Destiny or...?

You're Mine!

 

 

*in 3-1 class*

 

Minwoo, the class president walk calmly in front of the class*

“Attention class!” He shouted and knocked the desk several times to get his classmate’s attention.

“You know our school is going to have School’s Festival right?” Minwoo asked.

“Yeah….” mixed voices answered.

“Okay, Jihyo songsaengnim want us to participate all of the activities. And we need two volunteers, a boy and a girl, to be our class photographers. Who want to volunteer themselves?” Minwoo asked randomly.

“Me!” Jihyeon and Hakyeon stood up at the same time.

“Great! Hakyeon and Jihyeon, both of you meet me after school okay?” Grins Minwoo.

Jihyeon nodded in a sigh. Urgghhh..Why am I always with him?!

 

*school’s bell rings*

 

Jihyeon quickly pack her things. Hakyeon who is beside her, throw a glance.

“Jihyeon-ah! Are you going home now?” Minwoo asked.

Crap! “Uh-no.. What’s the matter?” Jihyeon asked in a forced smile.

“About the photograph thing, this is our class competitor for the School’s Festival activities. Both of you have to capture their picture on that day okay. Any question?” He said.

Both of Hakyeon and Jihyeon shake their head.

“Good. So both of you have to work together on that day okay? And please edit the picture if necessary.” Minwoo winked happily.

Jihyeon sighed.

“Are you okay today, Witch? How is your ankle? ” Hakyeon asked Jiheyon worriedly right after Minwoo leave them.

“Huh? Uh… I’m fine. My ankle better now.” Jihyeon replied in blush.

“I see. Let’s go!” Hakyeon said happily.

“Huh? Where to..?” Jihyeon asked blurredly.

“Pabo! Are you sure you are fine today? Minwoo asked us to take cameras at the office. Can we take our leave now, sweetheart?” Hakyeon hug Jihyeon’s neck and drag her forcely.

“Yahh! Let me go!” Jihyeon struggles and hit Hakyeon’s stomach.

“Shireondae~ Mehrong!” Hakyeon laughed wickedly.

“Arraso, arraso.Let me go and I’ll do what you want for a day! Deal?”  Jihyeon said without thinking.

“Jinjja? Okay deal. Be my maid for a day!” Hakyeon winked and let go of Jihyeon happily.

Jihyeon who was startled with the words from Hakyeon, stand straight stupidly. Maid? Like seriously? Hakyeon’s Maid? Me?!

“Jja! Now take my bag Witch! And please be careful. It’s kind of an expensive bag. I don’t want any inch of scratch on it, okay sweetheart?”  Hakyeon throw his bag to Jihyeon with a naughty wink.

“Arghhh! Can I take my word back?” Jihyeon asked with a pity face. Preety please Hakyeon-ah! I beg you!!

“Let me think about it. For now, you have to carry my bag. And one more thing witch, just wait here. Let me get the cameras okay?”  Hakyeon replied with a sweet smile.

Hakyeon get out from the office after a while carrying up two Nikon cameras bag. Seeing Hakyeon made Jihyeon automatically stand up.

“Give me my camera bag.” Jihyeon try to take one of cameras bag from Hakyeon.

“Yahh! Michweoseo? People will think that I’m cruel by letting you carry these bags too. I’ll carry this bag, okay sweety? Fullstop. Now let’s go home.” Hakyeon grab Jihyeon hand tightly.

“Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a second. Whose home are you talking about?” Jihyeon tried to loosen her hand from Hakyeon’s.

Hakyeon steps closer to Jihyeon with a mysterious glare. Jihyeon took a few steps back with a cautious stare until she leaned on a wall.

“Yahh Blackie. Waegeurae? “ Jihyeon tried to stop Hakyeon to come any closer towards her by pushing his shoulder off.

Hakyeon suddenly burst into laughter. “Hey Witch, you really are an innocent kid aren’t you? Whose house should that be other than yours huh?” He flicked Jihyeon’s forehead with a chuckle. “Come on! Or should we go to my house instead?” he said with a naughty smile.

“No way!” Jihyeon walk as fast as she can with a pout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update.. (^_^’)

I hope this story quit interesting.\ (^_^)/

Should I make Jihyeon popular among VIXX members? Haha… that’s will make my story kinda complicated right? Orz…

Enjoy this story and comment okay? :)