Jealousy

You're Mine!

Chapter 4: Jealousy…..

 

*D-Day of School Festival*

 

“Omma! I’ll go first ne?” Jihyeon shouted to her mom while grabbing her camera’s bag.

“Ommo-nim! Nado kalkhae~ (Me too)!” A husky voice heard from her back.

“Yahh Blackie! You startled me!” She shouted at Hakyeon with a pout. “What are you doing here in the early morning?” she added.

“What else? Accompanying my partner to the school festival of course~” Hakyeon replied with a grins and wrap his arm around Jihyeon’s shoulder.

Jihyeon who was startled with the sudden skinship stare at Hakyeon shockedly.

“Hello dear! Are we gonna stand here and stare on each other’s face?” Hakyeon asked, make Jihyeon blushed suddenly.

“Whatever!” Jihyeon rushed and walk as fast as she can. Hakyeon who was behind her try to catch her speed in chuckles. Blushing huh?

 

*in the classroom*

 

Minwooo, the class president, walked calmly to the front of the class and take the attendance.

“You already knew where you should go and be for today festival right? Let’s fight for our class! Hwaiting!” He shouted. “Okay it’s time for assembly. Let’s go! Jihyeon and Hakyeon, stay here for a while.” He said after throw a glance at his watch.

After all the classmates gone to the assembly, Minwoo walked to Hakyeon and Jihyeon. “This is our classmate’s name, their games and the places. Both of you need to take the best shot for this festival, got that? Okay, let’s go!” He grins and patted Hakyeon’s shoulder.

Wait. I need to work with him today? Urgh! Okay calm down Jihyeon. U can do this. Hwaiting! Jihyeon smile without noticing that Hakyeon was staring at her.

She smiled? I wondered if I’m the reason. Hakyeon shruged his shoulder and patted Jihyeon’s shoulder gently. “Yahh witch! No time for day-dreaming. Let’s go~”

Jihyeon who was startled with the patted, pouted. “Blackie, can we take shots separately? I mean, we are not in the same place. We take photos from different angles and place, can we?” She asked. More like she want Hakyeon to be agreed actually.

“Hm.. I have thought about that yesterday. Okay. Let’s do it that way then!” Hakyeon agreed and asked for a ‘high 5’.

 Jihyeon who was too happy that Hakyeon agreed to her plan, quickly do the ‘high 5’ followed with a giggles. She quickly grabbed his camera’s bag and walk happily to the assembly.

 

*at the archery’s game*

 

Jihyeon was so busy focusing her camera to Jaehwan and Taekwoon, who was her class participant for archery. While Hakyeon take the chance to snap a few picture of Jihyeon secretly. The games ended with Taekwoon won the first place and Jaehwan on the second.

 

 

 

Jihyeon walks happily to Jaehwan and Taekwoon and congratulates them. “Congrates guys! Both of you were so cool when you play that game seriously. Let me take a few photo of the archery champion for today!” She said with a giggles.

Hakyeon, who is nearby, walked to the group. “Hey may I join?” He asked.

 Jaehwan grabbed Jihyeon and asked, “Hakyeon-ah, can you help me take our photo together?” He put his hand on Jihyeon’s shoulder and smiled happily. Jihyeon who was shocked, slowly chuckles and put a ‘peace’ sign with a happy smile.

“O-okay. 1..2..Kimchi!” Hakyeon snapped the photo with a strang feeling. He can feel that he don’t like it when Jaehwan touched Jihyeon and Jihyeon being happy with someone else than him.

“Hakyeon-ah. I accidently blink my eyes. Another shot please?” Jaehwan asked. Jihyeon asked in reply, “You blinking? Yahh! My smile is precious okay. You better do well this time,” she chuckled and hit Jaehwan’s shoulder playfully.

What the hell did he said.. Blinking? Accidently? And wait..she chuckled and even hit him and.. and… smiling?  Hakyeon throw a bitter smile and nods. “Sure…”

 

 

 

Taekwoon, who was staring at Hakyeon from the beginning scattered a mystery smile. You sure can’t hide your true feeling Hakyeon-ah.

Suddenly Minwoo approached them. “Guys. We are in trouble now. One of our classmates can’t participate the ‘Treasure Hunter’ game. We need a pair of substitute immediately! Any volunteers?” He asked.

“Jihyeon and I are volunteering that game!” Jaehwan raised his hand. “What?!” Both Jihyeon and Hakyeon shouted in shocked.

“Please Jihyeon. I knew you never participating any game before. This is for your experience. And I’ll be your partner. Preety please~” Jaehwan try his best to convinced Jihyeon.

Please Jihyeon. Say no. I beg you. Say no! Hakyeon try to send his mind message to Jihyeon.

“Hmm. Okay I’ll take this for my own experience.” Jihyeon’s agreed.

“Okay great! Let’s go!” Minwoo said in rushed.

Everyone followed Minwoo with a different emotions. Jihyeon with her nervous-exited smile, Hakyeon with his disappointed face, Jaehwan with his happy and excited face while Taekwoon with a mysterious emotions. He threw a few glances to Hakyeon and sighed. Don’t fall too deep, buddy. It’ll hurt you.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is Jaehwan has the same feeling as Hakyeon towards Jihyeon?

Why Jihyeon being too friendly with Jaehwan unlike herself who hate men?

 

 

sorry for the late update. /bows/

struggling with my upcoming tests and quizes. once again... mian hae~ 

Btw, should I make a queenka character  in here? heart

and one more thing~ 

This story may not ended with hakyeon and jihyeon happy ending. maybe another character will pop up later on/ who knows? laugh