New Friend..?

You're Mine!

Chapter 5: New Friend..?

 

*in front of School’s Mini Forest’*

 

“Okay. Our Treasure Hunter games will be held in there.. To win this game, you need to find five flags and the treasure. All of you have the map of the forest track right? Please don’t lose it. Please be careful in your way because we put a lot of trap in there. And for the boys, please take care of your partner. Okay on the line, ready…..!”

“Go!”

Jihyeon who is so excited, grab Jaehwan’s wrist and run into the forest as fast as she can. Hakyeon who was watching them, widen his eyes and quickly walk to Jihyeon. “You sure can’t hide your true feelings, do you Hakyeon?” patted Taekwoon. “Be careful, love can hurt you or the one you love.” He added and walked away.

Love? Hurt? What did he means? Hakyeon stood at his place watching Taekwoon leaving.

 

*in the forest*

 

Jaehwan and Jihyeon were busy looking for the flags. Suddenly, Jihyeon screams happily. Jaehwan who was shocked with Jihyeon’s screaming rushed to Jihyeon.

“Yahhh! You startled me. I thought you are in danger!” blame Jaehwan while rubbing his chest relievely. “What’s the matter?” he asked when he saw Jihyeon’s excited face.

I found a flag! But shussshhh.. Don’t say it loud! Jihyeon whispered and cover her lips with her fingers.

Really? Where? Jaehwan asked also in whispers.

Jihyeon pointed on the tree in front of them. But I need you to grab the flag. Can you bend your body for me? Jaehwan quickly kneeled on the ground. After take a careful looks around their place, she quickly climbed on Jaehwan’s back and grabbed the flag.

They make a hi5 and whispered. Yayyy! 4 more to go~ Assa! They burst out a joyful laugh.

 

*in the café*

 

Hakyeon sipped his Americano while looking at the picture he snapped. Suddenly a group of girls sit in front of him. But still, he just ignored them and focused on the camera’s picture.

One of the girls tried to grab Hakyeon’s attention, clear loudly. “May we sit here?” She said with a y voice.

Hakyeon give the girl group a slight glance and focusing back on his camera. It’s public, idiot. You can sit anywhere you want.

What? He only gave a glance on me? After all my effort to looks the best today? Fine. “What are you looking at?” she asked and grabbed Hakyeon’s camera.

Hakyeon who was startled with the girl’s actions quickly hide his shocked face. He calmly sipped his coffee while scanning the girl in front of him. Get off . Gimme back my camera.

“Girls, can I have a little privacy with him?” the girl asked his group.

“Hi. I am Yujin. Kim Yu Jin.” She said and reached out her hand for a handshake.

“You already knew my name. So, what do you want?” Hakyeon asked without take the handshake.

Yujin sighed and folded his arm. “I want to be friend with you. I heard you are the new transferred students.”

“What if I am? I got nothing to deal with you.” He replied and grabbed his camera. Hakyeon quickly walk to Hongbin and Hyuk who are not far from the café.

How dare you react like that to me! I’ll make you kneeled before me. I swear! Yujin sighed hard.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late updating..

I’m so busy these few days. ^^

Leave your comment after reading okay?

Thank You~ J

 

I keep wondering, should I make ‘Yujin’ character more evilish or just a meanie queenka….?

 

Haha I need your suggestion guys.

Comment comment! xD