Is it me or...

You're Mine!

Chapter 6: Is it me or….

 

Hakyeon’s laughter suddenly faded away when he saw Jaehwan piggy back Jihyeon. He quickly rushed to them while Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk following him from back. Taekwoon calmly drink his juice.

“Yahh what happened?”  Hakyeon asked. He breath hard, gasping for air.

Jaehwan and Jihyeon replied with a mysterious smile on their face. “Nothing bad happened. Just...yeah...fell.. And I sprain my ankle. It’s not a big deal anyway.“ Chuckles Jihyeon.

Jaehwan laugh hard as he heard Jihyeon’s answer. Jihyeon threw a few glances to Jaehwan from back.

Is it me or he is damn attractive when he is laughing? Jihyeon shakes her head. Jihyeon, control yourself.  Remember what your appa* had done to your omma* and your family. She sighed heavily, tried to throw away the painful memory.

Hakyeon who was next to Jihyeon accidently heard her sighed. Is it me or she is sighing just now?  Hakyeon tilt his head while rub his chin unknowingly, a habit of him when thinking.  What had happened actually? And what with the look in her eyes when she stared at Jaehwan? And what was this feeling of mine? Why am I feeling like this? Hakyeon rub his burning chest.

“Jja*!” Hakyeon startled with Taekwoon’s voice, who gave him a bottle of juice. “Thanks” he said, tried to hide his shocked expressions.

“It’s visible. Written all over your face” Taekwoon said with a slight smile and leave Hakyeon alone, trying to digest what have been served by Taekwoon.

“Hakyeon-ah!” a piercing voice called from nowhere.

Hakyeon tilt his his head around, tried to find the voice’s owner until he stopped at a queenka-like girl, who is waving her hand to him. He groans. What a bad luck! Eh.. wait a second.. Hakyeon look around again. Where the hell is Jaehwan and Jihyeon?! How dare they leave me! He groans and leaved immediately, approaching his classmates.

Yujin, who was being treated coldly by Hakyeon, stomped her foot with a pout hanging on her lips. I’ll make you mine. I swear Hakyeon. Just wait and see! You’ll beg to be with me!

 

*at the school’s treatment room*

 

“What happened?” the doctor asked after Jaehwan put Jihyeon down gently.

“She had been at-”

“I fell down after trying to get a flag on the tree.” Jihyeon quickly answered. She grins and shaked her head to Jaehwan.

“I see. Luckily this sprain is not that serious. But still, you need to rest. If you need to done your photography work, make sure somebody accompanying you, okay? ” the doctor said.

“Got it doc!” Jaehwan and Jihyeon shouted. Both of them ended up laughing.

“You saw it all, don’t you?” Jihyeon give Jaehwan a glare.

“Okay, okay I admit. Yes I saw everything. It’s not my intention to lied to you earlier. Sorry okay?” Jaehwan said cutely.

“hm.. I will forgive you on one condition. What happened today ended today. Keep this as a secret from everyone. Can you promise me that?” Jihyeon showed her pinky finger.

Jaehwan groans. “Why should we keep this as secret? Hmm okay.. okay.. I promise.” Jaehwan linked his finger to Jihyeon’s.

“By the way, that lilttle thingy supposed to land on you.” Chuckles Jaehwan.

“Yahhh! Nappeun*!” Pouted Jihyeon.

“But still, I’m truely amazed with your action. I swear. Your face is like ‘I Am Your Hero’. That girl deserves it anyway” Laughed Jaehwan.

 

********************flashback********************

*in the wood*

 

“Jaehwan! Do you see what I see?” Jihyeon asked excitedly pointing at the bushes infront  of them.

Another flag! Jaehwan whispered happily. They rushed to the bushes and quickly grabbed the flag and hide it.

“Good job Jihyeon!” praised Jaehwan.

“It’s a teamwork anyway..Let’s search around this area. Who knows.. maybe another flags will pop-up?” winked Jihyeon playfully.

Jaehwan start searching behind the bushes while Jihyeon searching around the trees. Suddenly, Jaehwan spotted a caterpillar on one of the bushes leaves. He smirk evilly and threw a few glance to Jihyeon, who was still busy searching another flags. He locked his target.

“Ouchhh!” Jihyeon shouted in pain, kneeling on the ground.

“Hey! Watch your step ! Are you blind?! Unless you owned this wood.” a voice shrieking angrily to Jihyeon.

“This is not your wood either, don’t you? You are the one who pop-out from nowhere here. Plus, it’s not my fault either. I’m standing away from the walkside. Is it me or you who blind here?” Jihyeon folded her arms in calm.

“You! Shut that y mouth of yours!” That anonymous girl screamed and push Jihyeon hard to the ground.

Jaehwan who was startled by the screaming, accidently throw the catterpillar to that anonymous girl. The caterpillar landed nicely on the head of that girl.

“Ackkk! Ackkkkk! Help!!” She turned around and scream.

Yujin! Jaehwan cover his mouth from shouting out of shocked. He need have to stay hide. This is interesting!  

Jihyeon get up on her feet, hissed painfully and quickly grab a hold on the tree’s trunk. She calmly throw the caterpillar away. “You are welcome.” She said with a smirk.

Yujin give Jihyeon a death glare and quickly walk away in an angry-embrassed expression.

He saw. Jaehwan saw everything but still remain silent, hiding behind the bushes.

“Ouchh!” Jihyeon hissed in pain, fall on the ground, holding her ankle.

Jaehwan quickly rushed to Jihyeon. “ Yahh. What’s wrong? Are you okay? I heard screaming voices just now. What happened?” Jaehwan pretend to know nothing, make a fake anxious face.

“I tripped myself and fall down.. as predict.. careless me..” chuckles Jihyeon.

Jaehwan shakes his head. Tough little girl. “Come! Let me carry you. You can’t walk by yourself in that condition. Trust me.”

Jihyeon hesistating at first but thinking of the game they are playing on, she get on Jaehwan’s back.

“Wow! You are not as heavy as I predict to be. Anyway, I found our last flag!” Jaehwan whispered happily.

“Jinjja*? Then, let’s go! To the finish line! Palli*!” Jihyeon shout excitedly.

Jaehwan laughing heartfully, but without he noticing, Jihyeon is blushing behind him while holding his shoulder tight.

Nobody knows how hard she is when her heart started to beats out of the normal rage!

 

-to be continued-

*translations:

Appa- father

Omma- mother

Jja!- here (in that sentence jja means here)

Nappeun- evil, bad

Palli- quick

 

 

 

 

 

Hi hI hi!

I hope this chapter quite interesting..

Is Jihyeon start to fall for Jaehwan?

What about Hakyeon? Will he find out what he feel for Jihyeon?

And Yujin....

Yujin is UEE tbh to be honestly. Yejin is her real name.. ^_^

Back to the topic, what is Yejin intention when she hurt Jihyeon?

Baaa Bamm Baa Bamm! *Hyuk’s favourite sound haha*

 

Comment Comment Comment!

I read each one of them!

And thank you to all of this story subscribers~

I love you guys! You are the best! /hugs hugs/

Haha..