while since I've updated, but I've been really busy... having Disney marathons ehehe. Anyway, I loved writing this chapter :O and tbh I really want to give this holiday venue a place, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I spent a lot of time searching for a mansion and good colours for the rooms and made a list of who would be in who's room and even drew a room plan for Krystal's room.
 

I even found out that there are beds that are laid out like this! :O I mean, how awesome is that. Anyway, this is how I wanted all the beds to look like in all the rooms. So Amber and Daeun have claimed the top bunks and Krystal and Sulli are stuck with the bottoms. Hahaha, anyway. Until next time ;)