Suprised

You're Mine!

*In class 3-1*

 

“Good morning class! How are you today?” the classroom’s teacher, Jihyo, asked after entering the class.

“Morning saem!” the students replied.

“Okay, today we are going to have new classmates. All of you can enter now.” Jihyo instructed.

The new transfer students walk calmly in front of the class. That time, Jihyeon eyes widened full with hatred.

“Hi! My name is Cha Hakyeon, I’m transferring from California.” The first students introduced himself..“Hi! I’m Jung Taekwoon. I’m also transferring from California.” The next students introduced shortly. “Hello everybody! My name is Lee Jaehwan. You can call me, Ken. I’m transferring from California too. Nice to meet you!  Please take care of us!” Jaehwan ended his self-introduced with a bowed followed by Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

“All of you can take your seats now. Hakyeon, you can seat next to Jihyeon. Are you fine with it, Jihyeon?” the classroom’s teacher asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jihyeon said with a bitter smile.

“While Ken and Taekwoon, you can have your seat behind Jihyeon. Okay guys?” she said with a smile.

Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Jaehwan move to their place while their classroom’s teacher, Jihyo took the attendants.

Hakyeon give a warm smile to Jihyeon while he is taking his seat. But, Jihyeon replied it with a hatred glare instead of a warm welcoming.

Because it was their first day in Korean school, they don’t have the books to refer to. Taekwoon and Ken manage to borrow the books from the seat next to them. In the other hand, Hakyeon, who was just sat on his seat with arms stick to each other, give a warm stare to Jihyeon.

“May I share the books with you?” he asked gently.

“No!” she screamed out loud in her heart.

Jihyeon sighed.

With a tightened face she put the book on the centre of their desk.

 

*School bell’s ringing*

 

“Jihyeon-ah..!” Class 3-1 homeroom teacher, JIhyo called for Jihyeon.

“Can you put these books on my table? I have to meet the principle now. Hakyeon! Can you help her?” she asked.

“Sure…” both of them answered at the same time.

With a forced smile and a death glare to Hakyeon, Jihyeon send a silent message, “Huh! I can do this alone!  I don’t need your help!”

But, Hakyeon only smile and said, “Let’s go. You lead the way, okay?”

With a heavy heart, Jihyeon walked with Hakyeon to the teachers’ office room.

On the way back from the teachers’ office room, Hakyeon said to Jihyeon, “Witch, I need to go to the washroom. You walk yourself home first okay? Daaaaa…” He leaved with a handwave of goodbye to her.

“What the… Witch?! He called me witch?! You are so dead, Blackie!” Jihyeon mumbled angrily while make a fist. As if she turned around, Hakyeon was already gone from her sight. “Damn!” she sighed. “Ahh…right. I’m about to forget it! Rooftop..” Jihyeon quickly make her way up to school’s rooftop.

 

*At the rooftop*

 

“Sorry, I’m late!” a breathless voice from nowhere is heard.

“Nahh.. It’s okay. I am just here too.” Jihyeon said with a fine smile. But, her smile disappear a seconds she look at the voice’s owner.

“You?! What are you doing up here?! I have no business to deal with you.” Jihyeon turned away her face cockily.

Hakyeon said in chuckles, “Business? You mean this?” He showed Jihyeon phones.

“Wait. What?! So, you are the owner of this phone? God, why must be you?!” Jihyeon sighed. “Here, take back your phone and give me mine..”

“Sure. But answer me first. Why do you hate me? Like I’m doing something wrong to you? May I know what I have done, young lady?” Hakyeon asked in curiosity.

“You’ve done nothing. I just hate you, simple as that! Now give me my phone!” Jihyeon tried to grab her phone on Hakyeon’s hand. Unfortunately, due to the slippery floor, she twisted her ankle and fall. “Ahhhh!”

“Are you okay? Hey witch! Answer me. Are you okay? Hakyeon asked while touched Jihyeon’s ankle.

“Yahh! Am I looked okay in your eyes? I don’t need your help!” she quickly averted Hakyeon’s hand and grabbed her phone.

“I’m done here.” She said and tried to stand by herself but fall again and again.

“Will you excuse me?” Hakyeon said. He grabbed Jihyeon waist and put her arm on his neck.

“Yahh! ert Blackie! What are you trying to do? Put me down. I don’t need your help!” Jihyeon struggles and screamed.

“Okay!” Hakyeon quickly back off a step from Jihyeon. Due to the fast move and unstability, Jihyeon falls on the floor.

Jihyeon tried her best to stand and walk on her own, but failed. “Ouch!” Jihyeon hissed painfully on the floor.

“See? You can’t even move an inch in your states like this. Yes, you need my help. Can you just admit it for once? I can leave you here if I want to. But I’m not that cruel. You are my classmate after all. Let me help you okay?” Hakyeon offer his back for Jihyeon.

“Let me piggyback you. It’s easier. Led me to the nearest clinic okay?” Hakyeon said with a gentle care eyes.

“It’s okay. You can just hold me up. It’s better.” Jihyeon said while shed her tears.

“Can you just listen to me this time?” Hakyeon start to lose his patience.

With a pout, Jihyeon ride on Hakyeon’s back.

“Hey witch, you’re not as heavy as I thought you will be.” Chuckled Hakyeon.

“Oh! Shut up, Blackie. Go straight away and turn to the left. Then you’ll see a clinic.” Jihyeon said with a strict voice.

Without Hakyeon notices, Jihyeon was staring him from behind with a smile. “Thank you” the word that was only echoed in her mind.

 

*at Jihyeon’s house*

 

“Yahhh! Just send me here. I’ll go inside by myself. Let me down.” Jihyeon said nervously while looking around.

“Jihyeon-ah, what is wrong with your ankle? And who are you, young man?” A sweet motherly voice heard.

“Damn!” “It’s nothing mom. I twisted my ankle and Hakyeon help me out.” Jihyeon explained with a forced smile.

“Oh really? Thanks for helping my daughter, uh- who are you again?” Jihyeon’s mom asked.

“I’m Hakyeon. Jihyeon’s classmate.” Hakyeon replied with a bow and a smile.

“Come. Let’s talk inside.” Jihyeon’s mom pats him and invited Hakyeon to their house.

“Mother, no!”. Jihyeon tried her best to make her mom understand by making some annoying expression on her face but her mom ignored it.

“Have a dinner here okay?” Jihyeon’s mom said with a bright smile after Hakyeon help Jihyeon sat on the couch.

“Uh- Hakyeon have to be home now mom.” Jihyeon lied and tried to make Hakyeon leave her house immediately.

“Nahhh.I’m fine. Mind if I joined your dinner, Jihyeon-i?” Hakyeon asked with a smirked.

 

*the doorbell’s ring*

 

“Let me opened it.” Hakyeon walked calmly to the door.

“I’m dead!” Jihyeon looked at the door nervously.

“Happy Birthday, Jieun-ie!”. A cute birthday cake pop out from the door. “You?” Tiffany asked curiously. “You are the one who bumped into Jihyeon last time right? What are you doing here?”

“Who is that?” Jihyeon sister, who was in the kitchen take a peek at the door when she heard someone shout her name.

“Wahh! Birthday cake? For me?” Jieun asked happily.

Jihyeon quickly sing the birthday song to her sister to cover her nervousness in front of her bestfriend, Tiffany.

“Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to my beloved Jieun-i,

Happy Birthday to you..”

“Make a wish and blow the candles Jieun-i!” Tiffany shouted happily.

“Yayyyyyyy!” Jihyeon claps her hand and laugh happily after Jieun blow the candle off.

Without Jihyeon noticing, Hakyeon, who are at the corner of the living room, are staring deeply at her. “Cute…” He grins.

After the simple birthday party, Hakyeon and Tiffany helping Jihyeon’s mom cleaned up the mess. While Jihyeon accompany her sister opened the presents.

“Oh yeah….I forgot to asked who are you. And what are you doing here?” Tifanny asked with a smile.

“I’m Jihyeon’s boyfriend.” Hakyeon’s answered calmly.

Tiffany, who was shocked with the statements, looked at Hakyeon who was already sneaked off to the living room where Jihyeon is in.

 “Witch!”. Hakyeon poke on Jihyeon’s cheek.

“What are you doing?” Jihyeon statled and touched her cheek.

Hakyeon chuckled, “Just playing my role. By the way, I have to go now. See you tomorrow.”

“Just go. No need to tell me.” Jihyeon answered emotionless.

Hakyeon throw a glance at Tiffany, who is still looking at him at the kitchen, and smirks. He quickly pecked Jihyeon’s cheek and winked cutely at her.

“Take care, sweetheart.” Hakyeon said out loud while closing the door.

Jihyeon who was startled can’t help herself but blushed and touched on her kissed cheek. “Sweetheart….”.

Tiffany who was watching all the show between Hakyeon and Jihyeon just shake her head and chuckles. “Good luck, You!”

 

*at Hakyeon’s house*

 

Hakyeon touched his lips and chuckles. “Sweetheart huh….”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------